PDA

View Full Version : why doesnt universal EAA stack have any glutamine?

thenaturalguy
03-29-2011, 03:19 PM
title^

also....EAA stack vs. Xtend....which one?

xjdesertfox
03-29-2011, 03:26 PM
why does it matter? supplementing glutamine = worthless. You get enough from food.

or_yourlivingtodie
03-29-2011, 03:41 PM
because you dont need to supplement glutamine.............

Adjusting
03-29-2011, 04:52 PM
it's expensive too.

Murderfox
03-29-2011, 04:58 PM
^^ all those above

rhadam
03-29-2011, 05:00 PM
Because glutamine is not an essential amino to supplement.

page9931
03-29-2011, 05:16 PM
because EAA stands for Essiential amino acid Gluta is not Essiential like dude said above.

xjdesertfox
03-29-2011, 05:57 PM
because EAA stands for Essiential amino acid Gluta is not Essiential like dude said above.

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6693778/HER-GOD-DAMN-SPELLING.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Intense-Rage-Guy

Universal Rep
03-30-2011, 08:29 AM
it's expensive too.

Its actually pretty cheap. That said, I'm not a glutamine proponent either and like the fact that it's not in EAA Stack. That said, it's in Atomic 7, which is a BCAA based supp (as opposed to EAAs). Glutamine is one of those issues that divides a nation. Ok, how about just this forum?

VaughnTrue
03-30-2011, 08:30 AM
Its actually pretty cheap. That said, I'm not a glutamine proponent either and like the fact that it's not in EAA Stack. That said, it's in Atomic 7, which is a BCAA based supp (as opposed to EAAs). Glutamine is one of those issues that divides a nation. Ok, how about just this forum?

While the per/kg price is low, to take enough to actually make a difference, would be expensive.

I touched on Glutamine in the Rx muscle interview I did the other day. 70-90% of orally ingested glutamine gets absorbed by our intestines...the places we DON'T need it while working out.

bmontgomery87
03-30-2011, 08:32 AM
why does it matter? supplementing glutamine = worthless. You get enough from food.

because you dont need to supplement glutamine.............

Because glutamine is not an essential amino to supplement.

http://i47.tinypic.com/35jht7c.jpg

ThePackage7
Have you looked at modern bcaa it has "sustamine" which is alot better for recovery compared to glutamine. Basic glutamine won't do much for you most of it gets destroyed before it even reaches your muscles.

Universal Rep
While the per/kg price is low, to take enough to actually make a difference, would be expensive.

I touched on Glutamine in the Rx muscle interview I did the other day. 70-90% of orally ingested glutamine gets absorbed by our intestines...the places we DON'T need it while working out.

Ur preachin' to the choir, VT... I don't go out of my way to supplement with glutamine, but I know plenty of fellas who do. Diff strokes for diff folks I guess.

VaughnTrue
03-30-2011, 08:58 AM
Ur preachin' to the choir, VT... I don't go out of my way to supplement with glutamine, but I know plenty of fellas who do. Diff strokes for diff folks I guess.

absolutely, agreed. I know you know your stuff, but wanted to spell it out a bit more for the other folks in this thread.

I live SO close to Universal/Animal HQ...I want to take a day trip there one day :D

page9931
03-30-2011, 09:39 AM
meh i was never a big fan of spelling things right tbh i'm not very in tune with grammer As long as you know what i'm saying Is good aha

I actually found glutamine helped me, Maybe it was just placebo i dunno :s lmao

thenaturalguy
03-30-2011, 06:40 PM
then WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE SUPPLIMENT WITH GLUTAMINE?!?!?! The are just pissing their $$$ down the drain WTF?!!

thenaturalguy
03-30-2011, 06:41 PM

So what are the advantages to taking your EAA stack as compaired to Xtend?

or_yourlivingtodie
03-30-2011, 06:44 PM
then WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE SUPPLIMENT WITH GLUTAMINE?!?!?! The are just pissing their $$$ down the drain WTF?!!

because the majority of people who do supplement with it are uninformed............probably using arginine for pumps too :rolleyes:

Mr.Cooper69
03-30-2011, 06:59 PM
Becuase glutamine isnt an EAA...