PDA

View Full Version : Ac joint, and H drol!

minotza
03-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Im using my brothers account on this site, so sorry if i posted this in the wrong section. I just turned 25 and have been lifting for 5 years. I weight 210 and im 5'9, body fat is not sure but i have a small gut. Anyways, My ac joint is inflammed and has been for a few weeks, iv gone to a orthopedic sports doctor and he just said it will heal because its not serious. I take super cissus for it aswell. I used to shoulder press the 100 pound dumbells about 8 times easily and now after taking 3 weeks off i can do about 75-85, havent tried 100 yet. Now if i take H-drol and lift lightly, will i still be able to get passed 100 pound dumbells even if im not lifting them as much?

fujindemon
03-16-2011, 04:43 PM
Im using my brothers account ... I just turned 25 ...if take H-drol ...

http://www.ragequitblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/facepalm_implied-2.jpg

cyprus33
03-16-2011, 04:50 PM
I think that if you check the forum rules they went over this.

andrewwww
03-16-2011, 04:57 PM
i'd wait till your all healed up...whats the point on going light on a PH? ( using a roid to get back to ur natural weights? real smart..)

Joeycamaro
03-16-2011, 05:10 PM
Not to mention some people have alot if joint pain while on cycle. This could be counter productive

jdaring
03-16-2011, 05:12 PM
Im using my brothers account on this site, so sorry if i posted this in the wrong section. I just turned 25 and have been lifting for 5 years. I weight 210 and im 5'9, body fat is not sure but i have a small gut. Anyways, My ac joint is inflammed and has been for a few weeks, iv gone to a orthopedic sports doctor and he just said it will heal because its not serious. I take super cissus for it aswell. I used to shoulder press the 100 pound dumbells about 8 times easily and now after taking 3 weeks off i can do about 75-85, havent tried 100 yet. Now if i take H-drol and lift lightly, will i still be able to get passed 100 pound dumbells even if im not lifting them as much?

don't do h drol until you've researched it enough to know what it does. aside from that, prohormones can cause additional joint pain so if you are already hurting it'd be a bad idea regardless.