PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick question????

thebankcard
03-21-2011, 09:46 AM
I'm carb cycling and been drop 2 pounds a week working great, but on days of high carbs I find i hard to hit high carbs with protein staying the same. Usually if I hit 1 i can't hit the other so fats end making the rest of calories.

C-258 P-201 F-51 I usually get end about 50-60g of protein short, so the question is any foods that have high protein and with carbs. Cause low carbs moderate carbs easy to get everything in.

sunngodd
03-21-2011, 09:50 AM
Skim milk and cereal, proats, protien powder in your pancake mix, chicken & pasta...not that hard man

MajorTwang
03-21-2011, 10:01 AM
You don't really need as much protein on days where carbs are high, because high carbs reduce the rate at which your liver oxidises amino acids (allowing smaller intake to do the same job) - so you are probably worrying about something that is not important.

1g per pound of lean is probably fine when you are high carbing. If you are short, a pint of skim milk is 20g protein and 29g carbs.

thebankcard
03-21-2011, 10:17 AM
You don't really need as much protein on days where carbs are high, because high carbs reduce the rate at which your liver oxidises amino acids (allowing smaller intake to do the same job) - so you are probably worrying about something that is not important.

1g per pound of lean is probably fine when you are high carbing. If you are short, a pint of skim milk is 20g protein and 29g carbs.

Alright thx good to know and repped both you guys