HATERS ARE IRATE

HATERS ARE ASSEMBLING RIGHT NOW

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad17/pattbateman1/15mhabs.gif

Jess40
03-27-2011, 10:14 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/jess40404040/untitledvcv.jpg

MattMTheOnly
03-27-2011, 10:14 PM
Very impressive, Bynum decided to act like the brute force he is.

But it's the season. I thought all of you Laker fans said it doesn't even matter what happens in the season.

FKAri
03-27-2011, 10:25 PM
Let's not get carried away now.

bbDU-XtR9c0

But yes. The Lakers are playing well.

killerthrilller
03-27-2011, 10:28 PM
who was the one loss to?

ArchangelDante
03-27-2011, 10:39 PM
who was the one loss to?

lol, repped

MattMTheOnly
03-27-2011, 10:54 PM
Let's not get carried away now.

bbDU-XtR9c0

But yes. The Lakers are playing well.

lol at Kobe flopping on the screen by James and then when he was afraid to take the shot at the rim with LeBron on him. I saw it in the game...but it never gets old.

gswarrior510
03-27-2011, 10:56 PM
they lost to a team who's not going to make finals..who cares?

MattMTheOnly
03-27-2011, 11:00 PM
they lost to a team who's not going to make finals..who cares?

So what you're saying is...the top teams in the East are far better than the top teams in the West?

It must be nice being in the conference where you may play against a team with a few more wins in the first few rounds, but there's no real competition when it comes to Conference Finals.

gswarrior510
03-27-2011, 11:01 PM
well last time i checked lebron couldn't get past either of the teams kobe beat..sooooo yeah. cool story bro

MattMTheOnly
03-27-2011, 11:04 PM
well last time i checked lebron couldn't get past either of the teams kobe beat..sooooo yeah. cool story bro

Kobe beat?

By Kobe beating, you mean shooting 40% and being outplayed by Gasol?

Will your parents be mad if you stay up this late using their internet? I mean, don't you have a bus to catch in the morning since you can't drive to go to your low ranking college? Has all of the phaggotry you've posted helped with your girl wrists you said you had?

srs questions.

HARDBALLIN
03-27-2011, 11:08 PM
So what you're saying is...the top teams in the East are far better than the top teams in the West?

It must be nice being in the conference where you may play against a team with a few more wins in the first few rounds, but there's no real competition when it comes to Conference Finals.

It must be nice spending your life hating on a 5 time champion, widely regarded as the 2nd best perimeter player in NBA history.

MattMTheOnly
03-27-2011, 11:16 PM
It must be nice spending your life hating on a 5 time champion, widely regarded as the 2nd best perimeter player in NBA history.

I got to a ****ty college.
I have girl wrists.
I have love handles that I just can't get rid of.
I don't have a car.
I live with my parents.
And I'm 21.

What else is there to do with a life like that man?

its50
03-27-2011, 11:20 PM
I have girl wrists.
I don't have a car.
I live with my parents.
And I'm 21.

why you so butthurt over kobe? EVERY single laker/kobe thread there is, you're in there just typing your heart out, hatin on kobe

MattMTheOnly
03-27-2011, 11:25 PM
why you so butthurt over kobe? EVERY single laker/kobe thread there is, you're in there just typing your heart out, hatin on kobe

Because he makes 30 million more dollars a year than I do because he's tall and black, and I can't afford a Negroplasty.

Rhetorician
03-27-2011, 11:25 PM
Kobe beat?

By Kobe beating, you mean shooting 40% and being outplayed by Gasol?

srs questions.

Let's take a look at the facts...

In the Lakers win against the bulls Kobe shot 47%....

Against their 2nd loss to the Celtics DWade went 2-17.....worse than the 5 for 19 in the season opener.

And when your TEAMMATE does his job correctly...it's not called being "outplayed."

MattMTheOnly
03-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Let's take a look at the facts...

In the Lakers win against the bulls Kobe shot 47%....

Against their 2nd loss to the Celtics DWade went 2-17.....worse than the 5 for 19 in the season opener.

And when your TEAMMATE does his job correctly...it's not called being "outplayed."

What does the Bulls and DWade have to do with Kobe not playing better than Gasol in the Finals?

Go check out the stats. Gasol had a GREAT FG%, great rebounds, and just outperformed Kobe. On top of that, Kobe wouldn't even let Gasol get many shots just because he wanted Finals MVP so bad. He only averaged about 5 less points a game, while Kobe was chucking up 10+ more shots a game. See the final game? See Kobe fighting teammates for rebounds? It's because he knew if he had an ABSOLUTE terrible game Gasol would have gotten the MVP, so he fought his own teammates to make sure he had SOMETHING to try to hide his 25% FG.

Rhetorician
03-27-2011, 11:31 PM
I have girl wrists.
I don't have a car.
I live with my parents.
And I'm 21.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=629324943

^^

I am sure is able to write his own papers loser. BTW...What kind of school do you go to that you are taking psych courses with cops looking to earn a criminal justice degree lol. u at DeVry brah? Why you callin ppl out on where they go to school?

gswarrior510
03-27-2011, 11:33 PM
Kobe: 28.6pts, 3.9ast, 8rbs, 2.1stl, .7blk, 3.9to, .405/.319/.883
Pau: 18.6pts, 3.7asts, 11.6rbs, .7stl, 2.6blk, 1.9to, .478/.000/.721

^^

I am sure is able to write his own papers loser. BTW...What kind of school do you go to that you are taking psych courses with cops looking to earn a criminal justice degree lol. u at DeVry brah? Why you callin ppl out on where they go to school?

matty the walmart janitor doesn't appreciate that

Rhetorician
03-27-2011, 11:35 PM
What does the Bulls and DWade have to do with Kobe not playing better than Gasol in the Finals?

Go check out the stats. Gasol had a GREAT FG%, great rebounds, and just outperformed Kobe. On top of that, Kobe wouldn't even let Gasol get many shots just because he wanted Finals MVP so bad. He only averaged about 5 less points a game, while Kobe was chucking up 10+ more shots a game. See the final game? See Kobe fighting teammates for rebounds? It's because he knew if he had an ABSOLUTE terrible game Gasol would have gotten the MVP, so he fought his own teammates to make sure he had SOMETHING to try to hide his 25% FG.

Can't disagree with the facts. I don't believe Kobe was fighting his teammates for rebounds because he "knew he was having a terrible game", seems to me he was just being aggressive.

What I think you and many of the other Kobe haters fail to realize is that Kobe Bryant's effectiveness as a basketball players comprises a dynamic array of skills that are not necessarily tied to a numerical value.

If you don't think Kobe Bryant was instrumental in the Lakers winning the championship last year you're nuts.

MattMTheOnly
03-27-2011, 11:39 PM

^^

Good attempt, but major fail. Kind of a creepy stalker too, you THAT mad?

I was simply asking for some good sources. You know, most colleges ask for sources when you write essays....don't you? So instead of spending a lot of time Googling and reading page after page, why not ask a forum that I saw post interesting topics on the subject for some sources? Makes sense to me.

And strong common knowledge. You are aware that Psychology is important in the criminal justice field, correct? It wasn't set up for most of the people to be cops, it just so happened to be this way. In case you didn't know, the majority of cops work full time. Meaning they can't go to classes. ASU has the best CJ program around, and the only one that I'm aware of in the state that has a 6 year program.

Rhetorician
03-27-2011, 11:44 PM

I was simply asking for some good sources. You know, most colleges ask for sources when you write essays....don't you? So instead of spending a lot of time Googling and reading page after page, why not ask a forum that I saw post interesting topics on the subject for some sources? Makes sense to me.

And strong common knowledge. You are aware that Psychology is important in the criminal justice field, correct? It wasn't set up for most of the people to be cops, it just so happened to be this way. In case you didn't know, the majority of cops work full time. Meaning they can't go to classes. ASU has the best CJ program around, and the only one that I'm aware of in the state that has a 6 year program.

lol @ ASU. lol @ intro to psychology. lol @ you being mad that the Lakers have raped the Suns for years. and one more lol @ ASU.

Will your parents be mad if you stay up this late using their internet? I mean, don't you have a bus to catch in the morning since you can't drive to go to your low ranking college? Has all of the phaggotry you've posted helped with your girl wrists you said you had?

You talking to yourself brah?

gswarrior510
03-27-2011, 11:44 PM
bwahahaha this janitor goes to asu and has a nerve to say that I go to a ****ty college? oh lord.

sups31
03-27-2011, 11:46 PM
lol this guy fukkin raging

MattMTheOnly
03-27-2011, 11:50 PM
Kobe: 28.6pts, 3.9ast, 8rbs, 2.1stl, .7blk, 3.9to, .405/.319/.883
Pau: 18.6pts, 3.7asts, 11.6rbs, .7stl, 2.6blk, 1.9to, .478/.000/.721

matty the walmart janitor doesn't appreciate that

Walmart Janitor? A Walmart Janitor actually makes enough to afford a car/rent, so even if I was I'd have more bragging rights than you brah. You keep living with the parents, taking the bus...blah blah. You know the story, you feminine skinnyfat phaggot.

Oh, and at the stats. Why did you leave out field goal attempts? Kobe shot 73 more times than Gasol and only managed 1 more assist over the entire series. And lol at Kobe averaging 8 rebounds. Game 7 he was fighting his own teammates for rebounds to try to make his 25% FG not look so bad and managed to get what, 16? Before his stat padding game 7, he was averaging less than 6 boards.

gswarrior510
03-27-2011, 11:51 PM
ASU ASU ASU ASU ASU ASU ASU ASU

what? sorry i was laughing too hard couldn't make your gibberish out

MattMTheOnly
03-27-2011, 11:52 PM
bwahahaha this janitor goes to asu and has a nerve to say that I go to a ****ty college? oh lord.

I could have gotten into NC State, but lack a CJ program.

You mad brah?

You're 21, live with your parents, can't afford a car, yeah...you mad.

Oh, and I liked the part where you wanted to make sure you didn't actually list your college.

Ephedra
03-27-2011, 11:52 PM
MattM- the Lakers biggest hater before Dawoe. How many seasons you been hatin man? I think it's been 2 or 3. Must bring your irate factor to 100% when we hold that trophy high.

gswarrior510
03-27-2011, 11:53 PM
<3 living with parents

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2zh2xb4.jpg

MattMTheOnly
03-27-2011, 11:54 PM
lol @ ASU. lol @ intro to psychology. lol @ you being mad that the Lakers have raped the Suns for years. and one more lol @ ASU.

You talking to yourself brah?

notsureifsrs

What does the Suns have to do with anything? ASU =/= Arizona State University.

You so irate you stalk my pages. Strong life brah. I understand why you're a Laker fan now.

gswarrior510
03-27-2011, 11:57 PM
Appalachian University? wtf is that lmao

do they pay you to go there?

I bet if you ask 50 people where that's located 50 will tell you to stop insulting them

MattMTheOnly
03-27-2011, 11:57 PM
<3 living with parents

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2zh2xb4.jpg

Average SAT score of nearly 2,000.

You are not going to that college lulz. Nice try though.

Lasers1
03-27-2011, 11:58 PM

23 years old and still no degree, taking intro to psych

Son I am disappoint

Lasers1
03-28-2011, 12:00 AM

I bet if you ask 50 people where that's located 50 will tell you to stop insulting them

Well, for the sake of keeping this convo related to sports, App state pulled an upset over top-ranked Michigan a couple years back.

Other than that.....notasinglefukwasgiven.jpg

Rhetorician
03-28-2011, 12:00 AM
notsureifsrs

What does the Suns have to do with anything? ASU =/= Arizona State University.

You so irate you stalk my pages. Strong life brah. I understand why you're a Laker fan now.

Sure, I stalked your "pages" brah. I don't give a sh!t lol you're the loser calling people out on where they go to school while your posting in the misc asking for help writing a paper for your phaggytime ASU psychology class. lol

lol jakes on me for thinking ASU was Arizona State...I've never even heard of Appalachian State University.... no reason to consider ASU anything other than Arizona State...

brb.... hearing someone say they go to "USC" and then find out they meant University of South Carolina... llol

MattMTheOnly
03-28-2011, 12:01 AM

You must not be a college football fan.

3 NCAA Div 1 championships in the past 3 years, and was so dominating that they beat Michigan in Div 2 in a game where ASU was trying to prove they were legit.

I don't care about college sports, I only care that it's got the best CJ program around. But lol at you acting like you got into a college with an average SAT score of close to 2000. I'm not even sure if you were attempting to be serious about that.

gswarrior510
03-28-2011, 12:02 AM
Average SAT score of nearly 2,000.

You are not going to that college lulz. Nice try though.

you are so mad :(

http://oi51.tinypic.com/3481sus.jpg

AmazinJason
03-28-2011, 12:03 AM
you are so mad :(

http://oi51.tinypic.com/3481sus.jpg

Yo I go to UCSD haha.

gswarrior510
03-28-2011, 12:08 AM
Yo I go to UCSD haha.

awesome..a lot of ucsd brahs here

i dont see anybody from "ASU" though

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Y_OKmpD5zzc/TKChl6ibdbI/AAAAAAAAAf0/fWDF7BlVuNY/s1600/michael-jordan-the-shrug.jpg

wonder why

MattMTheOnly
03-28-2011, 12:09 AM
Sure, I stalked your "pages" brah. I don't give a sh!t lol you're the loser calling people out on where they go to school while your posting in the misc asking for help writing a paper for your phaggytime ASU psychology class. lol

So I'm taking it that you've never had to write a college level essay, and have no idea what sources are. That, or you didn't read the thread very well. I'll guess both.

23 years old and still no degree, taking intro to psych

Son I am disappoint

I put the class off until the 2nd to last semester, your point? Next semester is my last, where I'll be taking Abnormal, Forensic, and Developmental all in 1 semester. Does my strategy make you irate?

The ignorance in this thread is overwhelming.

Lasers1
03-28-2011, 12:12 AM
I put the class off until the 2nd to last semester, your point? Next semester is my last, where I'll be taking Abnormal, Forensic, and Developmental all in 1 semester. Does my strategy make you irate?

Yeah, I'm so irate that you're 23 and still have 1 more semester to go. What happened, took a couple years off to work at Wal-Mart?

Rhetorician
03-28-2011, 12:17 AM
So I'm taking it that you've never had to write a college level essay, and have no idea what sources are. That, or you didn't read the thread very well. I'll guess both.

Yeah that's it. You figured me out. SMH

GPx
03-28-2011, 12:21 AM
Threads like this just bring the haters out. Let them hate all they want.

Lakers are playing great ball and are prime for another title.

Be_Easy_25
03-28-2011, 12:28 AM
i honestly dont care.

ive always had the lakers and heat in the finals.
regular season swings dont sway me.

i just lulz at laker fans...those are the lulziest people.
REGULAR SEASON DONT MEAN SH*T....ITS NOT JUNE YET...THESE GAMES DONT MEAN ****.

lulz...lakers start playing well....WE'RE LOOKING POISED TO WIN A SHIP!
lulz.

props on ucsd phaggot.

HARDBALLIN
03-28-2011, 12:46 AM
I lol'd at MattM bringing the hate and then getting murdered ITT, I'm sorry brah life must be tough with those girl wrists, skinny fat frame, being poor as fuk living in a small room going to Devry College? (or however you spell it)

I can relate...

LOL j/k I can't. You might as well continue to post your heart out against Kobe to vent for your lonely life

LiftHeavy85
03-28-2011, 01:12 AM
Walmart Janitor? A Walmart Janitor actually makes enough to afford a car/rent, so even if I was I'd have more bragging rights than you brah. You keep living with the parents, taking the bus...blah blah. You know the story, you feminine skinnyfat phaggot.

Oh, and at the stats. Why did you leave out field goal attempts? Kobe shot 73 more times than Gasol and only managed 1 more assist over the entire series. And lol at Kobe averaging 8 rebounds. Game 7 he was fighting his own teammates for rebounds to try to make his 25% FG not look so bad and managed to get what, 16? Before his stat padding game 7, he was averaging less than 6 boards.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/profiledefault_thumb.jpg