PDA

View Full Version : Kind of Good week.

joeybsmooth
05-07-2011, 08:51 PM
I took my first big step for dropping pounds. I joined a Gym on Monday and on Tuesday I went back and did a leg work out I got from the cite. I hate being the fat guy in the gym it feels like everyone is laughing at me . I know that is just low self-esteem talking . However my grandmother was getting out of the Hospital , so I spend most of the rest of the week helping taking care of her. And today, my father called me and ask me to help him plant some grass. Lifting 40 pounds bags of dirt is really a good work out .

Next week I am going go back to the gym for both my legs and my arms , and also ad in cardio . For me that would be racquetball. I got my racquet and a some balls and I am going have at it .

azurejer
05-07-2011, 08:57 PM
I took my first big step for dropping pounds. I joined a Gym on Monday and on Tuesday I went back and did a leg work out I got from the cite. I hate being the fat guy in the gym it feels like everyone is laughing at me . I know that is just low self-esteem talking . However my grandmother was getting out of the Hospital , so I spend most of the rest of the week helping taking care of her. And today, my father called me and ask me to help him plant some grass. Lifting 40 pounds bags of dirt is really a good work out .

Next week I am going go back to the gym for both my legs and my arms , and also ad in cardio . For me that would be racquetball. I got my racquet and a some balls and I am going have at it .

Let 'em laugh at you, then ask you in 6 months how the hell you changed completely. Haters gon' hate, as I understand.

joeybsmooth
05-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Let 'em laugh at you, then ask you in 6 months how the hell you changed completely. Haters gon' hate, as I understand.

That should be my new slogan .

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS8a8ycXXhhzE170aZMRcQGL8MalNQa bNF6qSxQYuCH2BPQtqY&t=1

MusclesGlasses
05-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Man I hate those people who think their better than you just cause they can lift more. You're in the gym for the same reason as everyone else- to get in shape. If they laugh f@ck them.

ZombieReaper03
05-07-2011, 09:04 PM
Don't worry about them man. I am just getting back into the weight room myself. Dropped 15lbs so far and well on my way to drop more. At 230 and having a low self esteem issue as well, I just put on my game face and trudge on. Eventually, those same people maybe asking you for advice and how you lost the weight. Best of luck on completing your goal.

JohnsonJones
05-07-2011, 09:57 PM
I get phaggots that point and laugh at me while I'm running 2 miles on a hot day.

That's okay though, because while they're laughing by with a big mac in their non-pointing hand, they'll be jealous in time.

Most people, as a natural reaction, tend to shy away from and put down things they do not understand. When they see a fat guy running, or a fat guy in the gym, it triggers some auto bullsh!t response, and it's gay I know, but just give it time....

They'll be jelly.

rel83
05-07-2011, 10:44 PM
I hate being the fat guy in the gym it feels like everyone is laughing at me . I know that is just low self-esteem talking

Whether they laugh at your or not, you should have the mentality that the gym is yours and you're the baddess mofo in there busting your ass to turn your life around. I give props to anyone who goes in there and works out like they mean it. Just don't be the guy that walks in with two big gulps, does the stationary bike, and calls it a day.