PDA

View Full Version : bb.com delivery on saturday!

CHUCK DIESEL
02-03-2007, 09:40 AM
So Im at home working this write up for DIESEL TEST 2040 and this bb.com order I placed late thurs (I expected it to get here Monday) with the new fedex ground service they use (versus the UPS ground) and the door bell rings and its the Fedex guy (on a sat.) with my box! And my free gym bag for ordering over 150 worth of stuff. So anyway if your in ID or Florida, go with fedex ground, you get it next day same as with the UPS, but even on sat.

dont ask about the 2040.

Steadfast50
02-03-2007, 09:42 AM
I agree! I got my order in 2 days :)

-Nostalgia-
02-03-2007, 09:44 AM
Heck yeah their shipments are quick! What did you get :D

Blap Blaow
02-03-2007, 09:44 AM
wow that's cool. BB.com's customer service have never let me down.

Soon they'll be sending Ryan out on a bicycle doing the deliveries :D

Luvdogs
02-03-2007, 09:47 AM
I placed my order Wednesday and got it Friday (yesterday)! I was shocked and happy :D From ID to CA!

EMISGOD
02-03-2007, 09:47 AM
So Im at home working this write up for DIESEL TEST 2040 and this bb.com order I placed late thurs (I expected it to get here Monday) with the new fedex ground service they use (versus the UPS ground) and the door bell rings and its the Fedex guy (on a sat.) with my box! And my free gym bag for ordering over 150 worth of stuff. So anyway if your in ID or Florida, go with fedex ground, you get it next day same as with the UPS, but even on sat.

dont ask about the 2040.

Why did you bring up the DT 2040 if questions regarding it are forbidden?

pu12en12g
02-03-2007, 09:48 AM
dont ask about the 2040.

Must... resist... reverse... psychology... :cool:

Good luck with it man !! :cool:

EDIT: Lookin swole !!!

Giggety Giggety
02-03-2007, 09:50 AM

dont ask about the 2040.

Sweet Chuck! party at YBOR?;).

music_man185
02-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Must... resist... reverse... psychology... :cool:

Good luck with it man !! :cool:

EDIT: Lookin swole !!!

i'm loving the new avitar!!!

i've heard the free bb.com gym bag is crap. every review i've read of it says it rips or tears within a few uses. but...it was free, so ya can't complain there.

CHUCK DIESEL
02-03-2007, 10:20 AM
Heck yeah their shipments are quick! What did you get :D

One of everything CL makes like everyone else....j/k this is what i got:

Beverly Int. Ultra-4, 120 Tablets Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1

Dymatize Z-Force, 120 Capsules Ordered: 1

IDS Acetyl L-Carnitine, 120 Capsules Ordered: 1

MRM Digest-ALL, 100 Vegetarian Caps Ordered: 3
Shipped: 3

PrimaForce Lean Green, 500mg/60 Capsules Ordered: 1

Syntrax Guggulbolic Extreme, 90 Capsules Ordered: 3
Shipped: 3

Syntrax Nectar, 2.11 Lbs., Lemonade

SavageOne
02-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Yeah I noticed they've been very quick. I like the change to FedEx. I'm always waiting at my door when they come!

CHUCK DIESEL
02-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Why did you bring up the DT 2040 if questions regarding it are forbidden?

Must... resist... reverse... psychology...

and really this was about the fast order, i just was stating what I was doing. Like you know a blog entry. Pu that gif. on the treadmill is tight.

CHUCK DIESEL
02-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Sweet Chuck! party at YBOR?;).

Yeah if you like being around a bunch of kids who shouldnt be out that late.

pu12en12g
02-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Syntrax Nectar, 2.11 Lbs., Lemonade

Pretty good stuff !!

Have you used ErgoPharm isolates or the Fuzzy Navel flavor at all ?

CHUCK DIESEL
02-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Yeah I noticed they've been very quick. I like the change to FedEx. I'm always waiting at my door when they come!

Well I hope none of you work for UPS but they forgot to pick up a few times from us this month and fedex ground is cheaper and usually a day or more faster around the US (here to ID is like 7 days UPS, fedex ground 5).

wild1poet2
02-03-2007, 10:25 AM
they are very quick and they keep you informed of with shipping info and tracking status

CHUCK DIESEL
02-03-2007, 10:27 AM
Pretty good stuff !!

Have you used ErgoPharm isolates or the Fuzzy Navel flavor at all ?

Nope because someone suggested I try Primaforce protein and it didnt taste as good or dissolve as instant and it was a whey isolate so no more rolling the dice for me.

pu12en12g
02-03-2007, 10:30 AM
Nope because someone suggested I try Primaforce protein and it didnt taste as good or dissolve as instant and it was a whey isolate so no more rolling the dice for me.

ErgoPharm Raspberry Lemonade / Whey Supremecy mix better IMO. Let me know if you want to give WRAATH a try sometime too.

EMISGOD
02-03-2007, 10:32 AM
and really this was about the fast order, i just was stating what I was doing. Like you know a blog entry. Pu that gif. on the treadmill is tight.

I know, man. I just was just screwin' around. ;)

By way of penance, I have also revised your original post for future helpfulness. :D

So Im at home working this write up for [SUPER SECRET STEALTH SUPPLEMENT] and this bb.com order I placed late thurs (I expected it to get here Monday) with the new fedex ground service they use (versus the UPS ground) and the door bell rings and its the Fedex guy (on a sat.) with my box! And my free gym bag for ordering over 150 worth of stuff. So anyway if your in ID or Florida, go with fedex ground, you get it next day same as with the UPS, but even on sat.

dont ask about the [SUPER SECRET STEALTH SUPPLEMENT].

:D

CHUCK DIESEL
02-03-2007, 10:32 AM

Its like as soon as you place the order, someone grabs it off the printer and goes running around the warehouse or something. Its just dont do that USPS shipping if your in the same state or if something you order has to ship from ID and you are in florida or vise versa and you pick the wrong shipping method it could take 5 days. Had that happen last summer. I called and said, hey where is my order, they said in the mail :). So now I just hope everything I want is in FL and I go with the Fedex ground. Plus its cheaper on my size ordeders or bigger.

CHUCK DIESEL
02-03-2007, 10:34 AM
I know, man. I just was just screwin' around. ;)

By way of penance, I have also revised your original post for future helpfulness. :D

:D

hahaha ok, back to the super secret stealth right up that doesnt have to be done for 6 weeks.........

Viperspit
02-03-2007, 10:37 AM
So did they give you the Black or the Blue Gym Bag? I use mine all the time (black), they did a nice job on these. Be careful you don't get the nylon lining caught in the zipper - I did and ripped part of the lining on one end :D

svmoney6
02-03-2007, 11:56 AM
i work at ups...but i don't care cuz it sucks

CHUCK DIESEL
02-03-2007, 01:44 PM
ErgoPharm Raspberry Lemonade / Whey Supremecy mix better IMO. Let me know if you want to give WRAATH a try sometime too.

i might try the ergoone, or even the wraath. Thats a whey isolate?

CHUCK DIESEL
02-03-2007, 01:45 PM
i work at ups...but i don't care cuz it sucks

hahahaha

CHUCK DIESEL
02-03-2007, 01:47 PM
So did they give you the Black or the Blue Gym Bag? I use mine all the time (black), they did a nice job on these. Be careful you don't get the nylon lining caught in the zipper - I did and ripped part of the lining on one end :D

black, i did that with the last one and ripped it. This one im giving away as a gift. Imma say, "look what I got you." I got a USA Wrestling gymbag that i can throw out of an air plane and that thing stays perfect.

pu12en12g
02-03-2007, 07:33 PM
i might try the ergoone, or even the wraath. Thats a whey isolate?

No, but it mixes pretty nicely and I would love to hear your thoughts on it. It can give a very nice "kick" but it's only available in one flavor so far (Grape). Powerlifter feedback is very positive so far.