PDA

View Full Version : Fickle bunch of women you are--RANT ahead

21Classic
05-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Im not a Lakers fan, in fact I hate them. But I could go back and find 100000+ threads, in this forum, over the years, talking how how Gasol is the Best big man in the NBA by FAR threads. Hes one of the all time greatest players on the Lakers threads. Gasol vs Kobe threads and Gasol and Kobe vs Shaq and Kobe Threads. Gasol is carrying this team threads. Lakers wouldnt have won the title last year without Gasol threads.

He plays like shiit as of late and its out with the pitchforks and hes the worst thing to ever happen to LA.

This is what happens when your used to winning. Hit a bump in the road and its abandon ship. You phuckers wouldnt know anything about being a real fan. Try supporting the Arizona Cardinals, or Lions, or Browns, or the Clippers or the GS Warriors. Perpetually terrible teams, who still have fans that show up to all of their games.

Cant wait for Phil to retire, the Lakers to fall apart, and see how many "fans" are still around. Miami had to beg their fans to come out after they built that team. Fan Up!. To the point where they sent out an open letter saying 'We created this superteam, now you need to come to our games'. Now they are rolling in the playoffs, and everyone is bleeding black and red.

Have a little phucking clarity in what your thinking/saying. This "What have you done for me lately" mentality is bullshiit. So what Gasol got dumped and now hes playing terrible? you can point it out, be mad about it, but dont act like he hasnt been carrying the Lakers every time Kobe sprains his vagina. Have a little gratitude for the guy.

+ have some more integrity as fans. Instead of putting all the blame on him for not playing up to his normal standards, put the blame on everyone else whos Not stepping up to supplement his weakened game. Everyone on that team is playing like shiit. so shut the phuck up with this Gasol is the phucking bane of LA's existence and ship him immediatley. InB4 you get Howard, he get 5 or 6 technicals in the first game of the first round, get suspended, and you get swepped, again. And then its gonna be crys of "Why did we trade Gasol?"

/rant

anonymous123
05-07-2011, 02:29 PM
LA fans literally booed him despite the fact that they wouldn't have had back to back to back Finals appearances without him

Greg1983
05-07-2011, 02:47 PM
InB4 you get Howard, he get 5 or 6 technicals in the first game of the first round, get suspended, and you get swepped, again.

swepped

turtle18
05-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Im not a Lakers fan, in fact I hate them. But I could go back and find 100000+ threads, in this forum, over the years, talking how how Gasol is the Best big man in the NBA by FAR threads. Hes one of the all time greatest players on the Lakers threads. Gasol vs Kobe threads and Gasol and Kobe vs Shaq and Kobe Threads. Gasol is carrying this team threads. Lakers wouldnt have won the title last year without Gasol threads.

He plays like shiit as of late and its out with the pitchforks and hes the worst thing to ever happen to LA.

This is what happens when your used to winning. Hit a bump in the road and its abandon ship. You phuckers wouldnt know anything about being a real fan. Try supporting the Arizona Cardinals, or Lions, or Browns, or the Clippers or the GS Warriors. Perpetually terrible teams, who still have fans that show up to all of their games.

Cant wait for Phil to retire, the Lakers to fall apart, and see how many "fans" are still around. Miami had to beg their fans to come out after they built that team. Fan Up!. To the point where they sent out an open letter saying 'We created this superteam, now you need to come to our games'. Now they are rolling in the playoffs, and everyone is bleeding black and red.

Have a little phucking clarity in what your thinking/saying. This "What have you done for me lately" mentality is bullshiit. So what Gasol got dumped and now hes playing terrible? you can point it out, be mad about it, but dont act like he hasnt been carrying the Lakers every time Kobe sprains his vagina. Have a little gratitude for the guy.

+ have some more integrity as fans. Instead of putting all the blame on him for not playing up to his normal standards, put the blame on everyone else whos Not stepping up to supplement his weakened game. Everyone on that team is playing like shiit. so shut the phuck up with this Gasol is the phucking bane of LA's existence and ship him immediatley. InB4 you get Howard, he get 5 or 6 technicals in the first game of the first round, get suspended, and you get swepped, again. And then its gonna be crys of "Why did we trade Gasol?"

/rant

I live in Dallas, and am from Denver. If you think these Lakers fans are bad then you have never heard Dallas fans bitch about their teams. Cowboys lose one game, Romo is the worst starting QB in the league. Kitna wins one game, he is much better than Romo. Cowboys in playoffs, Super Bowl champs. Cowboys lose in playoffs, all Wade Phillips fault, still have Super Bowl team. Mavs lose in finals, Dirk is a choke. Cowboys draft an OT, we are winning the Super Bowl. Mavs get a center, NBA champions. Mavs lose 2 straight in middle of regular season, trade Dirk, rebuild time. Rangers have a good record, Rangers shirts everywhere. Rangers lose in WS, haven't seen Rangers shirt since.

In Denver, the fans are fans year round, and it sucks when the teams aren't good, but at least we are much better than Dallas fans.

21Classic
05-07-2011, 04:02 PM
swepped

rage goggles were on. thats not too bad considering I was typing fast in heated anger

http://forum.cheatengine.org/files/i_aint_even_mad_493.jpg