PDA

View Full Version : Best and Worst Cheat Meal Ever

sushirave
05-07-2011, 12:26 PM
So basically last night at around midnight I decided to try a challenge called the "Six Feet Under Challenge." The challenge was basically finish it and get $200, otherwise I had to pay 49.50 (tax included).

Here's a pic:

http://media1.ct.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/WQjlDiSpzom-MtssLb_gBw/l

It consists of six tempura-fried hamburger patties, two fried slices of macaroni and cheese, 5 fried twinkies, and 10 fried Oreos. ALL WITHIN 25 MINUTES. By the way, I had no eaten fried food or sweets in like 5 months so this was the ultimate cheat for me.

Only 2 have tried and none have succeeded. It didn't sound too bad at first but when I took that first bite of the fried macaroni and cheese, I knew I was doomed. The breading was thick as hell and had no taste and in addition since it was fried, it was literally impossible to swallow.

I ate through for about 10 minutes straight and I knew I had hit the wall. The only thing I could keep eating at that point was the fried oreos since those were the bomb. You got to try it since the inside becomes like marshmallows and it was nice and soft. And I also missed the taste of sweet stuff after so long. The macaroni and cheese was like a thick block and was so hard to swallow and it was the boxed Kraft kind so it tasted horrible as well. I knew I was done at that point.

AFTERMATH: I ended up eating one fried macaroni and cheese, 6 fried oreos, one fried twinkie, three fried 1/4 lb patties, and a ton of french fries. Not too bad I would say, considering I ate dinner 4 hrs beforehand, did a leg workout in the morning, and did cardio for an hr before the challenge.

Remember it was midnight too, so basically there was no way I could go to sleep after that and feel like such a fat-ass so I stayed up until 4 am, took a Controlled Labs Reduction PM shot to make myself feel better. Now I have this pump and energy to hit the gym, do an intense back workout, and hope to feel an insane rush from all those carbs and sugars from last night.

Have some of you guys tried these food challenges and how did it go? What do you usually eat the day after cuz I have no idea if I should continue my strict diet for today since I'm still kind of full from last night?

ToucanSaam
05-07-2011, 12:28 PM
suicide.

ErickStevens
05-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Wuss.

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 12:30 PM
Negged for not finishing and eating like a girl

braggable
05-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Do you even lift?

WonderPug
05-07-2011, 12:37 PM
Great story.*

--------
* TL/DNR.

hankst
05-07-2011, 12:38 PM
If it were not for the 25 minutes limit this wouldn't even be a challenge :D.

bballbrett5
what are all the snickers and reese's there for?

waatsgood
Terrible effort

sushirave
05-07-2011, 12:40 PM
wtf are u guys talking about...u think u could do it,but the fried part makes it nearly impossible. no one's ever done it before.

take a look at the pic of what was left and yes i do lift. what's up with all the hate.

mynameisuntz
05-07-2011, 12:43 PM
There's no way I would have finished one...

...I would have finished two...

jake1224
05-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Bitchass, I would've destroyed that. Except they'd have to replace oreos with thin mints or something, i don't like chocolate.

sparkleys
05-07-2011, 12:45 PM
You can't leave us hanging, where Do I go to challenge this glorious feast?

Malkira
05-07-2011, 12:45 PM
wtf are u guys talking about...u think u could do it,but the fried part makes it nearly impossible. no one's ever done it before.

take a look at the pic of what was left and yes i do lift. what's up with all the hate.
I could easily do this. Where is this located and do they offer calorie information?

sushirave
05-07-2011, 12:48 PM
it's in Berkeley called "Sumo Grub."

i bet my money that no one here can do it. u guys are all talk. if any of u finish it, the owner said he will put u on "MAN VS. FOOD"

Go try and fail cuz its damn hard.

Malkira
05-07-2011, 12:50 PM

i bet my money that no one here can do it. u guys are all talk. if any of u finish it, the owner said he will put u on "MAN VS. FOOD"

If I lived in Cali I'd go do it right now.

jake1224
05-07-2011, 12:50 PM

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2011/03/02/19069522/profilepic/ba14c1339f9245d787ec6338a129252c.jpg

I have faith in this guy

mynameisuntz
05-07-2011, 12:51 PM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVfPeG1Kto9gi9VkdK3n-IfodlkhlT2bhFeZLwYzN1PAilWzCj&t=1

It doesn't count if your beard eats half, though.

hankst
05-07-2011, 12:54 PM

That's a bold statement in a forum full of recreational binge eaters :D.

sushirave
05-07-2011, 12:56 PM

that's exactly what i thought going in, but you'll know right after. imagine swallowing something fried. it's pretty painful.

getting yourself on man vs food should be enough incentive for anyone to come down to Berkeley and try and prove that u guys can do it cuz all i hear is talk. show me some of the food challenges u guys have done.

Malkira
05-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Look up Furious Pete on youtube, he is a forums poster here.

mynameisuntz
05-07-2011, 12:58 PM
that's exactly what i thought going in, but you'll know right after. imagine swallowing something fried. it's pretty painful.

getting yourself on man vs food should be enough incentive for anyone to come down to Berkeley and try and prove that u guys can do it cuz all i hear is talk. show me some of the food challenges u guys have done.

I've easily put down 10,000 calories in a matter of an hour. Do you know how many calories are in Chicago deep dish pizza and an entire cheesecake?

Clearly I'll give you nightmares if I go into the amount of food I've eaten.

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 01:02 PM

True

I've easily put down 10,000 calories in a matter of an hour. Do you know how many calories are in Chicago deep dish pizza and an entire cheesecake?

My knowledge in regards to calories goes out the door when I have binges. ;)

sushirave
05-07-2011, 01:03 PM

that's a ****ing lie. michael phelps eats that much in a day. come down to berkeley and try it. i might even be willing to pay u if u end up finishing the challenge cuz i know it's damn impossible. even the owner said he only came up with the challenge just to get on the food network and knows no one will be able to do it.

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 01:04 PM

How much we betting here? I bet you I can. I don't live to far from there so if your willing to pay for my gas money and put money on the line we got a bet.

jake1224
05-07-2011, 01:04 PM

On a similar note, the predictions for summer gas prices grew more optimistic as the PPB for crude oil dropped sharply to under 100.00. Good news for the summer season.

(caloric content not related to volume of food always, ever eat at Olive Garden?)

Malkira
05-07-2011, 01:05 PM
In for epic challenge being accepted.

braggable
05-07-2011, 01:06 PM
How much we betting here? I bet you I can. I don't live to far from there so if your willing to pay for my gas money and put money on the line we got a bet.

in for this.

sushirave
05-07-2011, 01:07 PM

the owner is willing to give u money for doing it and make u famous by putting u on the food network, so that should be enough of an incentive.

plus, that means if u dont finish u owe me money if i put my own money down.

franko man
05-07-2011, 01:07 PM
lots of lulz in this thread..
nice try OP, try harder

There's no way I would have finished one...

...I would have finished two...

I literally LOL

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2011/03/02/19069522/profilepic/ba14c1339f9245d787ec6338a129252c.jpg

I have faith in this guy

I do too espeicially after you enlarged the picture.. LOL

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 01:08 PM
the owner is willing to give u money for doing it and make u famous by putting u on the food network, so that should be enough of an incentive.

plus, that means if u dont finish u owe me money if i put my own money down.

believe me I'll finish

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 01:09 PM
in for this.

we should meet up and take the challenge, we both live in cali either wary.

I'll call it my end of the semester/birthday reward. lol

mynameisuntz
05-07-2011, 01:10 PM
that's a ****ing lie. michael phelps eats that much in a day. come down to berkeley and try it. i might even be willing to pay u if u end up finishing the challenge cuz i know it's damn impossible. even the owner said he only came up with the challenge just to get on the food network and knows no one will be able to do it.

The owner must not get out much. Being able to eat the kind of calories I just listed isn't that tough.

Do you know how much is in a tiny pint of Ben & Jerry's alone?

jake1224
05-07-2011, 01:10 PM
believe me I'll finish

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss234/westgate561/THISGONBGUD.gif

http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

mynameisuntz
05-07-2011, 01:11 PM
(caloric content not related to volume of food always, ever eat at Olive Garden?)

This.

Come see me let loose on Chicago deep dish pizza, Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, and some Ben & Jerry's to follow. Then tell me I couldn't down a mediocre serving of fried food. And the first two foods I listed ARE dense in calories and sheer volume.

Brb scoffing.

sushirave
05-07-2011, 01:12 PM
believe me I'll finish

msg me whenever u guys decide to come down. will love to see u guys try. not hating on anybody here, just really want to see someone finish cuz i know from experience that it is nearly impossible.

sushirave
05-07-2011, 01:13 PM
This.

Come see me let loose on Chicago deep dish pizza, Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, and some Ben & Jerry's to follow. Then tell me I couldn't down a mediocre serving of fried food. And the first two foods I listed ARE dense in calories and sheer volume.

Brb scoffing.

that's exactly how im feeling knowing that i tried my best and all u guys are doing are just hating on me. if u believe u can do it, come and try. simple as that.

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 01:14 PM
msg me whenever u guys decide to come down. will love to see u guys try. not hating on anybody here, just really want to see someone finish cuz i know from experience that it is nearly impossible.

you have never been on a cut? Have you? After a long cut a meal like that is just dessert for a lot of people on here. I am currently cutting so this would not be hard IMO

mynameisuntz
05-07-2011, 01:15 PM
that's exactly how im feeling knowing that i tried my best and all u guys are doing are just hating on me. if u believe u can do it, come and try. simple as that.

Haha, I'm not hating on you. I was just messing around with my initial comment saying I would have eaten two (although, if I really tried to do that by fasting the day before and working out the day of, I think I could).

Just telling you I've eaten way more food than what's on that plate, and way more calories than the food listed. Lots of people here have. But there's no way in hell I'm buying a plane ticket to California just to prove it ;]

sushirave
05-07-2011, 01:17 PM
you have never been on a cut? Have you? After a long cut a meal like that is just dessert for a lot of people on here. I am currently cutting so this would not be hard IMO

let's go then. come on. what's holding u back from coming down and trying.

oats_addict
05-07-2011, 01:17 PM
[img]http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2011/03/02/19069522/profilepic/ba14c1339f9245d787ec6338a129252c.jpg[img]

I have faith in this guy

oh my days i lol'd hard!

****justgotreal.gif

jake1224
05-07-2011, 01:19 PM
you have never been on a cut? Have you? After a long cut a meal like that is just dessert for a lot of people on here.

So much this. My weekly refeed of a 14-cup box of Honey Bunches of Oats isn't even fully satisfying me anymore.

Somebody tell me I have a wager to devour several pounds of food, imma be all http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/jake1224/PaulyD.gif, and then

http://lolbyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/OmNomNomNom.jpg

Rambo26
05-07-2011, 01:20 PM
100% sure I could do that

looks tasty brah

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 01:21 PM
let's go then. come on. what's holding u back from coming down and trying.

I don't have the money atm becuase my car broke down. srs. but will in a few weeks

Lethalextreme
05-07-2011, 01:22 PM
in on potentially epic thread

waqas11
05-07-2011, 01:24 PM
I would have absoultly smashed the Fck out of that!! I would have definetly done that! you cant eat for SH*T mate! But good try!

Cumulonimbus
05-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Best? Probably every isle at a Chinese buffet, twice.

Bootomless pit, fuk ya.. kinda.

braggable
05-07-2011, 01:30 PM
we should meet up and take the challenge, we both live in cali either wary.

I'll call it my end of the semester/birthday reward. lol

Lol, moving out of Cali in ~3 weeks for school. Sorry pal.

But I will def chip in money if a gas/expense account is ever set up for this potentially epic challenge.

sushirave
05-07-2011, 01:31 PM
im sure there's some one that lives in cali. those that think they can do it come down. will definitely be there to cheer u on cuz i would love to see someone finish that thing.

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 01:35 PM
Lol, moving out of Cali in ~3 weeks for school. Sorry pal.

But I will def chip in money if a gas/expense account is ever set up for this potentially epic challenge.

oh well

im sure there's some one that lives in cali. those that think they can do it come down. will definitely be there to cheer u on cuz i would love to see someone finish that thing.

I'm down to take the challenge but It would have to be at least 2 weeks

mynameisuntz
05-07-2011, 01:41 PM
I'm down to take the challenge but It would have to be at least 2 weeks

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m502/untzuntz/creepyguy.gif

waatsgood
05-07-2011, 01:43 PM
I will contribute $25 to mannydawgs' cause if he completes it(srs)

jake1224
05-07-2011, 01:45 PM
Whoever takes up this challenge has to wear a bb.com shirt with a name tag on it that reads "IIFYM" while eating

srs

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 01:46 PM
I will contribute $25 to mannydawgs' cause if he completes it(srs)

Dang even more incentive to finish, anyone else wanna give me more incentive? not that i need it. lol

Whoever takes up this challenge has to wear a bb.com shirt with a name tag on it that reads "IIFYM" while eating

srs

Sounds good but now I need to find somewhere to make the shirt. lol

jake1224
05-07-2011, 01:53 PM
Dang even more incentive to finish, anyone else wanna give me more incentive? not that i need it. lol

Sounds good but now I need to find somewhere to make the shirt. lol

maybe i...zuk ya dik

Just buy a bb.com shirt from the store, get a Hello, My Name Is... nametag = profit

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 01:57 PM
maybe i...zuk ya dik

ok that didn't even say no homo, wtf

Just buy a bb.com shirt from the store, get a Hello, My Name Is... nametag = profit

oh yea huh. lol

Rob711
05-07-2011, 02:02 PM

I Bet furious pete (Dedicatedforlife) could take it down

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 02:11 PM
better picture of this baby, maybe we underestimated its size But I still think i could finish. lol

http://www.berkeleyside.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/sumogrubIMG_0193.jpg

jake1224
05-07-2011, 02:21 PM

http://emilystory.blogg.se/images/2009/house-animation-oh-my-god-house-md-1052613_270_170_38346196.gif

ErickStevens
05-07-2011, 02:36 PM
better picture of this baby, maybe we underestimated its size But I still think i could finish. lol

Cool, I didn't know Alan was into food challenges.

BTW, I hate fried food and I still think I could beat this.

Cumulonimbus
05-07-2011, 02:38 PM
cool, i didn't know alan was into food challenges.

lol

jake1224
05-07-2011, 02:39 PM

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/jake1224/blackguylol.gif

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 02:45 PM

BTW, I hate fried food and I still think I could beat this.

yea thats probably how ALAN would look after a few too many challenges. lol

Christiffer
05-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Wish I was in Cali. Guarantee I could take this down.

MarkVI
05-07-2011, 03:01 PM
I don't know If I could do this since I haven't tried but I'm fairly confident I could....

Now...in the next week or two, I'll be taking down a local 5lb pizza challenge - 11 toppings Xlarge, 30 minutes....win a shirt and some cash. Sounds pretty do able right?

I did 100 chicken mcnuggets in 17 minutes

waatsgood
05-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Dam, that second pic makes it look a bit harder. But its still do-able, especially as a cheat meal while cutting. 25 minutes is the only real problem.

Im going to Maryland for the US open (golf) in June, and we're going to stop at that Steak and Main place as seen on man vs food and Im going to do their challenge. 72 ounces of steak and 1.5lbs (I think) of side in under an hour. babysh*t :D. $100+ free meal if I do it, ot fail and pay 140.

HockeyPlayer84
05-07-2011, 03:02 PM
I don't know If I could do this since I haven't tried but I'm fairly confident I could....

Now...in the next week or two, I'll be taking down a local 5lb pizza challenge - 11 toppings Xlarge, 30 minutes....win a shirt and some cash. Sounds pretty do able right?

Gotta get pics of that bruh!

Good luck to ya

Christiffer
05-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Dam, that second pic makes it look a bit harder. But its still do-able, especially as a cheat meal while cutting. 25 minutes is the only real problem.

This, but the trick is to not stop and think about it.

waatsgood
05-07-2011, 03:08 PM
This, but the trick is to not stop and think about it.

definitely. Just noticed you quoted this before my ninja add-in :D

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 03:12 PM

I did 100 chicken mcnuggets in 17 minutes

5lbs of pizza, 30 minutes. You got it bro

remember to get a video if possible. If i do this challenge I will definitely get a video, I was also thinking of doing a pizza one also. lol

jake1224
05-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Im going to Maryland for the US open (golf) in June, and we're going to stop at that Steak and Main place as seen on man vs food and Im going to do their challenge. 72 ounces of steak and 1.5lbs (I think) of side in under an hour. babysh*t :D. $100+ free meal if I do it, ot fail and pay 140.

You're not gonna do 4.5lbs of steak in under an hour. Sorry.

MarkVI
05-07-2011, 03:26 PM
5lbs of pizza, 30 minutes. You got it bro

remember to get a video if possible. If i do this challenge I will definitely get a video, I was also thinking of doing a pizza one also. lol

Oh video will be had for sure...before of the stomach, after consumption and then the resulting vascularity.

I've done that multiple times

waatsgood
05-07-2011, 03:26 PM

Lol, I'm going to try. On man vs food, he was bites away as time ran out. But Adam wasted too much time having a foodgasm in the beginning.

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Oh video will be had for sure...before of the stomach, after consumption and then the resulting vascularity.

I've done that multiple times

same here i will have before food, after food comparison pictures.

sushirave
05-07-2011, 03:40 PM
dude none of the pics actually do the real thing justice. i looked at the pic beforehand and thought the same thing as all of u guys. easy. no problem.

but when u see the actual thing u'll know what i mean. come on people in the bay area, come and try it. no other food challenge will potentially give u the opportunity to be on "man vs. food" in addition to cash for winning, and the first one to ever defeat this.

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 03:42 PM
dude none of the pics actually do the real thing justice. i looked at the pic beforehand and thought the same thing as all of u guys. easy. no problem.

but when u see the actual thing u'll know what i mean. come on people in the bay area, come and try it. no other food challenge will potentially give u the opportunity to be on "man vs. food" in addition to cash for winning, and the first one to ever defeat this.

shhhh, I wanna be the first to do it and don't want any professional eaters to see this. lol

IntraVol
05-07-2011, 03:57 PM

I have faith in this guy

Harley from EpicMealTimes bald older brother? :)

PerpetualMotion
05-07-2011, 04:47 PM
lol @ optimism in this thread. I find the egoism inherent in most men hilarious. Most men think when a girl smiles at them that they're being checked out when generally it's the furthest thing from the truth. Guys just talk too much **** and 99% of the time can't back it up. "Oh yeah, I could do this because I ate a bunch of food in a single day." Eating throughout the day =/= food challenge. Saying you can do something is a lot different than actually doing it. I can say that I can make a rocket. I can also say that I can win the lottery, bang 100 chicks in 2 hours, create the most useful mathematical proof in the last decade, and cure cancer. Saying it is different than doing it. Less talk more walk pl0x. Just because you've ate tons after a cut doesn't mean you can actually do the challenge. The deductions in this thread are god awful. Also, the arrogance is laughable. What happened to humility?

braggable
05-07-2011, 04:51 PM
lol @ optimism in this thread. I find the egoism inherent in most men hilarious. Most men think when a girl smiles at them that they're being checked out when generally it's the furthest thing from the truth. Guys just talk too much **** and 99% of the time can't back it up. "Oh yeah, I could do this because I ate a bunch of food in a single day." Eating throughout the day =/= food challenge. Saying you can do something is a lot different than actually doing it. I can say that I can make a rocket. I can also say that I can win the lottery, bang 100 chicks in 2 hours, create the most useful mathematical proof in the last decade, and cure cancer. Saying it is different than doing it. Less talk more walk pl0x. Just because you've ate tons after a cut doesn't mean you can actually do the challenge. The deductions in this thread are god awful. Also, the arrogance is laughable. What happened to humility?

http://home.comcast.net/~fxgpic/He_mad.jpg

mynameisuntz
05-07-2011, 04:54 PM

http://i39.tinypic.com/2d7yja0.gif

AlwaysTryin
05-07-2011, 04:58 PM

No one? Lol

As you said... Only 2 people have tried...

Only 2 have tried and none have succeeded.

jake1224
05-07-2011, 05:01 PM

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/jake1224/hWTBM.gif

AlwaysTryin
05-07-2011, 05:07 PM
I'm hoping to holiday in the US soon and plan on eating my way around for free :)

763Wrestler197
05-07-2011, 05:21 PM

cnoBPQyPFmU

Fly me out there bro

caliprav
05-07-2011, 05:54 PM
two of my buddies tried that, and they both failed.

i was there in person when one of them was trying it, and man the foods looked super-greasy. i felt like throwing up just watching.

MarkVI
05-07-2011, 06:11 PM

I could say a lot of negative things buddy, but I'll just say why not get off the computer and get in the gym for once?

Cumulonimbus
05-07-2011, 06:15 PM
I could say a lot of negative things buddy, but I'll just say why not get off the computer and get in the gym for once?

loooooooooooool

on spread for ya

wZk.60
05-07-2011, 06:16 PM

Lol, relax bro.
Obviously you don't know how bad an intense cut/contest prep/etc. can **** with your appetite/satiety signals...

AlwaysTryin
05-07-2011, 06:23 PM
two of my buddies tried that, and they both failed.

i was there in person when one of them was trying it, and man the foods looked super-greasy. i felt like throwing up just watching.

So you are saying they were the only 2 who ever tried?? OP said only 2 people had tried ever

braggable
05-07-2011, 06:25 PM

Reps on recharge. :D

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 06:32 PM
skip to 2:30ish its bigger than we thought. lol

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=8066559&rss=rss-kgo-video-8066559

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 06:33 PM
So you are saying they were the only 2 who ever tried?? OP said only 2 people had tried ever

a lot more than 2 people have tried it but failed. lol

trainingedge
05-07-2011, 06:34 PM

Not sure if serious. 10,000 calories in an hour? Is this even possible? Damn I must be doing things wrong.

mynameisuntz
05-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Not sure if serious. 10,000 calories in an hour? Is this even possible? Damn I must be doing things wrong.

A medium Chicago deep dish pizza (with toppings) alone is over 6,000 calories. Incorporate a slice of cheesecake and some Ben & Jerry's with it and you're topping out 10,000 easy.

After 2 months of cutting at 1,800 calories (which is too low for my activity and weight), I demolished that much. It was disgusting.

I agree with what posters are saying. If you've cut for more than 2-3 months and stayed at a consistent caloric deficit, it's not that hard. Back when I was pounds away from type II diabetes (as my doctor put it), it STILL wasn't that hard to tackle that kind of food in 1-2 hours. I just have an absurd kind of appetite, and unfortunately the longest I stay satisfied is maybe 60 minutes after eating. After that, I feel hungry again. Not like, STARVING or even uncomfortable hungry, but an "I can certainly eat" kind of hungry.

jensen
05-07-2011, 06:45 PM
If it were not for the 25 minutes limit this wouldn't even be a challenge :D.

wish this was in ny

jake1224
05-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Not like, STARVING or even uncomfortable hungry, but an "I can certainly eat" kind of hungry.

I have exactly this - a lot of us do on here. I don't think it's actually our appetite, we just equate food differently in our minds. To me, when i'm in om-nom mode, as soon as there's "empty space" in my stomach, I equate that to "hungry again". It's false hunger, just a disguised craving of flavor.

763Wrestler197
05-07-2011, 07:02 PM
A medium Chicago deep dish pizza (with toppings) alone is over 6,000 calories. Incorporate a slice of cheesecake and some Ben & Jerry's with it and you're topping out 10,000 easy.

After 2 months of cutting at 1,800 calories (which is too low for my activity and weight), I demolished that much. It was disgusting.

I agree with what posters are saying. If you've cut for more than 2-3 months and stayed at a consistent caloric deficit, it's not that hard. Back when I was pounds away from type II diabetes (as my doctor put it), it STILL wasn't that hard to tackle that kind of food in 1-2 hours. I just have an absurd kind of appetite, and unfortunately the longest I stay satisfied is maybe 60 minutes after eating. After that, I feel hungry again. Not like, STARVING or even uncomfortable hungry, but an "I can certainly eat" kind of hungry.

It's not the amount of food or the calories, although I am sure many of you are overestimating your abilities, but it is the 25min time limit. Who cares if you can eat all of that above leisurely in an hour. You only have 25min.

WorldStrike
05-07-2011, 07:16 PM
How do you buy your B&Js? If you're talking about pints, then typically the "lightest" pint you'll find (still the full-fat B&Js) will be about 1000 calories. The highest typically won't go any higher than 1400 calories, though (350 cals per serving, 4 servings in a pint). Looking at the cheesecake factory's nutrition info, it looks like the highest cal count for a piece of cheesecake is roughly 1350 calories. Even if you took the worst from both sides, you're at roughly 2800 calories for the two, which, with the deep dish pizza, is 8800 calories. Certainly nothing to scoff at, but certainly not "easily" topping out 10,000 calories.

AlwaysTryin
05-07-2011, 07:21 PM

So possible and easy (not for all but)

Power_Strike92
05-07-2011, 07:27 PM
What was meant to be a cheat meal turned into a cheat day today

Bavarian cream donut
2 soft pretzels
jumbo C&C Dippin' Dots
2 slices of pizza
sour skittles
2 scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
marshmallow hot dog and pizza

set back my cut by a lot

AlwaysTryin
05-07-2011, 07:35 PM
What was meant to be a cheat meal turned into a cheat day today

Bavarian cream donut
2 soft pretzels
jumbo C&C Dippin' Dots
2 slices of pizza
sour skittles
2 scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
marshmallow hot dog and pizza

set back my cut by a lot

How many cals?

jake1224
05-07-2011, 07:37 PM
set back my cut by a lot

probably not.

Power_Strike92
05-07-2011, 07:37 PM
How many cals?

I did a rough estimate, it was in the 3,000s including my breakfast of 2 hardboiled egg whites, slice of ham, banana and coffee. But I really don't feel too bad, it was my senior trip and was one of those day's where I just wanted to live life. Tomorrow it's back on the wagon.

AlwaysTryin
05-07-2011, 07:51 PM
I did a rough estimate, it was in the 3,000s including my breakfast of 2 hardboiled egg whites, slice of ham, banana and coffee. But I really don't feel too bad, it was my senior trip and was one of those day's where I just wanted to live life. Tomorrow it's back on the wagon.

3000 isn't even a large setback lol, a few days if that

sushirave
05-07-2011, 08:02 PM
"Sumo Grub" offers a total of 4 challenges. one which is 3 burgers with 3 patties each and onion rings on the side all fried.
the other is called Tempura or Die which is like fried cheesecake, 6 fried twinkies, and fried oreos.
the third is tons of fried macaroni and cheese.

The biggest one, the one I tried, is called "six feet under challenge" which combines a little bit of all three and the owner told me that only 3 including me have tried this challenge. Everybody else who attempted it have done the other 3 challenges and the only 2 people that have finished the challenges are the ones that did the Tempura or Die one.

jake1224
05-07-2011, 08:26 PM

3,000 cals isn't a cheat day you psycho. 3,000 cals is 1000 under my weekly refeed..you're absolutely fine, lol.

mynameisuntz
05-07-2011, 09:09 PM
It's not the amount of food or the calories, although I am sure many of you are overestimating your abilities, but it is the 25min time limit. Who cares if you can eat all of that above leisurely in an hour. You only have 25min.

Considering I used to be clinically obese, I promise I'm not overestimating my abilities. No doubt the 25 minute limit is the kicker here. I still stand by my belief that I could absolutely do it.

How do you buy your B&Js? If you're talking about pints, then typically the "lightest" pint you'll find (still the full-fat B&Js) will be about 1000 calories. The highest typically won't go any higher than 1400 calories, though (350 cals per serving, 4 servings in a pint). Looking at the cheesecake factory's nutrition info, it looks like the highest cal count for a piece of cheesecake is roughly 1350 calories. Even if you took the worst from both sides, you're at roughly 2800 calories for the two, which, with the deep dish pizza, is 8800 calories. Certainly nothing to scoff at, but certainly not "easily" topping out 10,000 calories.

What do you mean how do I buy it? Usually with a credit card.

You assume I only have a single pint of Ben & Jerry's and/or a single slice of cheesecake. Back in the old days, as I like to call them, 2-3 Cinnamon Buns at a time. Ice cream doesn't fill me up whatsoever.

I'm almost surprised that people are in disbelief of how much food I'm listing I've eaten in one serving. I've seen some people on here (I think maybe AlwaysTrying + Erick) talk about eating way more food in single servings than myself.

Vesania
05-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Best cheat meal I had was pretty much a bunch of reese's chocolate cups piled with reese's ice cream and various other candies. I only crave sweets more than let say hamburger and fries.

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 09:41 PM

how about this. I'll do the challenge and If I finish it, not saying I'll do it in the 25 minutes but I if I finish it you pay the cost of the meal. And if I don't I pay the cost plus its gonna be another 100 in gas just to drive my ass up there, so regardless I end up losing.

Soleks
05-07-2011, 09:46 PM
All you can eat sushi would be my ultimate cheat. Doesn't sound like it but I would put down some sushi

sushirave
05-07-2011, 10:20 PM
how about this. I'll do the challenge and If I finish it, not saying I'll do it in the 25 minutes but I if I finish it you pay the cost of the meal. And if I don't I pay the cost plus its gonna be another 100 in gas just to drive my ass up there, so regardless I end up losing.

u mean if u finish the challenge, aka the six feet under challenge within 25 minutes, i pay you the cost of the meal.

if u don't finish, u pay me half the cost of the meal on top of paying the owner the cost of the meal. driving up to Berkeley is part of the proving that u can do the challenge. i could say i could do every food challenge in the east coast and not be willing to fly there. i mean, u believe u could do it so u dont have to worry about the losing part and having to pay the driving fee since the owner will give u money if u finish.

mannydawg
05-07-2011, 10:38 PM
u mean if u finish the challenge, aka the six feet under challenge within 25 minutes, i pay you the cost of the meal.

if u don't finish, u pay me half the cost of the meal on top of paying the owner the cost of the meal. driving up to Berkeley is part of the proving that u can do the challenge. i could say i could do every food challenge in the east coast and not be willing to fly there. i mean, u believe u could do it so u dont have to worry about the losing part and having to pay the driving fee since the owner will give u money if u finish.

NO I mean finish it, which is something you said you didn't do. Lets just say in under an hour. I said I could finish it but IDK about doing it in 25 minutes because I have never tried eating fast but I am sure I can eat it all.

AlwaysTryin
05-08-2011, 12:28 AM

NO I mean finish it, which is something you said you didn't do. Lets just say in under an hour. I said I could finish it but IDK about doing it in 25 minutes because I have never tried eating fast but I am sure I can eat it all.

You did initially say you would finish it in the time limit :p dooooooo it!