PDA

View Full Version : New updated nutrition plan following your comments...

P4ULY
02-04-2007, 06:53 AM
Bit of background: I managed to loose 50lbs from Jan í06 to Dec í06, but I was only going to the gym every so often and my diet was terrible, although I didnít realise just how bad at the time, I was only eating around 1000 Ė 1300 calories a day.

Having read though tons of stuff on the forum and the main website I have more of an idea of what to do and how to achieve my goals. I have started weight training properly since Christmas. I have been getting used to the new lifts and exercises, ready to start my 12 week cutting program tomorrow.

I have gone away and updated my nutrition log following your comments from a couple of weeks ago.

I have cut back on the number of protein shakes Iím having and replaced them with whole foods. I have increased my calories, carbs and fat slightly.

Current Stats:
Height: 6ft 3Ē
Weight: 214lbs
Body Fat %: 19.7%

My goal is to get down to 15% BF but Iím not sure what weight would be realistic in this time, 195lbs? any ideas?

What do you guys think of the nutrition plan? Do you think my goals are achievable in this time?

P4ULY
02-05-2007, 01:09 AM
Bump, anyone?

ovidiu
02-05-2007, 01:58 AM
how about adding 1-2 fishoil capsules during the day? i don't know about that ham but is seems that most of it is saturated fat

P4ULY
02-05-2007, 02:06 AM
I have Omega 3-6-9 tablets on order, but I haven't added them in yet as Im not taking them at the mo, should be here tommorrow.

Just checked the ham packet and it's got a total fat per slice of 1.2g of which 0.5g of saturated fat. Is that really alot?

P4ULY
02-05-2007, 10:10 AM
I could poss change some of the ham for turkey, would this be better, I just can't keep eating chicken all the time, I will get so bored of it.

CHM
02-05-2007, 11:02 AM
0.5 g saturated fat is not going to hurt you. If you like ham, use it. Switch it up with turkey and chicken for variety though.

alexclark
02-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Where are the fruits and veggies? Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients are important for bbers too. Add a salad or steam vegetables (broccoli is great).

Also add a multivitamin and fish oil (at least 500mg both DHA and EPA).

P4ULY
02-06-2007, 01:58 AM
Im affraid I just don't like fruit, I have the banana in the morning and thats it, nothing I can do about that.

My general dinner usually consists of grilled meat and at least 3 different types of veggies, I can't describe it in detail as it changes every day and I don't cook it.

I haven't listed my supplements on that page, but Im taking:

1 Wellman multivitamin per day
3 Omega 3-6-9 tablets per day
5g of BCAA in my pre & post workout shakes per day
3 Amino Acid tablets with my Caesin Shake at night per day
4 Lipo6 tablets per day

I drink a bit of green tea which has antioxidants in it, not alot, but it's better than coffee and tea.

ovidiu
02-06-2007, 04:57 AM
I have Omega 3-6-9 tablets on order, but I haven't added them in yet as Im not taking them at the mo, should be here tommorrow.

Just checked the ham packet and it's got a total fat per slice of 1.2g of which 0.5g of saturated fat. Is that really alot?

no, it looks ok