PDA

View Full Version : P6 Extreme discontinued...

johnlarpo
04-30-2011, 08:39 AM
Does anyone know why bodybuilding.com has discontinued Cellucors P6 extreme? I have just bought some but not started taking it yet and am wondering if there is something up with it that I should be aware of??

Thanks

Jonny

idontgiveafuck
04-30-2011, 08:56 AM
ya usually when something says discontinued meaning its **** they not selling enough

i should know i brought a retard of a machine a powertec ab crunch they don't make these no more im not surprised

ImaBeast85
04-30-2011, 09:09 AM
Does anyone know why bodybuilding.com has discontinued Cellucors P6 extreme? I have just bought some but not started taking it yet and am wondering if there is something up with it that I should be aware of??

Thanks

Jonny

Is yours the chrome edition? Plastic container and not metal? I work for GNC and they just (like a month or two ago) re-released their entire line to make it the chrome series. P6 is about the same but they cut the dosage down. Its actually a decent product. They charge way to much for it considering they produce it for under 30 bucks!

Make sure you take it consistently and dont miss your dosages. Its a legit product but I wouldnt pay 120 bucks for it again if I were you... try and find it cheaper. I dont know where but anyway they just redesigned all their labels and containers so thats why it is discontinued on bb.com. Give it about 2 weeks and they will have the new one out. But your good taking the one you have