Thornton
<3

IllPhill
04-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Hornets done goofed so f*cking hard

RekeDMC
04-05-2011, 10:14 PM
Thornton and Reke are amazing!

I told everyone last year, thornton would be good.
Laundry is ok but he's too small.
<3 thornton

jvinci
04-06-2011, 12:17 AM
i'm excited as well. thornton is a beast and instantly made the kings better and more rounded.

edit: and yes, can't believe hornets gave up on this guy haha

DA_MOSS
04-06-2011, 05:17 AM
i'm excited as well. thornton is a beast and instantly made the kings better and more rounded.

edit: and yes, can't believe hornets gave up on this guy haha

Why would the Hornets keep him? He obviously didnt fit into the system in New Orleans so they shipped him away. He wasnt gonna get 17 shots a game in NOLA either. He's playing 21 more minutes a game in Sac too.. Hornets needed another inside presence and got that with Carl Landry... Good trade for both

Greg1983
04-06-2011, 06:11 AM
Congrats on earning yourself a worse draft pick.

poppa_boner
04-06-2011, 08:00 AM
Why would the Hornets keep him? He obviously didnt fit into the system in New Orleans so they shipped him away. He wasnt gonna get 17 shots a game in NOLA either. He's playing 21 more minutes a game in Sac too.. Hornets needed another inside presence and got that with Carl Landry... Good trade for both

Definitely, well said. Thornton should have gotten more minutes in NOLA though, because the time where he did get a significant amount of minutes, he made an impact. However, as a Kings fan I wouldnt want to get more wins, I would want a better draft pick at this point.

anonymous123
04-06-2011, 09:08 AM
*their

jvinci
04-06-2011, 09:10 AM

Only thing keeping this trade even is west getting injured and Landry catching a break. You make room for a player like thornton.

DA_MOSS
04-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Only thing keeping this trade even is west getting injured and Landry catching a break. You make room for a player like thornton.

The only reason Thornton saw playing time was when CP3 got hurt.. Where was he gonna play? He needs the ball in his hands to take his 17+ shots a game so was he gonna play the one? haha The 2? no, Belinelli plays the 2 exactly how the Hornets need him too. He D's up and knows his role.

The Hornets are built around playing sound defensively right now.. We didnt need someone on the floor that has to have the ball in his hands at all times to be a player a la Thornton. There was a reason the Hornets got rid of him and the Kings are 31 games under .500 - DEFENSE

Sheople
04-06-2011, 10:21 AM
My favorite basketball team: lakers

that's like saying your favorite team is the Celtics and your favorite player is Kobe.