PDA

View Full Version : Rose orientated to superstar club, whos next?

xfactorxfactorx
04-15-2011, 12:41 PM
Last year Durant was elected to the superstar club, this year was Rose's turn....

Will there be a newly elected next year or will next year be an off year for the star club?

whos next?

Russell Westbrook?
OJ Mayo?
John Wall?
Brooke Lopez?
Evan Turner?
LaMarcus Aldridge?
Brandon Roy?
Tyreke Evans?
Ed Davis?
Demar Derozen?

astarr22
04-15-2011, 12:43 PM
Blake Griffin

gotrice33
04-15-2011, 12:44 PM
Last year Durant was elected to the superstar club, this year was Rose's turn....

Will there be a newly elected next year or will next year be an off year for the star club?

whos next?

Russell Westbrook?
OJ Mayo?
John Wall?
Brooke Lopez?
Evan Turner?
LaMarcus Aldridge?
Brandon Roy?
Tyreke Evans?
Ed Davis?
Demar Derozen?

wat

(o)./^\.(o)
04-15-2011, 12:45 PM
russell westbrook. he's on the cusp right now, a deeper run in the playoffs so that he can get some exposure outside of durants shadow and he'll be there.

gswarrior510
04-15-2011, 12:46 PM
neither of them are superstars until they do some damage in playoffs.

Superstars:
Kobe
Lebron
Wade
Dwight

gotrice33
04-15-2011, 12:49 PM

Superstars:
Kobe
Lebron
Wade
Dwight

rose 09-10 playoff stats 27 ppg 7 apg

ilikebeer
04-15-2011, 02:42 PM

for how many rounds?

oh.

Zuus
04-15-2011, 02:47 PM

Superstars:
Kobe
Lebron
Wade
Dwight

agree with this phaggot

right now rose is with aldridge, westbrook, and all them. good players that put up good stats, but a superstar has to be able to be the face of the league.but must be marketable, able to sell shoes and sports drinks, eliminating duncan,nowitzki,etc. able to do damage in the playoffs and be a threat to win title every year. right now its these 4, with melo,durant, and rose knocking on the door

Greg1983
04-15-2011, 02:55 PM
http://hardwoodhoudini.com/files/2011/01/Demar-DeRozan-Raptors.jpg

gswarrior510
04-15-2011, 03:02 PM

in what, 4 games?

IamaMotherLover
04-15-2011, 03:04 PM

whos next?

Russell Westbrook?
OJ Mayo?
John Wall?
Brooke Lopez?
Evan Turner?
LaMarcus Aldridge?
Brandon Roy?
Tyreke Evans?
Ed Davis?
Demar Derozen?

evan turner? be grateful if he even starts

AlphaDog3
04-15-2011, 03:08 PM
Rose is currently a superstar. I consider any guy on the first or second All NBA team elite. I will wait until I see what he does in the playoffs this year before I put him in the top 5. Right now I got Lebron, Kobe, Howard, Wade, and Durant. If Rose gets out of the East then he's up there with those guys.... if not above them. He'll have to get past Howard and either the Heat or the Celtics. If the Bulls do that I don't see how you can't give him props.

Luno7
04-15-2011, 03:08 PM
in what, 4 games?

he only averaged 20 - 6 and 6 in his first playoffs against the Celtics as well

sounds like u mad as phuck your boy Monta will never even sniff the playoffs again

GetBigyo
04-15-2011, 03:10 PM
Rose is not currently a superstar.

If he leads the Bulls to the ECF or more then i'd give him the nod to be up there with LeBron, Kobe, Wade, and Dwight.

gswarrior510
04-15-2011, 03:11 PM
lololol at rose's dickriders mentioning monta 100x than me.

thanks to them, monta has been made relevant lmao. idiots

Ralph Wiggum
04-15-2011, 03:13 PM

whos next?

Russell Westbrook?
OJ Mayo?
John Wall?
Brooke Lopez?
Evan Turner?
LaMarcus Aldridge?
Brandon Roy?
Tyreke Evans?
Ed Davis?
Demar Derozen?

wat.

AlphaDog3
04-15-2011, 03:15 PM
The next one of those guys to break through is going to be the one who leads his team to homecourt in the playoffs. Westbrook has it rough because he's not even the best player on his own team. Roy is too old to break through... he's already been an Allstar.

Zuus
04-15-2011, 03:33 PM
Russell Westbrook?
OJ Mayo?
John Wall?
Brooke Lopez?
Evan Turner?
LaMarcus Aldridge?
Brandon Roy?
Tyreke Evans?
Ed Davis?
Demar Derozen?

being a superstar is much more then ur numbers, its the commercials, jersey sales, fan base, winning, etc.

NONE of these guys are going to be superstars, these guys are all stars, theres a difference.

Westbrook will never get out of durants shadow, and he's the only one on the list who I think has the talent to be mentioned in that top 5.

The superstars for the next 5 years will be

Lebron
Wade
Dwight
Kobe

now, if some winning/championships go down, these guys are the ones who could be faulted into that upper echelon

Durant
Rose
Melo
Amare
MAYBE Westbrook

However, I think Durant/Westbrook and Amare/Melo have it tough, because rarely do we see more then 1 superstar on 1 team. Tough to split those shots/fame

ryux999
04-15-2011, 06:52 PM
what about Kwame brown??? best player in the league

gswarrior510
04-15-2011, 07:27 PM
anyways..it'll be clear after these playoffs

Masstastic
04-15-2011, 07:38 PM
agree with this phaggot

right now rose is with aldridge, westbrook, and all them. good players that put up good stats, but a superstar has to be able to be the face of the league.but must be marketable, able to sell shoes and sports drinks, eliminating duncan,nowitzki,etc. able to do damage in the playoffs and be a threat to win title every year. right now its these 4, with melo,durant, and rose knocking on the door

being a superstar is much more then ur numbers, its the commercials, jersey sales, fan base, winning, etc.

NONE of these guys are going to be superstars, these guys are all stars, theres a difference.

Westbrook will never get out of durants shadow, and he's the only one on the list who I think has the talent to be mentioned in that top 5.

Lebron
Wade
Dwight
Kobe

now, if some winning/championships go down, these guys are the ones who could be faulted into that upper echelon

Durant
Rose
Melo
Amare
MAYBE Westbrook

However, I think Durant/Westbrook and Amare/Melo have it tough, because rarely do we see more then 1 superstar on 1 team. Tough to split those shots/fame

Repped.

These speak the truth.

ArchangelDante
04-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Rose will be a superstar only if he gets to the finals. wade, kobe, lebron, and dwight have all been there

homicidal_misc
04-15-2011, 08:39 PM
Rose finna Rose

superstar PG
MVP
MVP

m

v

p

Finals mvp

AmazinJason
04-15-2011, 08:41 PM
The next one of those guys to break through is going to be the one who leads his team to homecourt in the playoffs. Westbrook has it rough because he's not even the best player on his own team. Roy is too old to break through... he's already been an Allstar.

he's tied for the best player on his team

AppleCat
04-15-2011, 08:50 PM
WTF is "orientated"? srs.

am I unaware? I've never heard of the word

Antonio519
04-15-2011, 09:12 PM

Lebron
Wade
Dwight
Kobe

Durant
Rose
Melo
Amare
MAYBE Westbrook

o rly?

Sandbrah
04-15-2011, 09:26 PM
Blake Griffin

how has no1 else agreed with this man? not sure if srs, lemme say it in a bigger font so you kunts can see

Blake Griffin

Cubsfan123
04-15-2011, 10:02 PM
Rose and Durant are obviously superstars, anyone that says otherwise is an idiot. Westbrook is probably next. Griffin needs to get a post game.

Cubsfan123
04-15-2011, 10:04 PM

Superstars:
Kobe
Lebron
Wade
Dwight

Yea, because lebron has surely done some damage in the playoffs. Facepalm.jpg

solidus2k3
04-15-2011, 10:10 PM
Rose is not currently a superstar.

If he leads the Bulls to the ECF or more then i'd give him the nod to be up there with LeBron, Kobe, Wade, and Dwight.

true

Zuus
04-16-2011, 12:44 AM

being a superstar isnt just about winning in the playoffs. if thats the case, u could do the whole robert horry bs. lebron took a team to the finals, that same team that won 60 games or whatever won 17 after he left. 43 game swing from 1 player. lebron is on nba commercials, has a popular shoe line, is popular all over the world, has won MVPs, all star appearances. he is a superstar, and nobody can contend with that

gswarrior510
04-16-2011, 01:23 AM

well he has done some damage..Pistons series game 5 was pretty great for starters.

TheDude1987
04-16-2011, 01:33 AM
There's no need to argue basketball facts when concerned with "superstars." Superstardom is concerned with a player's status as a public figure, not basketball player. Being a top player only helps their status.

For example, you could argue Lebron James was a superstar before he even played in a game in the NBA.

I hope Rose can dominate enough to force himself into superstardom though. Other than Kobe, all the "superstars" right now are goofy spoiled children.