PDA

View Full Version : Post transformation Fat gain

Shlokda
03-14-2011, 10:04 PM
This may sound like a stupid question, but I'm curious.

I'm basically in the process of shedding off fat to get ready for a honeymoon down in the carribean. I Plan to be down to ~7- 8% bodyfat by then.

I've never been really below 13 percent Bodyfat, or any low really ripped level. The honeymoon is at an all inclusive resort, so all drinks and food are paid for in advance, so its literally walking into any bar/restaraunt and getting whatever the hell I want, whenever. Also it being my honeymoon, i'm tossing out any diet for the week.

How much damage can you do to your physique from 4-5 days of eating pretty awful? I have no experience eating like **** after being ripped and really low fat, so I have no idea how quickly poor eating will destroy the physique.

Keep in mind, I won't be down at like 4 percent bf, so I don't care about some bodybuilding competition-ready physique having some minute change

fade2green514
03-14-2011, 10:44 PM
i gained 4% fat in like 2 weeks because i thought building muscle was just increasing calories. wow did i have a lot to learn.

imo keep your stomache digesting but dont overeat when you're there because overeating can have bad consequences when you're going to have a lot of sex.

oh! and sex burns a ton of calories, and increases your testosterone levels.

making sure you get tons of protein will help keep your stomache full without putting on bad pounds though.

alcohol is inevitable. can't go without it on your honeymoon that's for sure.

you ought to be fine imo. just dont eat like a total pig lol

TheBattalion
03-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Does your resort include a weight room? Many do. If your not against lifting a bit, it could prove to be beneficial.

MajorTwang
03-15-2011, 05:11 AM
How much damage can you do to your physique from 4-5 days of eating pretty awful?

Medium to long term - none whatsoever.

If you've just dieted down hard, your body will be hormonally primed to replace that bodyfat as quickly as possible - but you are doing this for temporary effect anyway, so you may as well just enjoy the ride.

Word of warning though - some guys find that their test level starts to drop when their BF gets low. You don't want that happening for your honeymoon.

SuffolkPunch
03-15-2011, 05:41 AM
If you've just dieted down hard, your body will be hormonally primed to replace that bodyfat as quickly as possible - but you are doing this for temporary effect anyway, so you may as well just enjoy the ride.

Word of warning though - some guys find that their test level starts to drop when their BF gets low. You don't want that happening for your honeymoon.
^ That

Try to eat at maintenance for a week beforehand. Make sure you are getting at least your minimum dietary fat grams each day.

It's a honeymoon, the only thing getting stuffed should be ... no, lets not go there ;)

Cumulonimbus
03-15-2011, 06:30 AM
Try looking at losing weight to improve your life in general, not just a single event then back to normal.

Cumulonimbus
03-15-2011, 06:32 AM
i gained 4% fat in like 2 weeks because i thought building muscle was just increasing calories. wow did i have a lot to learn.

imo keep your stomache digesting but dont overeat when you're there because overeating can have bad consequences when you're going to have a lot of sex.

oh! and sex burns a ton of calories, and increases your testosterone levels.

making sure you get tons of protein will help keep your stomache full without putting on bad pounds though.

alcohol is inevitable. can't go without it on your honeymoon that's for sure.

you ought to be fine imo. just dont eat like a total pig lol

This is ridiculous, please don't post gibberish.