PDA

View Full Version : need more food

mducret
03-07-2011, 04:44 PM
lately I have been eating like a horse. Oatmeal in the morning at 5 half a dozen eggs at 9 burgers at noon and a double shake at 3 shake at 6 lift shake dinner at 7 Ishmael and a shake before bed. sounds fine and typical right... I lost frigging six pounds this week. I guess I should up my carbs or something. Any ideas out there. Yes I am an ectomorph.

AlwaysTryin
03-07-2011, 09:50 PM
lately I have been eating like a horse. Oatmeal in the morning at 5 half a dozen eggs at 9 burgers at noon and a double shake at 3 shake at 6 lift shake dinner at 7 Ishmael and a shake before bed. sounds fine and typical right... I lost frigging six pounds this week. I guess I should up my carbs or something. Any ideas out there. Yes I am an ectomorph.

eat more calories... I doubt you are actually consuming that many calories based on what you stated

list out your meals and macro totals please

also I don't think it sounds fine, most of your diet is shakes..... (you Michael J Fox??)

YeomenKek
03-07-2011, 09:59 PM
^ Oh god Nutty section is bringing the laughs this evening.

OP you need to list your daily calorie/macro consumption as it's more than likely you're not eating as much as you think you are.

I recently helped a friend who needed extra kcal during the day, found him a bag of nuts (375g) that he can snack on that ends up being 2100 kcal and a bag of dried cranberries (170g) which is a whopping 800 kcal. I'd list the direct brands but unfortunately you're in the US, I'm sure you'd have fairly equal products over there though.

mducret
03-10-2011, 09:49 AM
^ Oh god Nutty section is bringing the laughs this evening.

OP you need to list your daily calorie/macro consumption as it's more than likely you're not eating as much as you think you are.

I recently helped a friend who needed extra kcal during the day, found him a bag of nuts (375g) that he can snack on that ends up being 2100 kcal and a bag of dried cranberries (170g) which is a whopping 800 kcal. I'd list the direct brands but unfortunately you're in the US, I'm sure you'd have fairly equal products over there though.
thanks I'll look for those