PDA

View Full Version : Calorie/Fat/Carb inhibitors? Has anyone used them? Created their own blend?

YCHR
04-30-2011, 02:34 PM
I am basically trying to find out a way to decrease absorption of calories ingested for that every once in a while casual dinner that's out of proportion or w.e. I have read about BSN's Cheaters Relief and Carb Intercept and just basically wonder if any of you guys use them and can claim they're succesful.

TMac26
04-30-2011, 02:38 PM
I am basically trying to find out a way to decrease absorption of calories ingested for that every once in a while casual dinner that's out of proportion or w.e. I have read about BSN's Cheaters Relief and Carb Intercept and just basically wonder if any of you guys use them and can claim they're succesful.

Why don't you just use Alli? It blocks fat absorption at the expense of you ****ting your pants. (srs)

YCHR
04-30-2011, 02:41 PM
Why don't you just use Alli? It blocks fat absorption at the expense of you ****ting your pants. (srs)

For reals? Like, I was actually wondering if there's some sort of pill I could take before eating so it grabs all I ingest and kind of...****s it back out. I will be going to research about it.

I have also read about SesaThin, ring any bells brah?

whitesox23
04-30-2011, 02:50 PM

Why do you need a pill? Just control your ****ing hunger and don't binge...

YCHR
04-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Why do you need a pill? Just control your ****ing hunger and don't binge...

Cool...tell me you wouldn't benefit from such a pill if it happened to work for you and I'll call you a liar.

whitesox23
04-30-2011, 02:59 PM
Cool...tell me you wouldn't benefit from such a pill if it happened to work for you and I'll call you a liar.

If there was such a pill, I would take the $ I would have spent on it and spend it on supps that help me futher than my own self control could take me like creatine. On days you know there is going to be a less strict dinner, just eat less earlier in the day?

YCHR
04-30-2011, 03:00 PM
If there was such a pill, I would take the $ I would have spent on it and spend it on supps that help me futher than my own self control could take me like creatine. On days you know there is going to be a less strict dinner, just eat less earlier in the day?

Well, yeah, but I am talking about a 5000-6000 calorie kind of meal.

whitesox23
04-30-2011, 03:03 PM

Haha ****! Why exactly can you just not shovel this much food in your mouth in one sitting? And I guess just don't eat all day beforehand...

itzDodge
04-30-2011, 03:03 PM

Even at McDonalds it would be a challenge to get that many calories in. I'd say near impossible in a dinner situation time span.

TMac26
04-30-2011, 03:10 PM
That's alot of food in one sitting man.

That's like 10 Big Macs (576 cals per)

imp4pdabest
04-30-2011, 03:13 PM

Inb4OPoverdosesfrom Big Macs and Famous Stars

YCHR
04-30-2011, 03:18 PM
That's alot of food in one sitting man.

That's like 10 Big Macs (576 cals per)

Dunkin Doughnuts + Sushi + Cheesecake and Ice Cream.

TMac26
04-30-2011, 03:21 PM

So you want something for a "cheat meal". I wouldn't worry about it.

There is a guy on another board that is in contest prep and he ate 30 wings, huge basket of fries and 6 creme filled donuts.

He is still shredded.

itzDodge
04-30-2011, 03:22 PM

As long as this is not your diet each day then don't worry about it. You should also know if you want to get into shape you've got to make sacrifices. If your not willing to let go of retardedly high surpluses then goodluck.

YCHR
04-30-2011, 03:23 PM
Haha ****! Why exactly can you just not shovel this much food in your mouth in one sitting? And I guess just don't eat all day beforehand...

Even at McDonalds it would be a challenge to get that many calories in. I'd say near impossible in a dinner situation time span.

Inb4OPoverdosesfrom Big Macs and Famous Stars

It is true though that such "meals" could always simply be avoided. Some people out there develop ugly ugly disorders regarding binging/puking etc. and what not due to severely strict diets that may cause hormonal unbalances and things like that. However, it'd be cool to know that once a month or something you can just eat the **** out and not worry about it, at all. Although the more I ponder on the subject, the less hungry I get...I just happen to really enjoy food and find it hard to fit in all I happen to desire for the day inside my macro-requirements. To be honest with you all it does kind of scare me to be developing one of those disorders myself as I sometimes feel I am becoming all ocd with calorie counting and what not. How do you guys deal with stuff like that? (Given that you also like food as much as I do)

YCHR
04-30-2011, 03:24 PM
As long as this is not your diet each day then don't worry about it. You should also know if you want to get into shape you've got to make sacrifices. If your not willing to let go of retardedly high surpluses then goodluck.

Yeah, you're right. Sometimes it's just tiring though, but you're right.

YCHR
04-30-2011, 03:28 PM
So you want something for a "cheat meal". I wouldn't worry about it.

There is a guy on another board that is in contest prep and he ate 30 wings, huge basket of fries and 6 creme filled donuts.

He is still shredded.

Holy ****! Contest prep though, more muscle = higher maintenance levels so that's ANOTHER reason for wanting to get swoooooollen :D

in10city
04-30-2011, 03:42 PM
My favorite blocker is called DontStuffTheFukkingFoodIntoYourPieholeToBeginWith.

Adjusting
04-30-2011, 03:49 PM
My favorite blocker is called DontStuffTheFukkingFoodIntoYourPieholeToBeginWith.

Hmm where can I get that?

smt1
04-30-2011, 03:50 PM
The "Carb Blockers" only block specific kinds of carbohydrate and not very well. Orlistat works pretty well if you can tolerate it. You can see the fat in your poop.

TMac26
04-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Holy ****! Contest prep though, more muscle = higher maintenance levels so that's ANOTHER reason for wanting to get swoooooollen :D

Yea he is pretty huge.

But his diet is very very strict otherwise.