PDA

View Full Version : Let's discuss mendenhalls tweets.

xnitemare
05-04-2011, 08:44 AM
Idk how I feel about then they give me mixed emotions but I think espn is blowing it up too.

His first tweet on the subject read, "What kind of person celebrates death? It's amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We've only heard one

I agree with this post. All the people parading around at the white house celebrating is just as bad as a Muslim who celebrated the deaths of people in 9/11. We are just ignorant of our actions.

"I'm not convinced he was even behind the attacks we have really seen no evidence to prove it other than the gov telling us"

"We'll never know what really happened. I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style."
Mendenhall later deleted this tweet.

The 2nd and 3rd tweets are really controversial. I'm not saying I believe the conspiracy but you will never know. I just try an not worry about things like this because there are bad people in this world and you dont know who they are till you talk to them face to face.

bananabucket
05-04-2011, 08:51 AM
first one has some elements of truth in it but it's pretty ****ing obvious how people hate him.

second and third just show that he's and idiot.

so yeah, he's an idiot.

Walther_p38
05-04-2011, 09:07 AM
I agree with this post. All the people parading around at the white house celebrating is just as bad as a Muslim who celebrated the deaths of people in 9/11. We are just ignorant of our actions.

not this **** again. cheering the death of innocent people is not the same thing as cheerinig the death of the person responsible for the death of innocent people. you understand the difference right?

xnitemare
05-04-2011, 09:10 AM
not this **** again. cheering the death of innocent people is not the same thing as cheerinig the death of the person responsible for the death of innocent people. you understand the difference right?

I know and I understand but you ever go with the expression " I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy" idk to me I'm just not an angry person and always stay calm and collected.

bananabucket
05-04-2011, 10:11 AM

i hope you dont condone dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

cokecan
05-04-2011, 10:13 AM
Cheering death is morbid and quite frankly classless. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy as **** OBL is dead but I'm not going to go dancing in the streets like an idiot.

CircaV12
05-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Cheering death is morbid and quite frankly classless. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy as **** OBL is dead but I'm not going to go dancing in the streets like an idiot.

this x 10