PDA

View Full Version : Ask a Spiritual Satanist.

Mr._Arcane
04-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Info on Spiritual Satanism: www.JoyOfSatan.org

Been a Spiritual Satanist for 6 years.

TBU720
04-06-2011, 06:55 PM
What do you call satan? And how do you know satan exists?

wings_unhinged
04-06-2011, 06:56 PM
What is your justification for believing this crap?

Harbinger
04-06-2011, 06:58 PM

I don't believe satanism has anything to do with satan.

tk217
04-06-2011, 06:58 PM
What exactly are the fundamentals of Satanism? Sides hating on God... and Jesus... and probably Michael for 'wrestling' satan and beating him... or is that metaphorical?

Boom

Spiritual Satanism strongly advocates all learning, knowledge, inquiry, and free thought.

Spiritual Satanism supports the separation of church and state. Satanists do not push Satanism or prosyletize. <--- Spelling? proselytize

Spiritual Satanists acknowledge science and believe everything of the occult/supernatural to have a rational scientific explanation. We believe humanity has been held back dangerously in this area due to the hoax of Judeo/Christianity and its relentless attacks upon science for centuries.

Mr._Arcane
04-06-2011, 06:59 PM

I call him Satan.

I've experienced his existence. When I did my first ritual(sort of like a standard Sunday mass for Christians) he showed up in the astral. The astral can be seen when one has developed clairvoyance.

mistaballoonhan
04-06-2011, 07:03 PM
I guess it's not any crazier than the other religions...

Probably has cooler music and artwork too :cool:

Mr._Arcane
04-06-2011, 07:04 PM
What is your justification for believing this crap?

Objective proof. I use the scientific method. Satanism is a life-improving/supporting religion

I don't believe satanism has anything to do with satan.

That would be Le Vayan Satanism - Atheistic Satanism

What exactly are the fundamentals of Satanism? Sides hateing on God... and Jesus... and probably Michael for 'wrestling' satan and beating him... or is that metaphorical?

The fundamentals can be found at these two site:
http://joyofsatan.org/
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL.html

Spiritual Satanism is about using meditations to become a God. It's about living a good life, enjoying life, rather than regarding oneself as a sinful evil creature that has to worship jehova to avoid hell.

killthebuddha
04-06-2011, 07:05 PM
How does it feel that your entire way of life is based on a reaction to mythology?

I'd rather keep the mythology. No sense pretending you're doing otherwise.

Mr._Arcane
04-06-2011, 07:08 PM
Here's a video I made a while ago(not sure how to imbed): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_TSeEdrrU

How does it feel that your entire way of life is based on a reaction to mythology?

I'd rather keep the mythology. No sense pretending you're doing otherwise.

Could you rephrase the question? I don't understand it.

Do you mean Satanism is a reaction to Christianity?

tk217
04-06-2011, 07:08 PM
relatively amusing to read.

he "Horned God" originates to Sumeria. The Sumerian Gods wore headgear with horns. This predates Judeo/Christianity by thousands of years. Pagan religions were known for their worship of the Horned God. Only with the coming of Christianity, were they repeatedly stamped out, but continued to resurface and survive. Again, the Horned God was maligned and labeled as "evil.
The Horned God is a symbol of the the chi, the bioelectrical life-force. This is represented by Mercury, as it is fleeting, until fixed through the Magnum Opus. The glyph for the planet Mercury has the horns.

The carvings and the hieroglyphics on the Temple walls and the pyramids still remain with us today, as evidence of the truth for those who have enough spiritual knowledge to interpret them. This is why the Gods imprinted these into stone. Satanism is based upon the Magnum Opus. All of the Satanic symbols, the emphasis on witchcraft and knowledge; all of these represent the achievement of the godhead. The Magnum Opus is what Satanism is all about: humanity reaching physical and spiritual perfection.

Not exactly sure how Sumarian gods = Satanism.

Mr._Arcane
04-06-2011, 07:11 PM
relatively amusing to read.
Not exactly sure how Sumarian gods = Satanism.

"This excerpt quote from the Catholic Encyclopedia is very revealing:
In the same way the Greeks and Romans may have worshipped their divinities, fondly believing them to be good. But the Christian Scriptures declare that all the gods of the Gentiles are demons.
Catholic Encyclopedia: Devil Worship
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04767a.htm"

-http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html

Gentiles being non-Jews.

mistaballoonhan
04-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Christianity was a reaction to the original Pagan religions, labeled as "Satanism" meaning "enemy/adversary" in Hebrew. If you read through the information contained within this website, we prove this.

Spiritual Satanism strongly advocates all learning, knowledge, inquiry, and free thought.

Spiritual Satanism supports the separation of church and state. Satanists do not push Satanism or prosyletize.

Spiritual Satanists acknowledge science and believe everything of the occult/supernatural to have a rational scientific explanation. We believe humanity has been held back dangerously in this area due to the hoax of Judeo/Christianity and its relentless attacks upon science for centuries.

Doesn't sound so bad actually. Just wish they would've changed the name to "ancient religion" or something not having to do with "satan", woulda been way cooler and less emo.

tk217
04-06-2011, 07:15 PM

I would think like this.

vV0NoICl7cE

=D

mistaballoonhan
04-06-2011, 07:16 PM
Question for you OP. Do you think your "satan" is actually a god like being? Or do you think he was more likely an extraterrestrial (not some almighty supernatural being who made the universe). Idk that always sounded more reasonable to me.

If all those ancient stories aren't totally made up (which is what I think for the most part), it seems to me it'd be more likely to be aliens than an actual god.

Thoughts? Does Satanism have any theories on this? On a scale of 1-10 how sure are you that satanism isn't totally made up?

(yes watched ancient aliens a few weeks ago)

edit:
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4714325/Whats-my-secret-to-sexy-curls-Ancient-Aliens.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=ancientaliens

Del-Valle
04-06-2011, 07:16 PM
Da fuk? You guys believe in witchcraft?

killthebuddha
04-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Here's a video I made a while ago(not sure how to imbed): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_TSeEdrrU

Could you rephrase the question? I don't understand it.

Do you mean Satanism is a reaction to Christianity?

Of course it is.

Tamorlane
04-06-2011, 07:19 PM
"a casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Nietzsche

Del-Valle
04-06-2011, 07:21 PM
Damn, just read the rest of that site OP provided. Practicing magick, seeing Satan, observing holy days? You guys are insane.

Mr._Arcane
04-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Question for you OP. Do you think your "satan" is actually a god like being? Or do you think he was more likely an extraterrestrial (not some almighty supernatural being who made the universe). Idk that always sounded more reasonable to me.

If all those ancient stories aren't totally made up (which is what I think for the most part), it seems to me it'd be more likely to be aliens than an actual god.

Thoughts? Does Satanism have any theories on this?

(yes watched ancient aliens a few weeks ago)

Yes, a god-like being AND an extraterrestrial. Like the History Channels: Ancient Aliens.

The god-like abilities come from the soul.

Da fuk? You guys believe in witchcraft?

Yes, witchcraft/the occult/voodoo.

Of course it is.

I think differently. Christianity labelled the Pagan Gods as demons. Paganism has been around for longer than it.

mistaballoonhan
04-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Damn, just read the rest of that site OP provided. Practicing magick, seeing Satan, observing holy days? You guys are insane.

Lol guess I didn't really get to that part yet...

OP you seen satan cuz?

Also OP I edited it in above but I guess you missed it. How sure are you on a scale of 1-10 that your "religion" isn't just made up and not true (the "magical" stuff anyway)?

_TG_
04-06-2011, 07:24 PM
does satan move the ouija board

tk217
04-06-2011, 07:26 PM
I think differently. Christianity labelled the Pagan Gods as demons. Paganism has been around for longer than it.

You do realize Pagan means .. anything non jewish/christian, right?

And I mean anything....

If we were looking for the earliest versions of recorded history on religion it would be Animism.

SYRIANKID
04-06-2011, 07:27 PM
What do you think of these sermons here? Linked from your "Sermons of Satan" section of the JoyofSatan.org website:

"It is our duty as Gentiles and namely, the White race returning to our Satanic roots, to re-educate gays so that all of our people can stick together, spiritually, emotionally, and politically. When the time comes where there is no choice but our racial unity- if we can't stick together, it will be the kiss to the final eradication of our people, and the Jews, who are the cosmic enemies of Satan, will have triumphed. Persecution of homosexuality isn't Aryan. It is Jewish."

http://gblt.webs.com/Jake_Carlson.htm

http://gblt.webs.com/Mageson666.htm

Mr._Arcane
04-06-2011, 07:28 PM
Thoughts? Does Satanism have any theories on this? On a scale of 1-10 how sure are you that satanism isn't totally made up?

I'm personally hardly EVER 100% on anything. That's just the way reality is you know, things get proved wrong all the time when more information/when the bigger picture is revealed.

Ancient astronaut theory/ancient aliens is a part of the Spiritual Satanism of the website I first posted, message # 1.

"a casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Nietzsche

Agreed. Faith is meaningless.

Del-Valle
04-06-2011, 07:30 PM
What do you think of these sermons here? Linked from your "Sermons of Satan" section of the JoyofSatan.org website:

"It is our duty as Gentiles and namely, the White race returning to our Satanic roots, to re-educate gays so that all of our people can stick together, spiritually, emotionally, and politically. When the time comes where there is no choice but our racial unity- if we can't stick together, it will be the kiss to the final eradication of our people, and the Jews, who are the cosmic enemies of Satan, will have triumphed. Persecution of homosexuality isn't Aryan. It is Jewish."

Holy ****, anti-semitic too.

tk217
04-06-2011, 07:31 PM

I would think Satanists would be anti-Semitic and anti-christian they are polar opposite function religions.

Do jews hate homosexuals?

wings_unhinged
04-06-2011, 07:32 PM
So some Satanists worship Satan and others are just good friends with him?

LOL

Dragger
04-06-2011, 07:35 PM
mesopeaks claims satan is the father of all atheist. Is this true? Even though atheists don't believe in him?

:D

Mr._Arcane
04-06-2011, 07:35 PM
does satan move the ouija board

If he wants to.

You do realize Pagan means .. anything non jewish/christian, right?

And I mean anything....

If we were looking for the earliest versions of recorded history on religion it would be Animism.

Hmm. As far I understand it, Pagans have Gods/Goddesses. Animism doesn't?

I personally:
1. Don't really caer if someone says I have a "duty" to anything. My life is about me. I don't exist for the "races" benefit, but for my own.

2. Am aware of powerful Jewish Occultists (I've been involved in black-magick fights) who are "evil", but don't think every jew out there is "evil".

Del-Valle
04-06-2011, 07:39 PM
If he wants to.

I personally:
1. Don't really caer if someone says I have a "duty" to anything. My life is about me. I don't exist for the "races" benefit, but for my own.

2. Am aware of powerful Jewish Occultists (I've been involved in black-magick fights) who are "evil", but don't think every jew out there is "evil".

http://i.imgur.com/WIM1M.gif

Mr._Arcane
04-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Lol guess I didn't really get to that part yet...

OP you seen satan cuz?

Also OP I edited it in above but I guess you missed it. How sure are you on a scale of 1-10 that your "religion" isn't just made up and not true (the "magical" stuff anyway)?

Yes, I've seen him.

Some are, some aren't.

I would think Satanists would be anti-Semitic and anti-christian they are polar opposite function religions.

Do jews hate homosexuals?

Some do, some don't.

mesopeaks claims satan is the father of all atheist. Is this true? Even though atheists don't believe in him?

:D

Father of atheists? Don't know. He supports science and freethought.

So some Satanists worship Satan and others are just good friends with him?

LOL

Yes, some worship, other regard him more as a friend/ally.

It would be like with politicians - some people worship them.

tk217
04-06-2011, 07:46 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paganism

Paganism (from Latin paganus, meaning "country dweller", "rustic"[1]) is a blanket term, typically used to refer to polytheistic religious traditions.

Other polytheists can be Kathenotheists, worshiping different deities at different times.

The deities of polytheistic religions are agents in mythology, where they are portrayed as complex personages of greater or lesser status, with individual skills, needs, desires and histories. These gods are often seen as similar to humans (anthropomorphic) in their personality traits, but with additional individual powers, abilities, knowledge or perceptions. Polytheism cannot be cleanly separated from the animist beliefs prevalent in most folk religions. The gods of polytheism are in many cases the highest order of a continuum of supernatural beings or spirits, which may include ancestors, demons, wights and others. In some cases these spirits are divided into celestial or chthonic classes, and belief in the existence of all these beings does not imply that all are worshiped.

Polytheism is the belief of multiple deities also usually assembled into a pantheon of gods and goddesses, along with their own mythologies and rituals.

Animism (from Latin anima "soul, life")[1][2] refers to the belief that non-human entities are spiritual beings, or at least embody some kind of life-principle.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animism

I would probably argue that spirits are much like wrights or demons or other 'ghost-like' entities and these spiritual beings are more like the definition of 'gods' in the Shinto version which range from the all powerful to the weakest of weak.

War Machine
04-06-2011, 08:57 PM

A large portion of Satanist are actually atheist (such as the "Laveyan" CoS, and FCoS), although there is a theistic branches as well.

itsame
04-06-2011, 09:01 PM

http://i.imgur.com/WIM1M.gif

My exact reaction lmfao

Stizzel
04-06-2011, 10:17 PM

zdrpxPDNIf0

Platypus2
04-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Is your satan like the satan of christianity? Is he considered evil? Does he torture people in hell? Did you have problems as a kid? How did you join this cult? Do you guys ever break any laws or kidnap people to sacrifice?

mistercollie
04-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Is your satan like the satan of christianity? Is he considered evil? Does he torture people in hell?Believe it or not, Satan's first "evil" in the Bible merely originated with him attempting to usurp sovereignty. The Bible then goes on to state clearly that he holds an interesting and new founded form of sovereignty at this time because of it:

[Jesus said:] "The ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me." (John 14:30)

Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.” (Matt. 4: 8-9)To state that Satan is "evil" in the sense that some particular "Christians" claim, isn't necessarily true. There is no hell, and Satan has no dominion other than Earth. What I find interesting, is that after having read much of the material on that website, I find Satanists claiming the exact same thing. They claim "Satan" has enemies. That he is merely a great entity, a father-like figure and companion. So, I ask you OP, if Satan is the "true God" and this entire thing is not a response to the Judeo-Christian belief system, who are these enemies of his, and why does he permit their existence? And, what is Satan's purpose for this world, and means of salvation?

Ashen
04-06-2011, 11:50 PM
why is your religion so retarded like all the others and why do you believe this crazy BS without any evidence?

mujie
04-07-2011, 12:12 AM
Are you guys still packin' pitch forks?

DHFX
04-07-2011, 03:16 AM
I call him Satan.

I've experienced his existence. When I did my first ritual(sort of like a standard Sunday mass for Christians) he showed up in the astral. The astral can be seen when one has developed clairvoyance.

I believe it, but why buy into all his lies and deceptions of power, "eternal life" and all the astral powers you get from the spirits (demons) that live in a person allowing them to use those powers. Has he told you that Jesus is "weak" and when He died at calvery he "conquered" Jesus at the cross?
Regardless of what he communicates to you through the rituals, he's still a creature, made from the Creator at which his prideful desire for God's glory put him where he is today.

mr_ben
04-07-2011, 03:19 AM
do u believe there is God too, since u believe there is satan?

HopingInJah
04-07-2011, 06:30 AM

Spiritual Satanism is about using meditations to become a God. It's about living a good life, enjoying life, rather than regarding oneself as a sinful evil creature that has to worship jehova to avoid hell.

I'm gonna say he does.

HopinginJehovah

bigBOSSguy
04-07-2011, 07:04 AM
I'm gonna say he does.

HopinginJehovah

so, God does exist according to him...what atheist gonna say about this?

JtotheIzzo
04-07-2011, 10:17 AM
I call him Satan.

What does Satan look like?

Also, how do you become a God through meditations like you said?

Do you believe in the Christian God and Jesus Christ?

NokAz
04-07-2011, 10:28 AM
True Satanism: Levayan Satanism, your version is a spinoff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism

In my opinion when examining the 11 rules of satanism most people today follow those to some extent.

Mr._Arcane
04-07-2011, 04:43 PM
My exact reaction lmfao

I know, but I'd rather just give you what I experience rather than make some **** up, too much effort.

Is your satan like the satan of christianity? Is he considered evil? Does he torture people in hell? Did you have problems as a kid? How did you join this cult? Do you guys ever break any laws or kidnap people to sacrifice?

No. For us Satan is good, the christian god is evil. Satan wants mankind to become like the Gods, jehova wants to have mankind as slaves. The jehova is a group of angels, not a real being.

are these the kinds of hymns you sing at your services?
7ffg6S-Bq4k

I've never attended any group activities.

Believe it or not, Satan's first "evil" in the Bible merely originated with him attempting to usurp sovereignty. The Bible then goes on to state clearly that he holds an interesting and new founded form of sovereignty at this time because of it:
To state that Satan is "evil" in the sense that some particular "Christians" claim, isn't necessarily true. There is no hell, and Satan has no dominion other than Earth. What I find interesting, is that after having read much of the material on that website, I find Satanists claiming the exact same thing. They claim "Satan" has enemies. That he is merely a great entity, a father-like figure and companion. So, I ask you OP, if Satan is the "true God" and this entire thing is not a response to the Judeo-Christian belief system, who are these enemies of his, and why does he permit their existence? And, what is Satan's purpose for this world, and means of salvation?

I personally don't believe in a all-powerful creator of the universe god, I think most are like me.
Enemies are angels/Christianity/etc.
He isn't all powerful.
Satan wants mankind to become like the Gods. To have freedom, knowledge, pleasure, happiness.

why is your religion so retarded like all the others and why do you believe this crazy BS without any evidence?

I have evidence from personal experience. I've considered and continue to consider lots of things e.g. I could be bat*hit insane, but for now, the evidence points in this direction.

My life is too important to me to act mindless and on faith.

Are you guys still packin' pitch forks?

Some might.

I believe it, but why buy into all his lies and deceptions of power, "eternal life" and all the astral powers you get from the spirits (demons) that live in a person allowing them to use those powers. Has he told you that Jesus is "weak" and when He died at calvery he "conquered" Jesus at the cross?
Regardless of what he communicates to you through the rituals, he's still a creature, made from the Creator at which his prideful desire for God's glory put him where he is today.

The meditations that we do, give us power. The Demons don't give it to us.
Eternal life can be achieved thru spiritual alchemy (The Magnum Opus) and science.
On the website I posted in message 1 it has information on how Jesus never actually existed.
Spiritual Satanism doesn't agree that Satan was created by Jehova.

Sort of. God is more of collection of angels/a thought-form, not an actual being.

What does Satan look like?

Also, how do you become a God through meditations like you said?

Do you believe in the Christian God and Jesus Christ?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

One meditates, which empowers the soul. A strong soul = god-like abilities. There are specific meditations that can make one physically immortal.

Not as Christians understand them. Jesus is a made-up story. A tool to manipulate the masses thru guilt/etc.

In my opinion when examining the 11 rules of satanism most people today follow those to some extent.

Le Vay himself may have been theistic. I think there is some evidence of it in his book "The Satanic Bible".

tk217
04-07-2011, 04:50 PM

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s home, show them respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your home annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you, unless it is a burden to the other person and they cry out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm young children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them.

Some of these are amusing.

RBLOCK
04-07-2011, 04:57 PM
Why do you think spiritual satanism is better than Anton Lavey's non-supernatural satanism? Granted, that particular branch became less traditional when Peter Gilmore took over, considering Gilmore doesn't even like holding any rituals. But in what way does the belief in an actual supernatural satan help satanists?

realistromeo
04-07-2011, 08:03 PM
For us Satan is good, the christian god is evil. Satan wants mankind to become like the Gods, jehova wants to have mankind as slaves. The jehova is a group of angels, not a real being.

Satan wants mankind to become like the Gods. To have freedom, knowledge, pleasure, happiness.

My life is too important to me to act mindless and on faith.

Some might.

The meditations that we do, give us power. The Demons don't give it to us.
Eternal life can be achieved thru spiritual alchemy (The Magnum Opus) and science.

[One meditates, which empowers the soul. A strong soul = god-like abilities. There are specific meditations that can make one physically immortal.

You can live your life the way you choose man, you can accomplish much in life and gain wealth , sucess,power, and happiness on your own. One does not need a Satan to achieve this.

It takes as much "mindless faith" to believe in a "satan " or satan as it does god.

Kind of ironic that this being promised "being like god's" right from the begining and he still persists in making people think they can become gods. an old trick indeed.

One thing he will never give man is freedom from death, and eternal happiness. He can give you power, and knowledge, and pleasure yes.

Did not the Egyptians believe in meditation/chants/alchemy and their temples biult like a mans body to achieve 7 levels of conciousness.? kind of like a esoteric knowledge? self help?

Mr._Arcane
04-07-2011, 11:39 PM
Why do you think spiritual satanism is better than Anton Lavey's non-supernatural satanism? Granted, that particular branch became less traditional when Peter Gilmore took over, considering Gilmore doesn't even like holding any rituals. But in what way does the belief in an actual supernatural satan help satanists?

Spiritual Satanism is about empowering one's soul. A stronger soul = a better life.

For example, one particular part of the soul is the solar plexus chakra which rules over willpower, timing, confidence and money. Improving this chakra improves those parts of your life.

You can live your life the way you choose man, you can accomplish much in life and gain wealth , sucess,power, and happiness on your own. One does not need a Satan to achieve this.

It takes as much "mindless faith" to believe in a "satan " or satan as it does god.

Kind of ironic that this being promised "being like god's" right from the begining and he still persists in making people think they can become gods. an old trick indeed.

One thing he will never give man is freedom from death, and eternal happiness. He can give you power, and knowledge, and pleasure yes.

Did not the Egyptians believe in meditation/chants/alchemy and their temples biult like a mans body to achieve 7 levels of conciousness.? kind of like a esoteric knowledge? self help?

No one doesn't "need" Satan. Nor does one need anything really - wife, car, food. Satan won't give it to you on a silver platter, it's your life, if you want those things go after them.

I've already talked about how I seek evidence, use the scientific method, question my beliefs etc.

I cannot see the irony.

Spiritual Satanism IS about conquering death. Just look in the Bible, Satan wanted mankind to have both the Fruit of Knowledge AND Eternal Life, but jehova didn't.

Yes, the Egyptians were Spiritual Satanists. I have no idea what 7 levels of consciousness is, it could be a corruption of the 7 chakras.

ShaucoMauco
04-08-2011, 01:21 AM
Spiritual Satanism is about empowering one's soul. A stronger soul = a better life.

For example, one particular part of the soul is the solar plexus chakra which rules over willpower, timing, confidence and money. Improving this chakra improves those parts of your life.

No one doesn't "need" Satan. Nor does one need anything really - wife, car, food. Satan won't give it to you on a silver platter, it's your life, if you want those things go after them.

I've already talked about how I seek evidence, use the scientific method, question my beliefs etc.

I cannot see the irony.

Spiritual Satanism IS about conquering death. Just look in the Bible, Satan wanted mankind to have both the Fruit of Knowledge AND Eternal Life, but jehova didn't.

Yes, the Egyptians were Spiritual Satanists. I have no idea what 7 levels of consciousness is, it could be a corruption of the 7 chakras.

very interesting ideology..

Can you tell us something about King Soloman and the tempel and kingdom he built using the seals to master the (evil) spirits?

Secondly can you tell us about your magical fights? Where they in the astral dimension.. or in our own?

Have you evoked spirits/ demon?

Do you believe that demons are (powerfull) manifestations of our own subconsciousness?

ShaucoMauco
04-08-2011, 01:27 AM
The Egyptians believed that sungods descended the skies and helped them to build the pyramides, etc. They where acient astronauts... but because the Egyptians did not understand this.. they called them gods. This happend across the same line around the world.

Excuse my english, it is my 3rd language.

Pump that iron!
04-08-2011, 01:50 AM
What exactly are the fundamentals of Satanism? Sides hating on God... and Jesus... and probably Michael for 'wrestling' satan and beating him... or is that metaphorical?

Boom

So, they want to maintain the validity of mystical claims whilst distancing themselves from the organized nature of organized religion - cool...not really.

Mr._Arcane
04-08-2011, 02:38 AM
very interesting ideology..

Can you tell us something about King Soloman and the tempel and kingdom he built using the seals to master the (evil) spirits?

Secondly can you tell us about your magical fights? Where they in the astral dimension.. or in our own?

Have you evoked spirits/ demon?

Do you believe that demons are (powerfull) manifestations of our own subconsciousness?

I haven't really studies Solomon.
From what I understand at this point. The Satanic Gods used to be bound, and controlled by christian/moslim/jewish occultics. There was a battle 10,000 years ago between the Satanic Gods and the Angels. The Angels outnumbered the Gods.
This is the war in heaven. Satan wanted mankind to be as the Gods, the Angels wanted to keep them as sheep.

My fights. What happens is each side raises energy then programs it to do particular things. E.g. Say I raised negative energy, then programmed it to destroy someone's heart. The astral and physical, it's like a continuum like light in my opinion.

I've never asked for the presence of a God.

No.

wh1terh1no
04-08-2011, 04:05 AM
Really interesting thread.
I asked him to come to me. I didn't see anything. But I heard "ask me anything".
Mind you I have schjizophrenia. So it's probably just that.

wh1terh1no
04-08-2011, 04:07 AM
Man, this is weird, things are being answered.
Getting creeped out, going to the bottlo.

JtotheIzzo
04-08-2011, 10:17 AM
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

One meditates, which empowers the soul. A strong soul = god-like abilities. There are specific meditations that can make one physically immortal.

Not as Christians understand them. Jesus is a made-up story. A tool to manipulate the masses thru guilt/etc.

Do you have a link to those meditations that can make you immortal?

Have you done the meditations that made you physically immortal? By physically immortal, do you mean you stay the same age/youthful forever and that you are impervious to anything like a car crash, being shot at, etc,etc??

Also, what do you think happens when we die? Do you believe in an afterlife?

Do you believe in those stories of people selling their soul to Satan?

outlikeatrout
04-08-2011, 01:12 PM
I haven't really studies Solomon.
From what I understand at this point. The Satanic Gods used to be bound, and controlled by christian/moslim/jewish occultics. There was a battle 10,000 years ago between the Satanic Gods and the Angels. The Angels outnumbered the Gods.
This is the war in heaven. Satan wanted mankind to be as the Gods, the Angels wanted to keep them as sheep.

My fights. What happens is each side raises energy then programs it to do particular things. E.g. Say I raised negative energy, then programmed it to destroy someone's heart. The astral and physical, it's like a continuum like light in my opinion.

I've never asked for the presence of a God.

No.

Is there any precept that says you cannot demonstrate the physical aspect of the magick (stopping someone's heart) for the purposes scientific inquiry?

(The bible says we should not test God, so I'm wondering if there is any such compunction for you.)

hoganrulz
04-08-2011, 02:57 PM
this satanism business youre involved in, have you accomplished any feats? do you have power over money, timing etc (all the other things you listed) also do the emons claim to be fallen angels from the war you mentioned that happened in heaven? also do these demons/satan educate you on jehovah/god? do they tell you the future/can they see the future? ive heard to see the future they go up to the heavens and overhear what the angels are discussing? is this true OP curious as fcuk mayng

Mr._Arcane
04-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Do you have a link to those meditations that can make you immortal?

Have you done the meditations that made you physically immortal? By physically immortal, do you mean you stay the same age/youthful forever and that you are impervious to anything like a car crash, being shot at, etc,etc??

Also, what do you think happens when we die? Do you believe in an afterlife?

Do you believe in those stories of people selling their soul to Satan?

Sure. The specific working is called the Magnum Opus (under advanced): http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

No, I want to have a stable life and empowered soul before I try it.
I mean age regression if you are old, youthful forever from what I assume (no evidence). You could probably still be killed if someone shot you, but that's were an empowered soul comes into play. One can protect oneself from harm by raising energy and programming it to do so.

I'm not sure. I think for S. Satanists we either go to Duat/Hell (which is a paradise, not suffering) or get reincarnated. I've no evidence of an afterlife, but considering the soul and such, I think it's possible.

The Spiritual Satanism in the link of message one, regards Satan to be our true creator. As far as I know he doesn't "buy" souls.

Is there any precept that says you cannot demonstrate the physical aspect of the magick (stopping someone's heart) for the purposes scientific inquiry?

(The bible says we should not test God, so I'm wondering if there is any such compunction for you.)

Is a precept like a rule/law?

You abilities and your life are your own, one should be aware though that there may be negative consequences to displaying one's abilities to others.

this satanism business youre involved in, have you accomplished any feats? do you have power over money, timing etc (all the other things you listed) also do the emons claim to be fallen angels from the war you mentioned that happened in heaven? also do these demons/satan educate you on jehovah/god? do they tell you the future/can they see the future? ive heard to see the future they go up to the heavens and overhear what the angels are discussing? is this true OP curious as fcuk mayng

Yes, many, daily, the occult is separate from my day to day life. Most noticeably is my power to have women feel extremely attracted to me. EXTREMELY lol.
Money is hard to get, it talks a lot of power - for things like winning lotto.
The things I listed were what a particular part of the soul rules over.

Emons?

If one wanted to be educated by them, they may not talk to you face to face but indirectly, e.g. directing you to: www.JoyOfSatan.org and www.luciferianliberationfront.org/

Seeing the future is about having strong 6th/7th level chakras. Anyone could do it. No, I don't think they'd go listen to angels talking.

outlikeatrout
04-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Is a precept like a rule/law?

You abilities and your life are your own, one should be aware though that there may be negative consequences to displaying one's abilities to others.

But surely one brave satanist would be willing to take that risk in the name of science.

Mr._Arcane
04-09-2011, 02:51 AM
But surely one brave satanist would be willing to take that risk in the name of science.

I don't see a point in proving the occult to people, if people want proof they can get it for themselves, the meditation page: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

I know it sounds like I'm bull****ing but does it really matter if others don't believe me?

I do think that there may be some stuff on Youtube - psi wheel telekinesis.

hoganrulz
04-09-2011, 03:08 AM
what are your and your fellow satanists view on people of other religions, specifically Abrahamic religions who consider satan the bad guy?

TheReplicant
04-09-2011, 03:10 AM
Repent your sins child,or suffer the consequences (eternal fires of hell,torture,nightmarish visions)

Peace be upon you all.

alphamind
04-09-2011, 04:18 AM
I've not much questions as I am familiar with the site and the techniques, though I take a more independent path rather than depending on demons and satan.

But I have two questions for YOU:

1. How has your life improved since involved with satanism? what are your abilities, what are you able to do, and how fast do your methods have an effect in your reality?

2. what does satan look like? (srs)

Mr._Arcane
04-11-2011, 03:09 PM
what are your and your fellow satanists view on people of other religions, specifically Abrahamic religions who consider satan the bad guy?

I regard Abrahamics as enslaved.

I've not much questions as I am familiar with the site and the techniques, though I take a more independent path rather than depending on demons and satan.

But I have two questions for YOU:

1. How has your life improved since involved with satanism? what are your abilities, what are you able to do, and how fast do your methods have an effect in your reality?

2. what does satan look like? (srs)

1. It's improved in the sense that thru the meditations/magick I have a greater control over my life.
In terms of time for effects - It depends on "for and against" factors. E.g. I would have a easier time changing the weather when in a coastal region than in the middle of the Sahara.

What can I do? Let's just say I'm strong enough to cause a group of 15 or so women to find me sexually irresistible.

2. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Father.gif
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Father_Satan2.gif

alphamind
04-12-2011, 01:57 AM
1. It's improved in the sense that thru the meditations/magick I have a greater control over my life.
In terms of time for effects - It depends on "for and against" factors. E.g. I would have a easier time changing the weather when in a coastal region than in the middle of the Sahara.

What can I do? Let's just say I'm strong enough to cause a group of 15 or so women to find me sexually irresistible.

That's good, I'm working on influencing reality myself. Did it take you long to become good and effective at it?

As for Satan, when you say you've seen him, how is it that you have? I am asking because though I sometimes can feel energies, these energies never took a physical form. Perhaps because I haven't intended them to. When you've seen him, was he like seen with your physical eyes in the room you were in, or was it more of a 'mind's eye' kind of thing?

Mr._Arcane
04-16-2011, 06:18 AM
That's good, I'm working on influencing reality myself. Did it take you long to become good and effective at it?

As for Satan, when you say you've seen him, how is it that you have? I am asking because though I sometimes can feel energies, these energies never took a physical form. Perhaps because I haven't intended them to. When you've seen him, was he like seen with your physical eyes in the room you were in, or was it more of a 'mind's eye' kind of thing?

I don't remember how long. I'd been doing the meditations for quite some time before I actually started applying myself to doing things like with the women. I've been meditating for some 6 years.

I've seen him astrally. In the astral plane. It was when I did my first standard ritual. To the best of my knowledge it was him and he was with a goddess, possibly Lilith.

janky
04-16-2011, 09:21 AM
Probably a dumb question from a non-theist, but if you're "scientifically based on objective proof" then why do you name your religion after a character developed by the very religion you "oppose" ?

If you believe in objective proof and that god cannot be proven, then how can "satan" or any other spiritual being be proven? What is the proof of satan's existence vs. that of jesus's?

I get the whole enveloping yourself in humanity and embracing our capabilities, but it just seems kinda ridiculous to call it "satanism" IMO.

I may be missing a critical piece of the puzzle here, so lmk.

SlapBassist
04-16-2011, 10:15 AM

Jus' saying, you completely disregard the bible in all aspects, claim to rebuke any type of using it against your religion in any way, but use it in ways like this - mentioning what happened in Eden.

You do see what happened, when we ate from the tree of knowledge? It introduced sin into this world, it was a decision to live from ourselves rather than dependance on God. Because of which, entered death (sin) and the curse there of. All power of the earth through submission of will, was given to Satan until Calvary with Jesus on the cross. I thank God He didn't allow us to eat from the tree of life. Can you imagine having a mentally retarded kid, and him living for some 10,000+ years? That would be atrocious!! But that is the type of thing that would have happened if it were the case.

How often do you speak to satan? Next time you do, ask about me and what he thinks. Post back, I'm curious.

bbwinner
04-16-2011, 10:46 AM
You need The Lord Jesus Christ

Randy_0rton
04-16-2011, 11:36 AM
I do not doubt anything you claim about the things which you say you can do but I advise you to look into the Jinn who are another creation separate from Angels and Humans, which may change your opinion about what path it is you're taking.

Here you go

http://www.qsep.com/modules.php?name=assunnah&d_op=viewarticle&aid=140

JtotheIzzo
04-21-2011, 10:34 AM
I regard Abrahamics as enslaved.

How long did it take before you had the ability to make women sexually irresistible to you? Can you get any women to be attracted to you? (srs)

bigBOSSguy
04-21-2011, 10:36 AM
do u think atheist is wrong for not believing this stuff? :)

StrongPostBrah
04-21-2011, 10:47 AM
Spot for sale
In on troll thread

wh1terh1no
04-23-2011, 06:27 AM
Just thought I'd bump this thread and let peeps know what's going on.
I read this and thought wow, this **** makes serious sense.
I asked Satan to come to me and he did, he said "ask me anything" I asked him something and IT WAS answered.

Funny thing that. Over the next couple of weeks I thought "what the ****" why would you be able to contact satan and not god. Hell I've asked god often enough.
The answer is in the bible. You cannot contact god or any of the good spirits. They do not answer. You need faith.

I want to destroy the devil. Bad things have happened to me since.
Have faith in GOD! The devil can be contacted. DO NOT DO IT! Trust me take my word for it.

The good thing about this thread is that it reignited my faith in God.
Do not ask the devil for anything, have faith in god!

TheCurator
04-23-2011, 06:31 AM
Lungs filled with embers and regurgitating boiling blood I say Praise the Lord, praise, O servants of the Lord...

.horizons.
04-23-2011, 06:34 AM
puwllq0fBLs

TheCurator
04-23-2011, 06:49 AM
puwllq0fBLs

Dont try to trivialise the dark lord phaggot. I will have you know I am casting a blood and semen spell to give you AIDS

.horizons.
04-23-2011, 07:10 AM
Dont try to trivialise the dark lord phaggot. I will have you know I am casting a blood and semen spell to give you AIDS

do your worst heathen, christ is on my side.

primeaddict
04-28-2011, 09:38 PM
ive gotten bored with religion, thinking maybe satanism can pick things up a bit

u know, put the spice back into the whole game

War Machine
04-29-2011, 04:57 AM
Our father, who art in hell,
Hollowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in hell.
We take this night our rightful due
And trespass not on path of pain.
Lead us into temptation and
Deliver us from false piety.
For thine is the kingdom,
Of power and glory forever.
We shall praise your unholy name.
Satan shall emerge again!

Amen

Ave Satanas!!!

War Machine
04-30-2011, 03:22 PM
Happy Walpurgisnacht!!!!!!!!

Happy 45th anniversary to the CoS!!!!!!!!!

Ave Satanas !!!