PDA

View Full Version : Supplements=bad for you??

Tbett418
04-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Ive been being told by some people that taking supplements I'd bad for you and I should stop. As far as a multi and fish oil everyone says those are good but then most say the whey protein and creatine are bad to take.

So can they be bad? Or are these just ignorant people when it comes to these?

Also one said since its whey isolate it's ok cuz that's the good kind so is there a bad type of protein/whey??

jabmaster2
04-07-2011, 02:00 PM
No neither whey or creatine is bad for you. You friends are idiots.

Whey isolate is no better for u then whey concetrate. Just may help if your lactose intolerant. Again get smarter friends :)

wakingmalice
04-07-2011, 02:01 PM
yes the bad type of whey protein is anything with protein in it. You see, you don't want protein. Protein turns to muscle which in turn turns to fat. We don't want that, now do we.

The lack of knowledge among today's youth and population as a whole is astounding. Look through the stickies bud.

notoriousbeast
04-07-2011, 02:02 PM
your friends sound extremely educated on the subject

LouB2010
04-07-2011, 02:03 PM
whey is derived from milk...it's actually the better part of milk...so a better amino acid profile w/o the fat & added cals...

Ive been being told by some people that taking supplements I'd bad for you and I should stop. As far as a multi and fish oil everyone says those are good but then most say the whey protein and creatine are bad to take.

Also one said since its whey isolate it's ok cuz that's the good kind so is there a bad type of protein/whey??

Daycrawler
04-07-2011, 02:05 PM
whey is derived from milk...it's actually the better part of milk...so a better amino acid profile w/o the fat & added cals...

Ah. What if you drink skim milk? No fat, and 80 calories per 8fl oz..... :D

humsie
04-07-2011, 02:30 PM
whey protein your body needs protein what do you think you get from chicken and other poultry, creatine your body produces it but no harm in a bit more to much your body craps it out

Tbett418
04-07-2011, 02:34 PM
Thats all what I figured thanks for clarifying. Now if only I had money for a gym or to buy my own stuff to use all my shops to full potential lol

Hags
04-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Honestly if you are serious about working out and have supplement bottles all around the house like I do then you are going to meet a lot of ignorant people that don't know jack sh*t about supplementation. Get used to it. I can't tell you how many people have asked me questions like :
"If I drink protein and don't workout what would happen!??" Answer: You will die
"I heard that whey protein is bad for you and can kill your kidneys" Answer: Go study for 10+ years and call me back

Almost every week I hear a new stupid question.... I've learned to let them roll right off the shoulder.

or_yourlivingtodie
04-07-2011, 02:59 PM
and have those people that told you this ever stepped foot in a gym? or even know what a dumbell looks like?

LouB2010
04-07-2011, 03:00 PM
then your also getting casein...it will slow down the digestive process causing more of a trickle stream of amino acids not counting the fact a lower amount of protein per serving...

Ah. What if you drink skim milk? No fat, and 80 calories per 8fl oz..... :D

LouB2010
04-07-2011, 03:00 PM
also less anabolic...but anticatabolic...so it still helps...just not preferred when it comes to building muscle for reasons i stated above this post...

or_yourlivingtodie
04-07-2011, 03:02 PM
also less anabolic...but anticatabolic...so it still helps...just not preferred when it comes to building muscle for reasons i stated above this post...

are you saying whey is more anabolic than milk? :confused:

page9931
04-07-2011, 03:06 PM
hope not aha

LouB2010
04-07-2011, 03:11 PM
absolutely...per serving are you kidding me? 20 something grams of whey protein w/o casein to slow it down...all absorbed quick...that's what makes you anabolic...all those amino acids rising in the bloodstream...casein is slow...it's also 80% of milk protein...your only getting 20% whey in milk...

Casein is known for a slow stream of aminos...your body takes awhile to digest it...several many hrs...so it's considered an anti catabolic protein...however, research indicates that casein is not needed...proper recovery throughout the day is good enough...you don't need casein protein at night...

Whey is anabolic...sometimes in a blend casein protein or milk protein (b/c milk has casein)...this is just to slow the whey down a bit...why? You want it fast but sometimes you want to slow it down just enough to keep a high level of amino acids for a bit more of an expanded period of time...this is keep you anabolic longer & then anticatabolic in the last hour or so...

For example - a hydrowhey might all be absorbed in 1hr...that might be ideal first thing in the morning or after a workout (depends on sups taking)....however, why be anabolic for 1 hr when you can extend it for a few hrs...see there is a max spike that can be achieved w/whey protein...so it's wise to keep a certain anabolic peak over a few hrs versus 1hr...it actually is beneficial...

Now a blended protein is ideal for the 3-4hrs...this does what i showed in the example...however, a whey isolate can still be a solid 2-3hrs and might be ideal for after training or first thing in the AM...this also depends on your sup regiment...i say this because there are a lot of BCAA products out there & other post workout sups etc...so depends on what the person is taking...just trying my best to explain it.

or_yourlivingtodie
04-07-2011, 03:16 PM
20g of protein from milk is no more anabolic for you than 20g of protein from a whey shake...........................ITS PROTEIN.

Hags
04-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Also, whey has nothing to do with increasing anabolic hormones or decreasing catabolic hormones.

or_yourlivingtodie
04-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Loub and his anabolic window BS :rolleyes:

Hags
04-07-2011, 03:23 PM
You waited 15 minutes after your workout to take the proteins!?!? You're never going to gain any muscle!! :D

or_yourlivingtodie
04-07-2011, 03:24 PM
You waited 15 minutes after your workout to take the proteins!?!? You're never going to gain any muscle!! :D

i guess all the people who benefit from IF are just magical beings

changemyoil66
04-07-2011, 03:28 PM
In excess anything can be bad for you...even water. But in moderation both are fine.

Hags
04-07-2011, 03:29 PM
i guess all the people who benefit from IF are just magical beings

Thats the only logical explanation.... lol

jsteele31
04-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Instead of doing research, I always like to rely on some good quality Bro Science from the neighborly kids down the road :D

rhadam
04-07-2011, 03:38 PM
absolutely...per serving are you kidding me? 20 something grams of whey protein w/o casein to slow it down...all absorbed quick...that's what makes you anabolic...all those amino acids rising in the bloodstream...casein is slow...it's also 80% of milk protein...your only getting 20% whey in milk...

Casein is known for a slow stream of aminos...your body takes awhile to digest it...several many hrs...so it's considered an anti catabolic protein...however, research indicates that casein is not needed...proper recovery throughout the day is good enough...you don't need casein protein at night...

Whey is anabolic...sometimes in a blend casein protein or milk protein (b/c milk has casein)...this is just to slow the whey down a bit...why? You want it fast but sometimes you want to slow it down just enough to keep a high level of amino acids for a bit more of an expanded period of time...this is keep you anabolic longer & then anticatabolic in the last hour or so...

For example - a hydrowhey might all be absorbed in 1hr...that might be ideal first thing in the morning or after a workout (depends on sups taking)....however, why be anabolic for 1 hr when you can extend it for a few hrs...see there is a max spike that can be achieved w/whey protein...so it's wise to keep a certain anabolic peak over a few hrs versus 1hr...it actually is beneficial...

Now a blended protein is ideal for the 3-4hrs...this does what i showed in the example...however, a whey isolate can still be a solid 2-3hrs and might be ideal for after training or first thing in the AM...this also depends on your sup regiment...i say this because there are a lot of BCAA products out there & other post workout sups etc...so depends on what the person is taking...just trying my best to explain it.

You went full retard, never go full retard.

.jpg

WillBrink
04-07-2011, 03:39 PM

I'm pretty sure you have about 20 minutes to live. Get your affairs in order son...

changemyoil66
04-07-2011, 03:40 PM

.jpg

hahahahah i love that movie

or_yourlivingtodie
04-07-2011, 03:42 PM
just gave lou accidental greenz. :(

rhadam
04-07-2011, 03:43 PM
hahahahah i love that movie

Whenever I read a Loub post I picture him as Simple Jack, then it makes sense why he says what he does.

LouB2010
04-07-2011, 03:44 PM
putting the body in an anabolic state does not mean increasing anabolic hormones...they are protein spikes and the talking pt happens at the cellular level....

Also, whey has nothing to do with increasing anabolic hormones or decreasing catabolic hormones.

changemyoil66
04-07-2011, 03:45 PM
putting the body in an anabolic state does not mean increasing anabolic hormones...they are protein spikes and the talking pt happens at the cellular level....

P-P-P-P-P please don't hurt me.hahahhah

or_yourlivingtodie
04-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Whenever I read a Loub post I picture him as Simple Jack, then it makes sense why he says what he does.

"i aint got a good brain"

LouB2010
04-07-2011, 03:46 PM
milk protein at 20 grams would consist of approx 4 grams of whey...so you would get 4 grams of whey protein spread out over approx a couple hrs and you would get the approx 16 grams of casein spread out over 5-7hrs...that's not anabolic...but it will help keep you anticatabolic...

Difference between anabolic vs. anti catabolic- short & sweet version:

Anabolic - muscle growth

Anti Catabolic - prevent muscle loss

20g of protein from milk is no more anabolic for you than 20g of protein from a whey shake...........................ITS PROTEIN.

itzDodge
04-07-2011, 03:47 PM

.jpg

http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/shared_files/storage/main/vg65284_never_go_full_retard.jpg
http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/shared_files/storage/main/vg65284_never_go_full_retard.jpg

ledbain21
04-07-2011, 03:47 PM

you're friends are just..terrible. let me guess. these "people" also haven't lifted a day in their life, and if they have, have been doing it for months, years with little to no progress to show for it (yet alone actually try any of the products they deem "bad.") ignore them mang :D

LouB2010
04-07-2011, 03:49 PM
For someone who takes a product like Purple Psyko - why don't you just drink milk then??? Your saying it's still protein...what do you think amino acids & peptides are all about? They are faster then whey but what do you think the purpose of that is for? There is a difference between knowledge and intelligence...you might have a good brain but you lack knowledge in this area...so you could be intelligent...i just haven't figured you out yet.

"i aint got a good brain"

rhadam
04-07-2011, 03:50 PM
milk protein at 20 grams would consist of approx 4 grams of whey...so you would get 4 grams of whey protein spread out over approx a couple hrs and you would get the approx 16 grams of casein spread out over 5-7hrs...that's not anabolic...but it will help keep you anticatabolic...

Anabolic - muscle growth

I'll bite. Please explain why anyone with proper diet would need casein protein.

or_yourlivingtodie

Anabolic - muscle growth

i dont think you get the point.

protein is protein pal. doesnt matter if you get 20g of whey, 20g of casein, 20g from chicken.......................as long as you hit your daily protein macro's who gives a flying fawk where they come from, its all protein. *granted most protein should come from whole foods not drinks, but thats a separate issue*

you seem to think if you dont eat every couple of hours your body is just going to go into some anti-catabolic state.................our bodies are a little more high tech than that.

itzDodge

Anabolic - muscle growth

Seriously tho are you retarded?

or_yourlivingtodie
04-07-2011, 03:51 PM
For someone who takes a product like Purple Psyko - why don't you just drink milk then??? Your saying it's still protein...what do you think amino acids & peptides are all about? They are faster then whey but what do you think the purpose of that is for? There is a difference between knowledge and intelligence...you might have a good brain but you lack knowledge in this area...so you could be intelligent...i just haven't figured you out yet.

i didnt know i was taking purple psyko as a protein supplement?

LouB2010
04-07-2011, 03:54 PM
no your taking it during the anabolic window...the ingredients i.e. peptides/aminos - they are building blocks of protein...if this window doesn't exist in your mind then why take purple psyko?

i didnt know i was taking purple psyko as a protein supplement?

or_yourlivingtodie
04-07-2011, 03:56 PM
no your taking it during the anabolic window...the ingredients i.e. peptides/aminos - they are building blocks of protein...if this window doesn't exist in your mind then why take purple psyko?

i dont even understand where you've taken this argument.................

EDIT:
can anyone else figure out what purple psyko has to do with the oringal argument? cause he completely lost me

STEELVEINS
04-07-2011, 03:58 PM
ha, they induced coma on my ass, tell full story? nah but if interested hit me up, not trying to tangle everyones panties since most people are so effin sensitive on this site, nah mean

or_yourlivingtodie
04-07-2011, 04:02 PM
5hfYJsQAhl0

thats all i think about when i read Loub's posts.

LouB2010
04-07-2011, 04:06 PM
Here you go trolls:

Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2001 Dec;11 Suppl:S170-6.

Control of muscle protein synthesis as a result of contractile activity and amino acid availability: implications for protein requirements.
Rennie MJ.

Division of Molecular Physiology, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK.

Abstract
The major anabolic influences on muscle are feeding and contractile activity. As a result of feeding, anabolism occurs chiefly by increases in protein synthesis with minor changes in protein breakdown. Insulin has a permissive role in increasing synthesis, but the availability of amino acids is crucial for net anabolism. We have investigated the role of amino acids in stimulating muscle protein synthesis, the synergy between exercise and amino acid availability, and some of the signaling elements involved. The results suggest that muscle is acutely sensitive to amino acids, that exercise probably increases the anabolic effects of amino acids by a separate pathway, and that for this reason it is unlikely that accustomed physical exercise increases protein requirements.

PMID: 11915917 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I can't read it for you guys.

changemyoil66
04-07-2011, 04:08 PM
University of Dundee??? Is Mick Dundee the dean there?

LouB2010
04-07-2011, 04:11 PM
Here is another one related to excercise as being anabolic...so don't just drink this stuff...make sure you do some resistant excercise w/some volume because that affects protein synthesis & anabolic signalling too!

J Physiol. 2010 Aug 15;588(Pt 16):3119-30. Epub 2010 Jun 25.

Resistance exercise volume affects myofibrillar protein synthesis and anabolic signalling molecule phosphorylation in young men.
Burd NA, Holwerda AM, Selby KC, West DW, Staples AW, Cain NE, Cashaback JG, Potvin JR, Baker SK, Phillips SM.

Exercise Metabolism Research Group, Department of Kinesiology, McMaster University, 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, ON L8S 4K1, Canada.

Abstract
We aimed to determine if any mechanistic differences exist between a single set (1SET) and multiple sets (i.e. 3 sets; 3SET) of resistance exercise by utilizing a primed constant infusion of [ring-13C6]phenylalanine to determine myofibrillar protein synthesis (MPS) and Western blot analysis to examine anabolic signalling molecule phosphorylation following an acute bout of resistance exercise. Eight resistance-trained men (24+/-5 years, BMI=25+/-4 kg m2) were randomly assigned to perform unilateral leg extension exercise at 70% concentric one repetition maximum (1RM) until volitional fatigue for 1SET or 3SET. Biopsies from the vastus lateralis were taken in the fasted state (Fast) and fed state (Fed; 20 g of whey protein isolate) at rest, 5 h Fed, 24 h Fast and 29 h Fed post-exercise. Fed-state MPS was transiently elevated above rest at 5 h for 1SET (2.3-fold) and returned to resting levels by 29 h post-exercise. However, the exercise induced increase in MPS following 3SET was superior in amplitude and duration as compared to 1SET at both 5 h (3.1-fold above rest) and 29 h post-exercise (2.3-fold above rest). Phosphorylation of 70 kDa S6 protein kinase (p70S6K) demonstrated a coordinated increase with MPS at 5 h and 29 h post-exercise such that the extent of p70S6K phosphorylation was related to the MPS response (r=0.338, P=0.033). Phosphorylation of 90 kDa ribosomal S6 protein kinase (p90RSK) and ribosomal protein S6 (rps6) was similar for 1SET and 3SET at 24 h Fast and 29 h Fed, respectively. However, 3SET induced a greater activation of eukaryotic translation initiation factor 2B (eIF2B) and rpS6 at 5 h Fed. These data suggest that 3SET of resistance exercise is more anabolic than 1SET and may lead to greater increases in myofibrillar protein accretion over time.

LouB2010
04-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Type and timing of protein feeding to optimize anabolism.
Mosoni L, Mirand PP.

Protein Metabolism and Nutrition Unit, Inra, Theix, France. mosoni@clermont.inra.fr

Abstract
PURPOSE OF REVIEW: The delivery rate of amino acids to an organism significantly affects protein anabolism. The rate can be controlled by the type and the timing of feeding. Our aim was to bring new insights to the way they may act.

RECENT FINDINGS: During young and adult ages, when food supply is liberal, subjects can adapt to various modes of protein feeding. However, during food restriction, protein anabolism is favored when the delivery of amino acids is evenly distributed over the day, either with frequent meals, or through the use of slowly absorbed proteins like casein. In contrast, during aging, quickly absorbed protein sources become more efficient. During recovery after exercise, the timing of protein feeding after the end of exercise may or may not influence its anabolic effect, depending on the subject's age and the type of exercise.

SUMMARY: The synchronization of variations in anabolic capability with amino acid supply partly explains the effects of the type and timing of protein feeding. This effect is modulated by the amount of amino acids required to increase whole-body proteins and by the signaling properties of some amino acids to stimulate protein synthesis. Indeed, the anabolic effect of amino acids is determined by their interaction with other anabolic factors (other nutrients or physiological factors, whose efficiency is mainly related to their effect on protein degradation). It is clear that benefits can be obtained from adapted protein feeding patterns.

or_yourlivingtodie
04-07-2011, 04:17 PM
http://jesus.facepalm.de/jesus.jpg

LouB2010
04-07-2011, 04:19 PM
J Nutr. 2010 Nov;140(11):1970-6. Epub 2010 Sep 15.

Excess leucine intake enhances muscle anabolic signaling but not net protein anabolism in young men and women.
Glynn EL, Fry CS, Drummond MJ, Timmerman KL, Dhanani S, Volpi E, Rasmussen BB.

Departments of Physical Therapy, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX 77555, USA.

Abstract
Essential amino acids (EAA) stimulate skeletal muscle protein synthesis (MPS) in humans. Leucine may have a greater stimulatory effect on MPS than other EAA and/or decrease muscle protein breakdown (MPB). To determine the effect of 2 different leucine concentrations on muscle protein turnover and associated signaling, young men (n = 6) and women (n = 8) ingested 10 g EAA in 1 of 2 groups: composition typical of high quality proteins (CTRL; 1.8 g leucine) or increased leucine concentration (LEU; 3.5 g leucine). Participants were studied for 180 min postingestion. Fractional synthetic rate and leg phenylalanine and leucine kinetics were assessed on muscle biopsies using stable isotopic techniques. Signaling was determined by immunoblotting. Arterial leucine concentration and delivery to the leg increased in both groups and was significantly higher in LEU than in CTRL; however, transport into the muscle and intracellular availability did not differ between groups. MPS increased similarly in both groups 60 min postingestion. MPB decreased at 60 min only in LEU, but net muscle protein balance improved similarly. Components of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) signaling were improved in LEU, but no changes were observed in ubiquitin-proteasome system signaling. Changes in light chain 3 and mTOR association with Unc-51-like kinase 1 indicate autophagy decreased more in LEU. We conclude that in 10 g of EAA, the leucine content typical of high quality proteins (~1.8 g) is sufficient to induce a maximal skeletal muscle protein anabolic response in young adults, but leucine may play a role in autophagy regulation.

PMID: 20844186 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]PMCID: PMC2955876 [Available on 2011/11/1]

Publication Types, MeSH Terms, Substances, Grant SupportPublication Types: Controlled Clinical TrialResearch Support, N.I.H., ExtramuralMeSH Terms:AdultAutophagyBiological Markers/bloodBiological Markers/metabolismBiopsyCarbon IsotopesFemaleHumansInfusions, IntravenousKineticsLeucine/administration & dosage*Leucine/bloodLeucine/metabolismMaleMuscle Proteins/metabolism*Muscle, Skeletal/metabolism*Phenylalanine/administration & dosagePhenylalanine/metabolismProteasome Endopeptidase Complex/metabolismQuadriceps Muscle/blood supplyQuadriceps Muscle/metabolismRegional Blood FlowSignal Transduction*Transcription Factors/metabolismUbiquitin/metabolismSubstances:Biological MarkersCarbon IsotopesMuscle ProteinsTranscription FactorsUbiquitinmTORC1 complex, humanLeucinePhenylalanineProteasome Endopeptidase ComplexGrant Support:1UL1RR029876-01/RR/NCRR NIH HHS/United StatesAR049877/AR/NIAMS NIH HHS/United StatesT32-HD07539/HD/NICHD NIH HHS/United States
LinkOut - more resources

LouB2010
04-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Effect of protein/essential amino acids and resistance training on skeletal muscle hypertrophy: A case for whey protein.
Hulmi JJ, Lockwood CM, Stout JR.

Department of Biology of Physical Activity, University of Jyväskylä, P,O, Box 35, 40014 Jyväskylä, Finland. juha.hulmi@jyu.fi.

Abstract
ABSTRACT: Regardless of age or gender, resistance training or provision of adequate amounts of dietary protein (PRO) or essential amino acids (EAA) can increase muscle protein synthesis (MPS) in healthy adults. Combined PRO or EAA ingestion proximal to resistance training, however, can augment the post-exercise MPS response and has been shown to elicit a greater anabolic effect than exercise plus carbohydrate. Unfortunately, chronic/adaptive response data comparing the effects of different protein sources is limited. A growing body of evidence does, however, suggest that dairy PRO, and whey in particular may: 1) stimulate the greatest rise in MPS, 2) result in greater muscle cross-sectional area when combined with chronic resistance training, and 3) at least in younger individuals, enhance exercise recovery. Therefore, this review will focus on whey protein supplementation and its effects on skeletal muscle mass when combined with heavy resistance training.

PMID: 20565767 [PubMed - in process]PMCID: PMC2901380Free PMC Article

changemyoil66
04-07-2011, 04:23 PM
Must be a college student who has access to Google Scholar.

LouB2010
04-07-2011, 04:28 PM
Lastly, it's obvious that if you workout your hormones i.e. test & GH increases naturally...everyone knows that...so if you take a product for this window of time during which you are training - then you can benefit from these natural hormonal increases...makes sense because what does testosterone do? What does GH do?

These hormones help us recover - hence build muscle...don't you think that supplements that contain amino acids & peptides (fast acting ingredients) - would help with that considering these levels aren't this high any other time except for training???...

or_yourlivingtodie
04-07-2011, 04:30 PM
just stop posting........

LouB2010
04-07-2011, 04:35 PM
I graduated college...i attended the naval academy...i went to a boarding school for HS. I am well educated but it's not necessary to go there...this is simple logic...the stuff i posted i took from pubmed...we all have access to it...

With that said - i think we can all agree that if these studies don't shed light, if the products themselves don't show benefit - then it's a big conspiracy...if that's the case then a ton of universities are out to make money in the supplement nich market...because really that's all this is - a niche market...not a trillion dollar market by any means...so really i don't think all this U.S. research is into screwing us...it's actually not even aimed at supplements for the most part...much of this research is for people w/medical issues - i didn't post those studies...but it's for helping people recover from injuries etc...or loss of bone & muscle mass etc...

Must be a college student who has access to Google Scholar.

LouB2010
04-07-2011, 04:37 PM
here is something you posted - why not just drink milk during training? Why purple psyko?

LouB2010
04-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Here is another one of your posts....timing/speed matters

changemyoil66
04-07-2011, 04:40 PM
here is something you posted - why not just drink milk during training? Why purple psyko?

2 different products?

wakingmalice
04-07-2011, 05:23 PM
I don't see why you're all hating. so far this Lou douche has proved you wrong and caught you in the purple psyko thing.

Btw, Whey shakes increase thermogenesis more than whole foods.

Btw, misunderstanding of what protein means (is)

Btw, misunderstanding of what the "anabolic window" is

Btw, Anabolism does not solely relate to hormones at all.

You may have wanted to go to town with him (he posted **** studies and didnt really understand what he was saying either), but pretty much everybody in this thread was wrong about everything.

STEELVEINS
04-07-2011, 05:54 PM
I don't see why you're all hating. so far this Lou douche has proved you wrong and caught you in the purple psyko thing.

You may have wanted to go to town with him (he posted **** studies and didnt really understand what he was saying either), but pretty much everybody in this thread was wrong about everything.

logical comments are not going to help here, to many people have hopped aboard the "whats is the rest of the crowd doing" train

rhadam
04-07-2011, 05:59 PM

I've been wrong about nothing, i stand by my statement that he's gone full retard and you should never go full retard. You disagree?! Throw down thy gauntlet sir!

wakingmalice
04-07-2011, 06:07 PM
logical comments are not going to help here, to many people have hopped aboard the "whats is the rest of the crowd doing" train

That's how society works. It becomes blantantly obvious in the written word. Sad.

I've been wrong about nothing, i stand by my statement that he's gone full retard and you should never go full retard. You disagree?! Throw down thy gauntlet sir!

Going full retard yields government benefits. Your gauntlet is now my condom.

rhadam
04-07-2011, 06:22 PM
Going full retard yields government benefits. Your gauntlet is now my condom.

Well you can keep it then. I'd rather not have it back. Plus i don't need em, the pull out method is 100% effective.

wakingmalice
04-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Well you can keep it then. I'd rather not have it back. Plus i don't need em, the pull out method is 100% effective.

you can't pull out if you're dead.

just sayin

rhadam
04-07-2011, 06:31 PM
you can't pull out if you're dead.

just sayin

IUH3JQjcweM

mk.ultra
04-07-2011, 06:48 PM

i don't take creatine because it irritates my kidneys. but thats just me, I have preexisting kidney problems. and yes I drink 1-2 gallons of water every day.

many brands of protein powders have been shown to contain traces of heavy metals like lead and arsenic so I choose to get 100% of my protein from food.

jdyqf
04-07-2011, 07:35 PM

They are stupid. Now, on the other hand, if you do not workout, and take creatine, yes it is probably not the best idea. But protein shakes are all around good for non-lifters and everyone, unless you are already overweight as it is.

or_yourlivingtodie
04-07-2011, 09:21 PM
*LMAO* at the shill - nailed on the purple psycho by lou...
You are a useless shill that gets off bashing others. Meanwhile you have no integrity and are a 2 bit shill for many companies.
No respect for you...at all.....

where did i shill psyko ANYWHERE in this thread? other than the fact that theres a link to my log in my SIG

EDIT:
and you're really someone to talk about bashing others......:rolleyes:

page9931
04-07-2011, 09:39 PM
I would lean towards milk being more anabolic, I dont give a dam about any of what you posted in those 5 posts of College research or whatever lol Milk is more wholefood form it contains protein fat and carbs, I believe protein is to some extend fat souliable just like steak is very anabolic food because it contains proteins fats etc, also Ye whey digests faster whatever but milk would keep you full longer wouldnt it because of the presense of casien and whey which keeper you anabolic longer then whey, To me this arguement is pointless I dont care about any ****y studies.

wakingmalice
04-07-2011, 09:41 PM
I would lean towards milk being more anabolic, I dont give a dam about any of what you posted in those 5 posts of College research or whatever lol Milk is more wholefood form it contains protein fat and carbs, I believe protein is to some extend fat souliable just like steak is very anabolic food because it contains proteins fats etc, also Ye whey digests faster whatever but milk would keep you full longer wouldnt it because of the presense of casien and whey which keeper you anabolic longer then whey, To me this arguement is pointless I dont care about any ****y studies.

You just went full retard.

Tbett418
04-07-2011, 09:45 PM
How bout we drop the stupid argument or whatever it is that has nothing to do with what I asked?

Yes?

Ok then sounds good

TheAdlerian
04-07-2011, 09:48 PM

These people know nothing.

And, neither do you or you wouldn't be asking these questions. I say that with respect because at least you're asking.

The best example of ignorance is the whey issue. Whey is basically cheese that's been dehydrated, so you're asking if cheese is ok to eat.

Do research into your world and find out what's going on.

wakingmalice
04-07-2011, 09:48 PM
How bout we drop the stupid argument or whatever it is that has nothing to do with what I asked?

Yes?

Ok then sounds good

Trust me bud, you don't want us to go back to your original question.

page9931
04-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Don't really care what ya gotta say bud and to adress dudes question your fine man the crap that ppl been telling you about them being so bad, lol creatine is in lots of meats and whey is derived from milk you'll be fine carry on with good supplementation and most importantly good diet

wakingmalice
04-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Don't really care what ya gotta say bud and to adress dudes question your fine man the crap that ppl been telling you about them being so bad, lol creatine is in lots of meats and whey is derived from milk you'll be fine carry on with good supplementation and most importantly good diet

Strong sentence structure. What the **** are you trying to say?

page9931
04-07-2011, 09:56 PM
you honestly think i give a **** about sentence structure LOL what is this english class,

wakingmalice
04-07-2011, 09:58 PM
you honestly think i give a **** about sentence structure LOL what is this english class,

I'm sick of you taking my money for your damn welfare checks.