PDA

View Full Version : INB4 Spurs Win Series in 7

DeeBO-
04-25-2011, 09:18 PM
San Antonio has looked like absolute TRASH this series. Memphis has always been a tough match up for some reason, but this is ridiculous.

BUT..................

Memphis needs to close out this series in San Antonio in game 5, and with the way the Grizz have outplayed the Spurs this really isnt a farfetched idea. But if they allow the Spurs to win game 5........watch out Grizzlies.

*awaiting wizard status*

Sandbrah
04-25-2011, 09:19 PM
i think grizz in 6, but I wouldn't put it past spurs to win in 7.

bking10
04-25-2011, 09:39 PM
i dont know man. the Spurs look bad and you think they can win 3 in a row. Memphis is simply just the better team in this series

HayZues Christi
04-25-2011, 09:43 PM
I like how nobody gives a **** about this series right now. Looking like thunder going 2 waltz into confrence finals.

DeeBO-
04-25-2011, 09:47 PM
i think grizz in 6, but I wouldn't put it past spurs to win in 7.

i just dont see a veteran team like the spurs losing 3 games in memphis. im positive if it reaches a game 6 theyll win to stretch it out to 7.

i dont know man. the Spurs look bad and you think they can win 3 in a row. Memphis is simply just the better team in this series

imo game 5 will decide the series, spurs either go home or move on to the 2nd round depending all on game 5. call me crazy

I like how nobody gives a **** about this series right now. Looking like thunder going 2 waltz into confrence finals.

OKC is looking like a good bet to reach the conf. finals, and with the way they played LA last year and being a year more mature.......OKC in the finals??? just might happen.

Your Dad
04-25-2011, 09:51 PM
Lets be reality brah, no one was believing the Spurs were legit contenders let alone a legit number 1 seed. They gave all they had in the beginning of the season and at the end the got tired and fizzled out; theyre an old team, theyre tired, theyre done.

Grizz in 6.

HayZues Christi
04-25-2011, 09:56 PM
i just dont see a veteran team like the spurs losing 3 games in memphis. im positive if it reaches a game 6 theyll win to stretch it out to 7.

imo game 5 will decide the series, spurs either go home or move on to the 2nd round depending all on game 5. call me crazy

OKC is looking like a good bet to reach the conf. finals, and with the way they played LA last year and being a year more mature.......OKC in the finals??? just might happen.

Would love to see okc in finals.

bking10
04-25-2011, 10:05 PM
i dont see how you think game 5 will determine the series. the spurs would then have to go to Memphis and win. a place the spurs havent won this season

DeeBO-
04-25-2011, 10:08 PM
i dont see how you think game 5 will determine the series. the spurs would then have to go to Memphis and win. a place the spurs havent won this season
thats the thing, SAS cannot continue to play this bad. im saying if the grizz dont finish them off next game, theyre awaking the beast.

Tes45
04-25-2011, 10:09 PM
Anyone who has actually watched all 4 games of this series in their entirety knows the Spurs have no chance at winning 3 games in a row unless the refs give them 40+ FTA in each game.

1stChanceToLose
04-25-2011, 10:11 PM
Spurs are done. They've been pretenders since their last title imo... never saw them as a serious threat to win it

tsplitter
04-25-2011, 10:14 PM
Anyone who has actually watched all 4 games of this series in their entirety knows the Spurs have no chance at winning 3 games in a row unless the refs give them 40+ FTA in each game.

Actually they can, the games were all very close. (except the 2nd quarter of this recent game) The only reason they won tonight is because our guards finally decided to not make baskets and to not play defense.

I don't even want the Spurs to win, I want Pop to suffer for not playing Splitter earlier.

edit:

Only reason I called the Spurs out earlier in the season is because they played living and dying by the 3 with no defense. That's being exposed this series

dankydank
04-25-2011, 10:47 PM
i have memphis coming out of the west now
theyll beat okc in 5
and then they play either dallas or L.A
3-1 vs dallas 2-2 vs L.A
dallas will be another 4 maybe 5 game vs L.A will be 6
real Gasol will be exposed

or theyll get swept in the next round since everyone plays godlike vs the spurs then horrible vs everyone else

BigBubbaBulk
04-25-2011, 10:55 PM
gonna bump this thread when memphis wins

ilikebeer
04-26-2011, 11:53 AM
so its only happened 8 times ever and now its supposed to happen twice this year in the first round?

spurs and magic are done.

(actually magic would have the better chance of the 2 teams)

disregard philly.

icewill36
04-26-2011, 12:50 PM
I just cant see them beating the grizz 3 straight... the matchup problem down low is just too great, and their perimeter defense is just stifling. they force the most turnovers in the league, and to think all this is WITHOUT rudy gay, their second best player.

the spurs are in serious trouble. their only hope is if they can start going crazy from 3pt land

DeeBO-
04-27-2011, 08:28 PM
this was the game that scared me the most.

memphis had their chance, really should have ended this series today.

Spurs gonna come out on top of this series, just a matter of time now.

bking10
04-29-2011, 08:48 PM

Bump

BringMeLulzPlox
04-29-2011, 08:59 PM
Bump

Wizardry

DeeBO-
04-29-2011, 09:00 PM
Bump
spurs im dissapoint.

better team won, spurs could not match the intensity and inside presence of the grizz.

and also this once again goes to show 3 point shooting teams (this years spurs, magic, '07 mavs and the run and gun suns) wont have much success in the post season. it looked good during the season, but knew it was going to cause problems come the playoffs, but a 1st round exit against the 8th seed............wowwwwwww

dont know what to say, its hard to admit it but looks like the duncan era is done.

spurs need to do an overhaul of the roster, starting with jefferson.

BigBubbaBulk
04-30-2011, 01:56 AM
gonna bump this thread when memphis wins

bump

Tes45
04-30-2011, 02:02 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Tes45/Mobile%20Uploads/2011-04-29224558.jpg