PDA

View Full Version : Night Postworkout meal For cutting

diabiano
03-22-2011, 04:24 AM
Hey !!
I usually workout late starting at 10pm finishing up at around 12am & i'm currently cutting now & I know post workout meal should be a shake & a meal that is rich with Carbs & proteins
But since I'm cutting I can't eat Carbs late at night,,
So what should I do ??
Because I'm not eating any Carbs Now for a Postworkout meal and I'm feeling that I'm loosing muscles,,

Joseph1990
03-22-2011, 04:30 AM
Hey !!
I usually workout late starting at 10pm finishing up at around 12am & i'm currently cutting now & I know post workout meal should be a shake & a meal that is rich with Carbs & proteins
But since I'm cutting I can't eat Carbs late at night,,
So what should I do ??
Because I'm not eating any Carbs Now for a Postworkout meal and I'm feeling that I'm loosing muscles,,

The specific food you choose to fill the remainder of your calories and macronutrient intake is irrelevant.

There is nothing wrong with carbs at night.

Cumulonimbus
03-22-2011, 04:34 AM
The specific food you choose to fill the remainder of your calories and macronutrient intake is irrelevant.

x10000 - listen to this

myth myth myth OP.

Christiffer
03-22-2011, 04:59 AM
Read stickies...,learn that meal timing/frequency is irrelevant in most cases. Profit!

PhiSig2298
03-22-2011, 05:41 AM
First: read stickies about meal timing/frequency

Second: read the protein sludge post!

Madone59
03-22-2011, 08:12 AM
since its nighttime i would say what ever food or foods that fills up the rest of your macros

diabiano
03-22-2011, 12:09 PM

Ok so I'll be just eating the same Carbs I eat for Postworkout meal while bulking I mean potatoes white bread and of carrot or stuff like that would be fine yeah ?? And ofcourse what matches my calorie intake too
Thank guyz for ur replies,,

tjwoody
03-22-2011, 12:13 PM
im currently playing with the majority of my carbs coming post, but can tell ya i feel better if i front load carbs, meaning PRE WO meal having the largest ratio of carbs. I eat around 7pm and bed around 9-10pm and always feel bloated when i eat like 50g at night. Like i said im playing with it now so as long as u hit ur #s find what works best for u.

Cumulonimbus
03-22-2011, 01:14 PM
Ok so I'll be just eating the same Carbs I eat for Postworkout meal while bulking I mean potatoes white bread and of carrot or stuff like that would be fine yeah ?? And ofcourse what matches my calorie intake too
Thank guyz for ur replies,,

Eat whatever you like. I eat 4 100g CHO meals and 1 75g CHO meal, last meal which is 100g is at like 11:00pm, don't stress it.