PDA

View Full Version : Do I need to go back to bulking ?

Fizzaall
03-06-2011, 03:59 AM
Hey , today was my cheat day , I have been working really hard since October ---- I started cutting at 21.6 bf an .........Now am 16.2 bf . Am 142 pounds , 5'5 .. Pretty good right but the problem is My cheat day today was weired . The foods today or actually my diet today was excatlly like my old bulking diet ( red meat , kebab , grilled chicken , wheat , hummus , garlic ) <<< I just craved those things , which I usually don't eat when I cut . I eat Some of them but in small serving but today I don't know , I craved them and ate like I was bulking . This is a funny thread I know , I have been cutting for six month lowered my bf abot 5% . and am sick of cutting and I cant wait to go back for my old routine . My muscles shrank and I look soft but my weights in the gym didn't change alot . I want to keep cutting till 13 bf . But god I miss bulking . Wat do u think ?

th3pwn3r
03-06-2011, 08:03 AM
Hey , today was my cheat day , I have been working really hard since October ---- I started cutting at 21.6 bf an .........Now am 16.2 bf . Am 142 pounds , 5'5 .. Pretty good right but the problem is My cheat day today was weired . The foods today or actually my diet today was excatlly like my old bulking diet ( red meat , kebab , grilled chicken , wheat , hummus , garlic ) <<< I just craved those things , which I usually don't eat when I cut . I eat Some of them but in small serving but today I don't know , I craved them and ate like I was bulking . This is a funny thread I know , I have been cutting for six month lowered my bf abot 5% . and am sick of cutting and I cant wait to go back for my old routine . My muscles shrank and I look soft but my weights in the gym didn't change alot . I want to keep cutting till 13 bf . But god I miss bulking . Wat do u think ?

If you feel like you need more muscle mass then clean bulk. If you really want to lean out then keep cutting. Just make sure you CLEAN bulk so you keep fat gains down to a minimum. This will do wonders for you and save time, the last thing you want to do is get into a yo-yo cycle like most people do.

Fizzaall
03-06-2011, 08:51 AM
Thnx

Fizzaall
03-06-2011, 08:53 AM
Thnx 4 bro , this is my last month of cutting I will workout harder . And next month I will clean bulk on what I have . No need for a rush .

th3pwn3r
03-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Thnx 4 bro , this is my last month of cutting I will workout harder . And next month I will clean bulk on what I have . No need for a rush .

You have your whole life to accomplish the things you'd like to so keep that in mind, it's just as you said, no need for a rush unless you have some competition or something like that.