PDA

View Full Version : jordan would never allow a meltdown like this..

svtballa
03-09-2011, 05:01 AM
watching the heat crumble makes me appreciate jordan even more. He would never ever allow a meltdown like this he would take over and coach everyone up. lebron/wade/bosh just sit back and look to get bailed out..they got no heart its sad to watch really..

Ultimaweapon27
03-09-2011, 05:03 AM
How do you know he wouldnt allow it? He never went through something like this.

He had phil jackson.

Ff anything, phil jackson wouldn't let jordan have a meltdown.

put phil jackson and lebron together = more rings then jordan.

/thread

Tdog1
03-09-2011, 05:11 AM

/thread

This is completely retarded, never EVER go full retard.

NavyRoll
03-09-2011, 05:11 AM

/thread

lol no

ezmac31
03-09-2011, 05:13 AM
is the NBA not a star driven league anymore? how are wade or bron not able to put the team on their back down the stretch and gut out a victory against another quality team? those are two top 5 players in tha game. god knows jordan did it many times, against better competition.

bryan324
03-09-2011, 05:18 AM
is the NBA not a star driven league anymore? how are wade or bron not able to put the team on their back down the stretch and gut out a victory against another quality team? those are two top 5 players in tha game. god knows jordan did it many times, against better competition.

brb 69 points from lbj and wade 27 from the rest of the team. you dont win playing 2 on 5 brah.

devnoir
03-09-2011, 05:22 AM
brb 69 points from lbj and wade 27 from the rest of the team. you dont win playing 2 on 5 brah.

you forgot to mention lebron being 1/6 clutch shots this season.

Ultimaweapon27
03-09-2011, 05:26 AM
i love how the people saying im wrong give counter arguements. strong retards

mj/kobe fans = delusional.

sad really....

phil jackson > kobe/mj

tmertz
03-09-2011, 05:31 AM
I like when Lebrick shoots a three and does that little after shot thing like he's going to make it.

chillster84
03-09-2011, 05:35 AM
MJ was never part of a three-game losing streak from November 1990 until he retired from the Bulls (for the second time) in 1998

You realize how impressive that is? All about saying I'm sick of losing these last couple games, we WILL come out and win this one. And then he would lead his team to victory. Lebron just wants it to come to him.

bryan324
03-09-2011, 05:37 AM
you forgot to mention lebron being 1/6 clutch shots this season.

yeah that is hard to swallow i can admit. and the worst part of that is we blew big leads in most of those games that caused those situations.

Mj23foreva
03-09-2011, 06:32 AM
watching the heat crumble makes me appreciate jordan even more. He would never ever allow a meltdown like this he would take over and coach everyone up. lebron/wade/bosh just sit back and look to get bailed out..they got no heart its sad to watch really..

So what? Why are you even comparing the two? They are on completely different levels.

baxter3221
03-09-2011, 08:05 AM
MJ was never part of a three-game losing streak from November 1990 until he retired from the Bulls (for the second time) in 1998

You realize how impressive that is? All about saying I'm sick of losing these last couple games, we WILL come out and win this one. And then he would lead his team to victory. Lebron just wants it to come to him.

That's a great stat. I agree, MJ wouldn't have let this happen, but his team was built around him and guys who filled their roll. Dwade and LBJ have the same roll basically.

Bobby1291
03-09-2011, 08:19 AM
This thread sucks.

PhoenixBuff
03-09-2011, 08:23 AM

He had phil jackson.

/thread

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l246/PhoenixBuff/Bert_Facepalm_by_ridinrail.jpg

bking10
03-09-2011, 08:26 AM

He had phil jackson.

/thread

cause jordan had phil his whole career? people seem to forget that Jordan went through a lot of adversity before he won. and it made him who he was.

also, phil seemed to allow the Lakers with Kobe, Shaq, Payton, and Malone to have a meltdown. lebron doesnt have the will that jordan had. jordan's goal was to be the best bball player ever. lebron's goal is to be a billionaire athlete

sliksilver
03-09-2011, 08:33 AM
yeah that is hard to swallow i can admit. and the worst part of that is we blew big leads in most of those games that caused those situations.

you also forgot to mention the outstanding 6 points they got from their bench altogether.

gotta play like a team to win... at some point

bryan324
03-09-2011, 08:52 AM
you also forgot to mention the outstanding 6 points they got from their bench altogether.

gotta play like a team to win... at some point

bench points arent lbj and wades fault though...they cant make miller hit wide open 3s or [insert center here] get some put backs off the offensive glass. our bench is filled with once reliable players but this year they lost it idk if its age, a coach, too much south beach or what but they should not be this bad.

Fanatikk
03-09-2011, 08:56 AM
I will give some merit to Phil Jackson helping Jordan, but definitely not Jackson>Jordan.

Here's what it boils down to that I think a lot of people forget.
Jordan did hit many game winning shots but more often he passed for game winning shots. This is what Lebron and Wade aren't doing. They're forcing these shots every time.

Late in the game, Jordan always got the ball and he was excellent at giving the ball to a wide open Paxson or BJ Armstrong or Steve Kerr later in his career. People like to harp on Jordan for being a ball hog but I watched those games and when the double team came(and it often did, a lot of times triple teams) he kicked the ball out. If they didn't double team he was going to the rim or posting up.

Showtime123
03-09-2011, 08:59 AM
hai guise im posting from school. and i agree with OP.

cramron
03-09-2011, 10:32 AM
The Heatz cost me 30 bucks last night dammit!

lucky I placed 40 on the Lakers for a 10 dollar profits

Lasers1
03-09-2011, 11:27 AM
MJ wouldve beaten Bosh's face in a long time ago

PumpAndGrow
03-09-2011, 11:50 AM

dont worry neither of the "small 3" will be blamed. Spro is gonna be the scapegoat and will be fired. watch.

Ultimaweapon27
03-09-2011, 09:29 PM
funny how i get negged for my opinion. talk about abusing the neg button.

sending screens to a mod so they can sort this out.