PDA

View Full Version : EC stack without workout regimen?

Mrspicytequila
03-15-2011, 11:05 AM
I am currently recovering from having both knees operated on AND my shoulder. It will be quite some time before I can hit the gym again. I've lost ten pounds of muscle and am getting fat. Im wanting to do an EC stack so that I might at least be lean when i can again hit the gym. My question is will an EC stack still be effective without working out?

strike8892
03-15-2011, 11:09 AM
I am currently recovering from having both knees operated on AND my shoulder. It will be quite some time before I can hit the gym again. I've lost ten pounds of muscle and am getting fat. Im wanting to do an EC stack so that I might at least be lean when i can again hit the gym. My question is will an EC stack still be effective without working out?

on paper it should work. it increases your metabolism, and decreases appetite.

vagisilNaction
03-15-2011, 11:15 AM

No reason to let yourself go just because you have injuries. Just get your diet in check and follow this video:

yRMPtw4JzFs

As for EC stack, I don't think an EC stack will be effective without a proper diet or exercise.

Mrspicytequila
03-15-2011, 11:26 AM
No reason to let yourself go just because you have injuries. Just get your diet in check and follow this video:

As for EC stack, I don't think an EC stack will be effective without a proper diet or exercise.

I am doing a flexing routine in combination with an EMS unit. And sure that helps some I suppose but there is no way to maintain the shape i was in before my surgeries for 4-6 months. just not gonna happen. And an EC stack may not be AS effective but its gotta work to an extent right?

slimwealthy1
03-15-2011, 11:29 AM
I am doing a flexing routine in combination with an EMS unit. And sure that helps some I suppose but there is no way to maintain the shape i was in before my surgeries for 4-6 months. just not gonna happen. And an EC stack may not be AS effective but its gotta work to an extent right?

Save your CNS for when you're healthy bud. I know injuries are pretty debilitating on the psyche of getting huge, but you're only 18. You have plenty of time to get monstrous. Just start some lower intensity cardio when you can, then institute the EC.

vagisilNaction
03-15-2011, 11:31 AM

Yes, to an extent, but I think keeping your diet in check in the best thing you can do.

Mrspicytequila
03-15-2011, 11:45 AM
Save your CNS for when you're healthy bud. I know injuries are pretty debilitating on the psyche of getting huge, but you're only 18. You have plenty of time to get monstrous. Just start some lower intensity cardio when you can, then institute the EC.

Relatively soon I think i will be able to handle some cycling. You think it would be acceptable then? what kind of effects would it have on the CNS?

rhadam
03-15-2011, 11:55 AM
EC + a restrictive diet and yes you will see some loss by the time you're ready to hit the gym. Run it for 6 weeks or so and see how you feel. Wouldn't do it longer than that thoug.

RugbyTank
03-15-2011, 11:56 AM

yRMPtw4JzFs

he needs a shirt, had to stop watching the video those nipples are just annoying