PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms of Carbohydrate deficiency when lifting.

AlexeiLB
03-11-2011, 09:17 PM
What are the most common symptoms of carbohydrate deficiency while lifting? I noticed when I was taking Carb Matrix I was able to lift without a problem. Today I felt weak, it actually felt very comfortable, and thats with warm up weights. :(

mannydawg
03-11-2011, 09:22 PM
carbohydrate deficiency you say? lol

AlexeiLB
03-11-2011, 09:25 PM
carbohydrate deficiency you say? lol

Yes, lack of carbohydrates. What are the symptoms when I lift if I did not have enough carbs.

DDon1996
03-11-2011, 09:27 PM
Yes, lack of carbohydrates. What are the symptoms when I lift if I did not have enough carbs.

Death, blood in stool, insanity, and a melted face.

AlexeiLB
03-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Death, blood in stool, insanity, and a melted face.

I wonder how in the world were you able to achieve that rank. If I am not wording it right, maybe you can correct me instead of making stupid comments.

DDon1996
03-11-2011, 09:35 PM
I wonder how in the world were you able to achieve that rank. If I am not wording it right, maybe you can correct me instead of making stupid comments.

There is no "carbohydrate deficiency" although some people may operate better with a lot of carbs in them prior to working out. You just need to find what works for you.

kusok
03-11-2011, 09:36 PM
For me taking in 150 grams crabs daily (as an experiment) resulted in looking flat and having suspiciously low energy levels in the gym. I guess I would define that flatness and weakness as a carb "deficiency" if we're talking about feeling optimally good...

But maybe what the other posters are trying to tell you is that since crabs are not essential one can't possibly be crab deficient.

mannydawg
03-11-2011, 09:41 PM
For me taking in 150 grams crabs daily (as an experiment) resulted in looking flat and having suspiciously low energy levels in the gym. I guess I would define that flatness and weakness as a carb "deficiency" if we're talking about feeling optimally good...

But maybe what the other posters are trying to tell you is that since crabs are not essential one can't possibly be crab deficient.

exactly you can't be deficient but you could need more if you don't do good on low carbs.

mynameisuntz
03-11-2011, 09:47 PM

Damn crabs.

phillycheese92
03-11-2011, 09:58 PM
unless you fasted for more than 72 hours before lifting, you have nothing to worry about