PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods' Ex-Wife Buys $12 Million Dollar Mansion

Masstastic
03-19-2011, 09:48 PM
Tiger Woods' ex-wife, Elin Nordegren, shelled out over $12 million for a mansion in North Palm Beach, 10 miles away from Woods' own sprawling digs, the Palm Beach Post reported Friday.

Nordegren, 31, purchased the beachfront home in the Seminole Landing community of North Palm Beach in February, eight months after she finalized her divorce from the philandering golfer.

The Swedish beauty and her two children with Woods plan to move into the 17,000 square foot home in the next few weeks.

6vwNcNOTVzY

Damn this bish is paid now.

TexasHeat
03-19-2011, 09:51 PM
inb4 shes broke

why do dumbass people spend so much money of **** they dont need?

Be_Easy_25
03-19-2011, 09:51 PM
she needs to figure out a way to make money.
she'll blow those funds with an expensive investment like this one.

lol at 3 people needing 17,000 square feet.

cor030
03-19-2011, 09:55 PM
shiit I bet the property taxes on a house that expensive would be absurd

how the hell Tiger not get a prenup? figured he'd be smarter than that.

gswarrior510
03-19-2011, 09:57 PM
god damn uncle toms

1stChanceToLose
03-19-2011, 09:58 PM
inb4 shes broke

lol this. but makes me rage how these bishes getting money for nothing

Be_Easy_25
03-19-2011, 09:59 PM

word on the property tax.

and he did have a prenuptial agreement.
lol, it just wasnt 0 if she walked.

DR225
03-19-2011, 10:00 PM
I tried finding what the divorce settlement was and stumbled upon this filth...This better be some bish because I can't imagine even a wk typing this up. I'm raging hard...

I believe that Tiger Woods is worth more than $600 millions. The amount that Forbes is reporting may be the amount that Tiger reports to the IRS and pays taxes on. I have read about cases of wealthy millionaires who keep part of their money in foreign banks/countries in order to evade taxes. Regardless, I still believe that Elin will get $750 millions because the parties in a divorce could agreed that the settlement be paid over a certain period of time !!!
This divorce settlement amount is well deserved since it may be for a complete package for both, Elin and the children and Tiger is demanding from Elin a lifetime of silence. It is very wise of Elin to demand that Tiger never expose their children to any future female companions ''unless he is married to said person.'' I commend Elin for being a caring and loving mother and for having her priorities right. Tiger is the one who caused irreparable damage to the marriage and the dissolution of the family unit with his adulterous, reckless and irresponsible behavior. Tiger, reportedly, had unprotected sex with multiple promiscuous partners, potentially exposing Elin to life threatening conditions such as STD, HIV, hepatitis, herpes, uterine cancer, etc. Some of these conditions can be dormant and could take years to show up. Tiger Woods humiliated his family in front of the world causing them enough hurt, pain and suffering that will scar them for the rest of their lives! Tiger Woods used his wife and children to earn millions projecting a false image of integrity as a devoted husband and family man, while living a sordid life in private. I applaud Elin for her courage, dignity and poise during this horrid ordeal and wish her and her precious children all the best for the future!!!

Kenetics
03-19-2011, 10:03 PM
inb4 shes broke

They get used to the lavish life style.

She probably spends thousands $ a week on clothes that she will only wear once.

GApump
03-19-2011, 10:04 PM

like 150k a year based on a 12m appraised value

PerfectFormForever
03-19-2011, 10:05 PM
she needs to figure out a way to make money.
she'll blow those funds with an expensive investment like this one.Didn't she get something like 400 million from him?

cor030
03-19-2011, 10:06 PM
like 150k a year based on a 12m appraised value

damn

that's how so many people that suddenly come into a large sum of money(lottery winners, athletes) end up going broke. brb buying a ****load of ridiculously expensive houses/cars/boats/etc and ignoring the fact they'll be spending millions a year in property taxes

itsame
03-19-2011, 10:47 PM
How much was tiger worth prior?

nfiniteeffects
03-19-2011, 11:09 PM
I've heard real estate in florida isn't too great, so I'm wondering what kind of home she bought for $12 million.

Maybe it's gotten better since I heard this.

xzp
03-19-2011, 11:09 PM
ehhh....she'll manage her money fine.

Regardless of what went down in their relationship, they were both smart before maintaining public image/and their money. That'll still continue.

Nice house though.

nfiniteeffects
03-19-2011, 11:12 PM
Negged.

I can tell you are the typical golddigging slut. Nobody deserves $750 Million, espescially when they didnt work for 1 bit of it.

They were married for like 4 years. How is she entitled to all of his wealth? At this point it is going to be nearly impossible for Tiger to ever get back to where he was as a golfer which hurts the money he generates outside of golf.

way to jump the gun there tough guy...

I tried finding what the divorce settlement was and stumbled upon this filth...This better be some bish because I can't imagine even a wk typing this up. I'm raging hard...

I believe that Tiger Woods is worth more than $600 millions. The amount that Forbes is reporting may be the amount that Tiger reports to the IRS and pays taxes on. I have read about cases of wealthy millionaires who keep part of their money in foreign banks/countries in order to evade taxes. Regardless, I still believe that Elin will get $750 millions because the parties in a divorce could agreed that the settlement be paid over a certain period of time !!!
This divorce settlement amount is well deserved since it may be for a complete package for both, Elin and the children and Tiger is demanding from Elin a lifetime of silence. It is very wise of Elin to demand that Tiger never expose their children to any future female companions ''unless he is married to said person.'' I commend Elin for being a caring and loving mother and for having her priorities right. Tiger is the one who caused irreparable damage to the marriage and the dissolution of the family unit with his adulterous, reckless and irresponsible behavior. Tiger, reportedly, had unprotected sex with multiple promiscuous partners, potentially exposing Elin to life threatening conditions such as STD, HIV, hepatitis, herpes, uterine cancer, etc. Some of these conditions can be dormant and could take years to show up. Tiger Woods humiliated his family in front of the world causing them enough hurt, pain and suffering that will scar them for the rest of their lives! Tiger Woods used his wife and children to earn millions projecting a false image of integrity as a devoted husband and family man, while living a sordid life in private. I applaud Elin for her courage, dignity and poise during this horrid ordeal and wish her and her precious children all the best for the future!!!

Masstastic
03-19-2011, 11:13 PM
ehhh....she'll manage her money fine.

Regardless of what went down in their relationship, they were both smart before maintaining public image/and their money. That'll still continue.

Nice house though.

It wasnt any of her money. It was all Tiger's money and she was entitled to his money only during their marriage.

I can understand giving her a decent amount of money to take care of herself and to make sure his kids have a nice life when hes not footing the bill, but she took everything from him.

You can say it was his fault for cheating, but it is obvious in any marriage of a rich man & poor woman that when things go bad you can opt out of your marriage and take 1/2 of the wealth.

Masstastic
03-19-2011, 11:15 PM
way to jump the gun there tough guy...

:(

I saw deserved in the post and lost it.

My apologies DR225.

cor030
03-19-2011, 11:17 PM
It wasnt any of her money. It was all Tiger's money and she was entitled to his money only during their marriage.

I can understand giving her a decent amount of money to take care of herself and to make sure his kids have a nice life when hes not footing the bill, but she took everything from him.

You can say it was his fault for cheating, but it is obvious in any marriage of a rich man & poor woman that when things go bad you can opt out of your marriage and take 1/2 of the wealth.

Don't know why you feel sorry for him. He's the dumbass that got married and cheated. If he wanted to keep his money he would have divorced before starting cheating, or not gotten married at all. She wouldn't have gotten **** accept some money every month if he wasn't an idiot about it.

Masstastic
03-19-2011, 11:23 PM
Don't know why you feel sorry for him. He's the dumbass that got married and cheated. If he wanted to keep his money he would have divorced before starting cheating, or not gotten married at all. She wouldn't have gotten **** accept some money every month if he wasn't an idiot about it.

He still would've lost a lot if they got divorced no matter what. Its like saying I'll pay you $350 Million to shoot me, or I'll just shoot myself and pay you $500 Million instead.

I honestly feel sorry for guys like Tiger Woods, Jim Nantz, & eventually Kobe. When has a woman ever been entitled to your wealth if she didnt do anything other than be a stay at home mom for your kids? Marriage in 98% of cases is a one sided financial contract in favor of the woman. In most of those cases its a rich man marrying a woman who doesn't have much going for her financially.

I commend LeBron for not marrying his GF. Hes saving himself $100 Million on that alone.

Be_Easy_25
03-19-2011, 11:50 PM
damn

that's how so many people that suddenly come into a large sum of money(lottery winners, athletes) end up going broke. brb buying a ****load of ridiculously expensive houses/cars/boats/etc and ignoring the fact they'll be spending millions a year in property taxes

notsureifsrs.
but if u are, lol.

and i heard the settlement was in the hundreds of millions.
im jus wonderin how this beesh is gonna receive all that cash.
i cant see it happening any time soon or in this lifetime.

cor030
03-19-2011, 11:53 PM
notsureifsrs.
but if u are, lol.

and i heard the settlement was in the hundreds of millions.
im jus wonderin how this beesh is gonna receive all that cash.
i cant see it happening any time soon or in this lifetime.

why do you think you always hear about celebs/etc getting in trouble for not paying taxes? that **** adds up bro.

I was under the impression she got a settlement of $100 million.

Be_Easy_25
03-20-2011, 12:02 AM
why do you think you always hear about celebs/etc getting in trouble for not paying taxes? that **** adds up bro.

I was under the impression she got a settlement of $100 million.

my point is...u didnt know that before this thread?
lol.

cor030
03-20-2011, 12:04 AM
my point is...u didnt know that before this thread?
lol.

nah I did. figured there was a cap or something lol. I don't own a house so I don't exactly know everything about that stuff.

magicmatt
03-20-2011, 04:21 AM
You guys know that he willingly gave her all this money so she wouldn't tell her story right? 750 mil I believe

its50
03-20-2011, 06:37 AM
25 posts and not one pic...

soniamdisappoint