PDA

View Full Version : ##**The ULTIMATE Relativity Thread**##

21Classic
04-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Shall be bumped until agreed upon, concise list is formed

Shall be the ultimate comparison of teams across all sports

If you dont understand what it is: Making teams of different sports relate to each other through their similar characteristics. you all heard the saying "Hes the michael Jordan of..."
Same thing but with professional/college teams through their characteristics, accomplishments and reputation.
\

Oder shall go:

NFL - NBA - MLB - NHL - College Football - College Basketball

Patriots - Lakers - Yankees - (Capitals?) - Alabama- Duke

Heres an example of a lineup. And also why different expertise is required. I dont know shiit about baseball or hockey teams.

Pats, Lakers both are post season teams and both have the best players in the leagues on their teams (Kobe and Brady). Throw in the Yankees and Duke to that group because all 4 of those teams are some of the winningest in their leagues (I assume Capitals are too, idk).

2nd example

Cowboys - Heat - Red Sox - (Penguins?) - Texas - Kansas

All teams in question are talent whores. Whether it be legitimate skills or raw physical ability. Despite this fact, they are not successful in the long run.

We shall do this for 30 teams (2 NFL teams will be left out). For obvious reason.

Ive provided 2 that are both surely wrong. This is gonna get real tough when we get down to the non chalant teams. Have to look at historical prowess.

Huse
04-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Jets - Knicks - Yankees - Rangers - BC - BC

their fans are gay as hell!

FLAY
04-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Jets - Knicks - Yankees - Rangers - BC - BC

their fans are gay as hell!

x2 at BC

My sister goes their and I went to visit. Softest looking kids I've ever seen in my life. When some kid told me BC has a reputation as a party school I just started laughing in his face.

21Classic
04-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Packers - Bulls - Giants - Sharks?- Boise State - Arizona

Teams who are returning to former glory behind new leaders. All teams that formerly were associated with some Icon, had some down years upon that players departure, and are reemerging with the help of a new icon.

Aaron, Rose, dunno (formerly Bonds), dunno, Kellen moore, D. Williams

Huse
04-01-2011, 01:09 PM
x2 at BC

My sister goes their and I went to visit. Softest looking kids I've ever seen in my life. When some kid told me BC has a reputation as a party school I just started laughing in his face.

its not even in boston and they are all just rich prep kids