PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas QB Brandon Mitchell.

batman15
03-06-2011, 09:16 PM
Yaaaaaa. The first one is "meh" because it's a short college dude that he jumps over. But the others are mmm good.

This all happened a couple days ago.

6'4", 230. 4.5 forty. 42 inch vert.

ZnI7y7HcotA

th6vMVcDyEw

wqaEC6sKGvE

NewYorkMets
03-06-2011, 09:22 PM
damn does he play for the basketball team too ?

Animal_Fries
03-06-2011, 09:25 PM
I'm a Jaguars fan, and I had so much hope for Matt Jones. Then he had hope.. for more cocaine.

batman15
03-06-2011, 09:25 PM
damn does he play for the basketball team too ?

He did, but wasn't getting very much if any PT.

He's a redshirt freshman. RIP SEC defenses in 2 years.

Masstastic
03-06-2011, 09:27 PM
He did, but wasn't getting very much if any PT.

He's a redshirt freshman. RIP SEC defenses in 2 years.

Hes Black. He cant read a defense.

batman15
03-06-2011, 09:28 PM
Hes Black. He cant read a defense.

That's racist. Blacks can't talk crap about blacks.

Masstastic
03-06-2011, 09:30 PM
That's racist. Blacks can't talk crap about blacks.

With all that being said, this negro is still better than Tyler Wilson and his noodle arm.

in b4 next Robert Johnson

DeathAtAFuneral
03-06-2011, 09:30 PM
I had composition 2 with him last year, didn't think he was 6'4 but he's pretty good at english. Maybe that'll translate onto the field
wait wut?

batman15
03-06-2011, 09:34 PM
With all that being said, this negro is still better than Tyler Wilson and his noodle arm.

in b4 next Robert Johnson

You're dumb. Tyler can throw that shiz. He's >>>> bray.

And easy there with the Rojo comments. He's one of my bestfriends. Srs. He was my QB coach all summer and lives down the street. We FIFA errrrday.

I had composition 2 with him last year, didn't think he was 6'4 but he's pretty good at english. Maybe that'll translate onto the field
wait wut?

Yeah bmitch is well spoken. He'll be good if he stays at QB. I'm just worried about the coaches pushing him out so Brandon Allen can be the QB after Tyler.

STA1011
03-06-2011, 09:37 PM
Glad you posted vids of him playin bball. Now can he play football

Masstastic
03-06-2011, 09:38 PM
You're dumb. Tyler can throw that shiz. He's >>>> bray.
What is Bray's record against SEC competition?

And easy there with the Rojo comments. He's one of my bestfriends. Srs. He was my QB coach all summer and lives down the street. We FIFA errrrday.

I honestly was shocked Arkansas let a Black guy play QB. You'd think Nutt's offense was built for one. Then they moved him to WR for the lulz.

You friends with Casey [sucks] Dick?

DeathAtAFuneral
03-06-2011, 09:41 PM
Yeah bmitch is well spoken. He'll be good if he stays at QB. I'm just worried about the coaches pushing him out so Brandon Allen can be the QB after Tyler.

I remember hearing that we used B Mitch as the scout QB when we were preparing for Cam/Auburn. Do you know how he did in practice? I went to Fayetteville High School with Brandon Allen. Nothing against him but don't think he should be starting over B Mitch

batman15
03-06-2011, 09:45 PM
Glad you posted vids of him playin bball. Now can he play football

Lol idk.

What is Bray's record against SEC competition?

I honestly was shocked Arkansas let a Black guy play QB. You'd think Nutt's offense was built for one. Then they moved him to WR for the lulz.

You friends with Casey [sucks] Dick?

Dude rojo has/had one of the strongest arms I've ever seen. He's a good too. He's a PE teacher at the school by the neighborhood.

I'm ok with him. We know OF each other, but aren't friends. He was SUPPOSED to be my QB coach but was about to charge me toooooooo much.

6"0
215lbs
4.36 forty

[youtube]ceCEmMutube]

Never heard of him.

batman15
03-06-2011, 09:46 PM
I remember hearing that we used B Mitch as the scout QB when we were preparing for Cam/Auburn. Do you know how he did in practice? I went to Fayetteville High School with Brandon Allen. Nothing against him but don't think he should be starting over B Mitch

He just ran QB power...over and over and over and over. Lol.

And I worked with coach Allen on the d line. <3 him. Not so fond of Brandon or Demetrius or Colby.

DeathAtAFuneral
03-06-2011, 10:04 PM
And I worked with coach Allen on the d line. <3 him. Not so fond of Brandon or Demetrius or Colby.

Lol. I hope they're not thinking of putting Dean at hb or fb
FTxVEyl0IiI

BeanieWells
03-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Where is a vid of Batman15 with his 15' vertical?

batman15
03-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Where is a vid of Batman15 with his 15' vertical?

Stats: 5'8", 170 lbs

fat manchild. pls go.

batman15
01-14-2012, 09:22 PM
http://blogs.nwaonline.com/slophouse/2012/01/14/mitchell-to-join-hoop-hogs/

FAYETTEVILLE - Brandon Mitchell, a quarterback on Arkansas’ football team, will walk-on to the Razorbacks’ basketball team.

The 6-foot-4, 230-pound junior sat on Arkansas’ bench Saturday night in a game against LSU at Bud Walton Arena, but was not in uniform.

Mitchell was a two-sport star in high school and was at one time committed to play basketball for LSU. He was a member of Arkansas’ basketball team during the 2010 conference season, averaging 1.3 points and 1.3 rebounds while playing in four games.

“He’s kind of grasping and seeing what takes place,” Arkansas basketball coach Mike Anderson said following the Razorbacks’ 69-60 win Saturday. “He hasn’t worked out. We’ll see what unfolds next week.”

Mitchell would depth to an Arkansas team with only nine available scholarship players on the roster for the duration of the season.

“After the season is over and the stars are aligned, I’ll sit down with the coaches and that’s something I’ll give thought to,” Mitchell said of playing basketball last August.

Mitchell completed 22 of 32 passes for 271 yards and two touchdowns last season in a back-up role for Arkansas, and also rushed for two touchdowns.

Tyler Wilson, who started all 13 games at quarterback for the Razorbacks in 2011, announced Friday he will return next season.

Masstastic
01-14-2012, 09:23 PM
Good for him.

Edit: nvm. Im losing my mind.

batman15
02-29-2012, 08:15 AM
r5M2vZns5c4

dekd
02-29-2012, 08:31 AM
Only 3* on rivals? He'll never be good then

jimbogr
02-29-2012, 08:35 AM