PDA

View Full Version : should I have a cheat meal before doomsday?

RMohio
05-20-2011, 12:54 PM
Hahaha just a lighter side of the bologna that has been drummed up about tomorrow. Anybody planning a fantastic meal for dinner tonight, something that you consider a cheat or is so damn good you would think you were cheating but aren't?

NeedANick
05-20-2011, 12:55 PM
Hahaha just a lighter side of the bologna that has been drummed up about tomorrow. Anybody planning a fantastic meal for dinner tonight, something that you consider a cheat or is so damn good you would think you were cheating but aren't?

Pizza =,)

Travis2310
05-20-2011, 01:59 PM
For anyone to even consider a "doomsday" is an idiot. Eat whatever you want dude, then just get back on track the next day.

How is the world going to end in one day? If it does end (which has to happen sometime, but not TOMORROW), it will end gradually, probably with increased natural disasters and the physical deterioration of the planet.

But anyway, you can eat whatever you want, while other people who believe in this nonsense are huddled up with their family next to their 100 bottles of water and spam.

.Geeza
05-20-2011, 02:10 PM
aslong as cals and macros are in check then no worries mate, I eat healthy probably 80%of the week, sorts go off track on thursdays and fridays usually lunch times I would have a Mcdonalds with college friends or subway for example but just remember to eat what you usually eat afterwards. I've been doing this and consistently losing 2 pounds a week. Granted, no different appearance wise buts it's only been 4 - 5lbs so far

dukend
05-20-2011, 02:13 PM
For anyone to even consider a "doomsday" is an idiot. Eat whatever you want dude, then just get back on track the next day.

How is the world going to end in one day? If it does end (which has to happen sometime, but not TOMORROW), it will end gradually, probably with increased natural disasters and the physical deterioration of the planet.

But anyway, you can eat whatever you want, while other people who believe in this nonsense are huddled up with their family next to their 100 bottles of water and spam.

whoa wasn't expecting to see a serious response in here...

.Geeza
05-20-2011, 02:16 PM
http://www.cogwriter.com/harold-egbert-camping.jpg

SteveFromNY
05-20-2011, 02:16 PM

lol me too.

NeedANick
05-20-2011, 02:18 PM
lol me too.

Haha, me neither.

I am providing after-dooms-day services, though. If anyone needs anything taken care after doomsday, contact me. Advanced payment is required. No refunds (not that you'll need it).

tumtum
05-20-2011, 06:59 PM

dont be stupid.. the world is totally ending ;)

msm00b
05-20-2011, 07:07 PM

Today was epic.

Breakfast: 1 scoop whey

Lunch: 1 double down, 2 taco bell soft tacos

Dinner: Good lord ... We went out to a burger joint followed by shipleys doughnuts. 2 double cheeseburgers, one cheesy dog, split a fry with my daughter then finished her grilled cheese sandwich. From shipleys ... 2 chocolate boston cream filled doughnuts, one bear claw, one cinnamon twist. Once home, 2 bowls of bluebell ice-cream with crumbled thin mints, chocolate sauce, and caramel drizzling. One tall glass skim milk. God I love cheat days ...

Anyone wanna guess how many calories for the day?

I'm going to have an awesome weight session in the morning!

TelusLob
05-20-2011, 07:17 PM
Are you serious? ^^^ :D

6k cals?

NeedANick
05-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Today was epic.

Breakfast: 1 scoop whey

Lunch: 1 double down, 2 taco bell soft tacos

Dinner: Good lord ... We went out to a burger joint followed by shipleys doughnuts. 2 double cheeseburgers, one cheesy dog, split a fry with my daughter then finished her grilled cheese sandwich. From shipleys ... 2 chocolate boston cream filled doughnuts, one bear claw, one cinnamon twist. Once home, 2 bowls of bluebell ice-cream with crumbled thin mints, chocolate sauce, and caramel drizzling. One tall glass skim milk. God I love cheat days ...

Anyone wanna guess how many calories for the day?

I'm going to have an awesome weight session in the morning!

Jesus will have a hard time taking you off the ground.

DoctorF
05-20-2011, 07:58 PM
someone tell me the world is ending so i can eat these two slices of papa johns pizza that have been tormenting me all day....

RMohio
05-20-2011, 08:28 PM

Seriously. No srs

StacksItRich
05-20-2011, 10:52 PM
If the world was ever ending I think as soon as it started happening, the bodybuilding world of this forum who have been on a cut would just start eating every food they love and missed out on. lol

icebattler
05-20-2011, 11:09 PM
If the world was ever ending I think as soon as it started happening, the bodybuilding world of this forum who have been on a cut would just start eating every food they love and missed out on. lol

and it may just be worth it as long as we get like a 30 day notice in advance

dbonas84
05-21-2011, 12:29 AM
someone tell me the world is ending so i can eat these two slices of papa johns pizza that have been tormenting me all day....

Sure, the world is ending.

msm00b
05-21-2011, 04:38 AM
Are you serious? ^^^ :D

6k cals?

Dead serious.

Off to the gym ... muscles are good and carb swollen :D

DoctorF
05-21-2011, 01:48 PM
Sure, the world is ending.

needless to say, i ate those two slices of pizza and ran 6 miles so far today....frickin Apocalypse theories...

msm00b
05-21-2011, 02:03 PM
Oh the brighter side ...

A 6k calorie cheat day does wonders for gym performance the following morning :)

RMohio
05-21-2011, 02:18 PM
Hell yeah. My cheat day yesterday made me feel kick ass today.

billkaz
05-21-2011, 02:24 PM
idk should you?
RYCT77YNHsk

msm00b
05-21-2011, 03:58 PM
idk should you?
RYCT77YNHsk

Yeah that's what I was doing with my doughnuts yesterday. My wife wanted to beat me.

NeedANick
05-21-2011, 04:19 PM
idk should you?
RYCT77YNHsk

LMAO, strangest video I've seen all day.

Travis2310
05-21-2011, 06:41 PM
idk should you?
RYCT77YNHsk

lol what.....!?

no seriously, what!? lol

funniest sh*t I've seen all week