PDA

View Full Version : Lets

cramron
05-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Ok Ok Kobe is a wrecked up busted up shell of his former self. The Laker situation is crap, the team is stressed and fried. Kobe probably feels very defeated.

But realistically, this series loss will extend Kobe's career. Do you realize how long it's been since Kobe had a real true vacation? Hes spent like 3/4 of his career going to the finals. Such a small time off between finals and training camp never gave Kobe a legit chance to heal physically.

The dude is beat up but hes got a freakishly long vacation ahead of him! What does he have like 120 days roughly to repair himself? He will be 100% physically for the first time in half a decade.

Hes gonna have fresh fingers and ankles. He will be jivin to the hoop again and he will appear 5 years younger.

jus sayin

lets see 2 and a half more rounds to go. Thats almost a month. Kobe is gonna get an extra month to recover.

anonymous123
05-09-2011, 06:01 PM
I love Kobe and all, but no. He's still great and completely dominated a decade but he's no where near his former self. He can't lead a team by himself now. You're blind if you think he can. Love the dude and all, but just telling it like it is.

Lasers1
05-09-2011, 06:09 PM
I love Kobe and all, but no. He's still great and completely dominated a decade but he's no where near his former self. He can't lead a team by himself now. You're blind if you think he can. Love the dude and all, but just telling it like it is.

He WILL be fresher than he he has been in years tho. This is def. a bright side to the early exit.

anonymous123
05-09-2011, 06:11 PM
He WILL be fresher than he he has been in years tho. This is def. a bright side to the early exit.

Kobe gives it his all every game, playoff or not. That's what I've always liked about him. Sorry, but watching him this season, I just haven't seen the "real" Kobe. Maybe he will be refreshed, but he just plays as if he's fatigued and doesn't have that hunger anymore.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
05-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Last 4 years kobe has played 74 playoff games. Consider the intensity of playoff games this amounts to playing an extra season. Lots of stress on a body that is already breaking down.

V10Kyle
05-09-2011, 06:45 PM

But OP is arguing that for the first time in a long time that Kobe will actually come into a season 100% and healthy like he hasn't in a long time. You'd be surprised how many more miles you can get out of a guy who gets time to heal.

He's not saying Kobe is just going to magically become the Kobe from the early 2000s, he's just saying that with this extra time to get healthy, he will be fresh and better off than he has been in a while.