View Full Version : Can someone take a look at my daily diet

NoviceHardbody
02-10-2002, 02:42 PM
and tell me what you think? I'm trying to cut up. Thanks ~J

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=Woodnbat8

--Click that for my Fitday journal--

Blindfaith
02-10-2002, 03:00 PM
your diet looks pretty clean...but u need to add in some greens dude....like throw in some salads, broccolli, etc....but other than that your protein is too high for your bodyweight....general rule of thumb is about 1 gram of protein per pound you are. Also dont eat more than 70 grams of protein per serving because your body cannot digest that much protein all at once.....i hope this helps out a bit! Peace!

Blindfaith
02-10-2002, 03:03 PM
also increase your carbs.....as long as u eat the right kind of carbs than u will lose the weight.....try looking at the body for life diet....its awesome and have seen lots of clients how have made tremendous results.

NoviceHardbody
02-10-2002, 03:24 PM
I did the BFL thing and got good results, but now I want to to about 5-6% bodyfat (im at lik 8-9 right now.) I thought you needed to up your protein intake from 1 gram (when bulking) to around 2 (when cutting) also, the reason I'm cutting carbs is bc I'm trying to get cut. The thing about the 70gram max protein per meal.. I follow that.. that journal adds up the total i ate for the day for each food... soo any help? Thanks ~J

Blindfaith
02-10-2002, 03:30 PM
well if u really want to get that lean that keep your carbs under 100 grams, protein at 1-1.5 gram per pound, fat intake under 20 grams.....eat no carbs after 4 pm, and drink nothing but protein shakes and water!!! I got clients who do this kind of diet 8 weeks before a show and they drop weight like nothing....mind u they also got a bit of supplemental help if u know what i mean!

NoviceHardbody
02-10-2002, 03:35 PM
I'll try to stay close to your ratios and will eat zero carbs after 4... also, does that mean veggies and lettuce? thanks ~J

Blindfaith
02-10-2002, 04:24 PM
that means no complex carbs....lettuce and veggies are cool!