PDA

View Full Version : Quick noticeable loss of body fat?

Fauxhawk64
03-18-2011, 10:42 PM
So for the past few weeks or so I've been eating really clean. No cookies or desert or anything. Balance of healthy fats, complex carbs and protein. Now I was never fat to begin with but I did have a little fat around my midsection mostly on my obliques. Nothing terrible but annoying. But ever since I started eating clean, every morning I would wake up and see less fat on my sides. Now it's up to the point where it's almost gone completely. This happened in a few weeks, not months. With only a calorie deficit each night of about 400 - 600 calories. What do you guys think this means?

Joseph1990
03-18-2011, 11:15 PM
So for the past few weeks or so I've been eating really clean. No cookies or desert or anything.

I am so sorry.

Balance of healthy fats, complex carbs and protein. Now I was never fat to begin with but I did have a little fat around my midsection mostly on my obliques. Nothing terrible but annoying. But ever since I started eating clean, every morning I would wake up and see less fat on my sides.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/e/4/e4b82_ORIG-AHNOLD_PREPARE_YOUR_ANUS.jpg

Now it's up to the point where it's almost gone completely. This happened in a few weeks, not months. With only a calorie deficit each night of about 400 - 600 calories. What do you guys think this means?

Your deficit is all that matters, not specific foods. I am eating ice cream as I type this.