PDA

View Full Version : Omer Asik been Omer Asskickin

cramron
03-22-2011, 03:09 PM
What is this guys ceiling? Hes a legit 7 footer with big strong legs and big ass delts. Hes a foreigner and a rookie so his impact in 2011 will be minimal at best.

I could see him as a hot piece in a Howard trade. I'm not going to confirm it but Asik I believe has the potential to be not only a starting center in 3 years but in 5 years he could be a top 5 center in the league.

It's another reason why the Bulls are oh so good. Their backup center shyts on every other teams backup center. Their backup center in 2012 will be better than 75% of all centers.

Bulls certainly have Howard leverage.

nygiants10
03-22-2011, 03:20 PM
keep dreaming

Otaman
03-22-2011, 04:00 PM
these back-up centers have the sweetest job in the world

come off the bench for your starting center for like 10-15 mins:

-no need to score much
-no need to block much shots
-just use your size and play tough
-hustle

and only 2 centers do the last 2 points on a consistent basis - Gortat and Asik

Worthog
03-22-2011, 04:13 PM
What is this guys ceiling? Hes a legit 7 footer with big strong legs and big ass delts. Hes a foreigner and a rookie so his impact in 2011 will be minimal at best.

I could see him as a hot piece in a Howard trade. I'm not going to confirm it but Asik I believe has the potential to be not only a starting center in 3 years but in 5 years he could be a top 5 center in the league.

It's another reason why the Bulls are oh so good. Their backup center shyts on every other teams backup center. Their backup center in 2012 will be better than 75% of all centers.

Bulls certainly have Howard leverage.

A-sik and destroy, he is valuable, a 7 footer that plays defense and can rebound are a rarity, he is a good backup to Noah. He will be valuable when we play the Celtics in the Eastern Conference finals, lets be srs the Miami Heat will not make it out of the first round.