PDA

View Full Version : anyone else believe world peace *could* be achieved in under 50 years?

Cheezerman
03-05-2011, 01:14 PM
All we have to do is separate every government from religion, and reach a peaceful mutualism with Russia, Middle East, and some parts of East Asia. After countries focus on fixing their own problems due to influx of money since little military is needed, with a global correspondence, a more effective/powerful UN can be established. Then this new World Order can start focusing on decreasing corruption in South America/Middle East/Africa/Asia. They can also focus on providing global relief to kids like this :

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8629/starvingchild.jpg (http://img191.imageshack.us/i/starvingchild.jpg/)

there are people who are living terrible lives while we sit here pouring billions of dollars fighting religiously disillusioned leaders...disgusting

When all of this is achieved we can move towards a global utopia, establishing societies concerned with solely improving medicine, technology, EDUCATION, etc. instead of constant bickering in the middle east over some man made fantasy novel.

yes on kpin ;)

NRKF84
03-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Definitely not.

xXDMNKXx
03-05-2011, 01:25 PM
apparently your concept of world peace requires a collective, with a controller at the helm who guides it.(since people can barely agree on anything to accomplish anything like what you're listing)

Many people would have to die. Communism would be great, but resources run out, people starve, ideological disagreements exist(naturally), and people are naturally corrupt. Road to hell painted with good intentions sort of thing, if you want that in 50 years.

Hell yeah! Lettuce start killing. Can I be the leader? If I could get some naiive followers to believe that I'm god and I can deliver whatever. Be my underling, OP.
I'll be benevolent and socially just I swear. Population might go down by around 50-80 percentage points, but it'll be worth it.

Purge
03-05-2011, 01:26 PM
If Christ returns in the next 50 years, then yes. That's the only way it'll happen.

Cheezerman
03-05-2011, 01:27 PM
Definitely not.

explain, if threats in the middle east are eliminated, what's going to stop a global correspondence to improve society.

thousands of years have been poured into achieving such a feat, we have perfected the base of the operation, now its just a matter of tweaking and polishing until we make the stride.

xXDMNKXx
03-05-2011, 01:31 PM
explain, if threats in the middle east are eliminated, what's going to stop a global correspondence to improve society.

thousands of years have been poured into achieving such a feat, we have perfected the base of the operation, now its just a matter of tweaking and polishing until we make the stride.
Agreed. Time for inspirational images for our cause

http://ceronegativo.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/lenin.jpeg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XFchCE691Tw/TCV2xmiGMQI/AAAAAAAABBY/-5u1ofT9hpQ/s1600/stalin7.jpg

Where these guys failed, I will succeed! Support me!

NRKF84
03-05-2011, 01:34 PM

Because the Middle East isn't the sole cause of world conflict.

We have to eliminate world poverty, massively improve world literacy and education, and basically create new economies from scratch before this could even remotely be possible.

Godfrd824
03-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Give me super powers and I'll do it in 5 years, without having to go on a killing spree, and I'd fix the world hunger issue as well for free.

xXDMNKXx
03-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Give me super powers and I'll do it in 5 years, without having to go on a killing spree, and I'd fix the world hunger issue as well for free.
You have God in your name, you don't have super powers?

Reported to mods for fraud.

smarta55
03-05-2011, 01:37 PM
earth to OP

Do you know why there will NEVER be peace on earth? I will tell it to you because SATAN is not bound and because SATAN has many willing followers who carry out his plans (muslims,illuminati etc.).

No peace unless JESUS comes back!

Godfrd824
03-05-2011, 01:38 PM
You have God in your name, you don't have super powers?

Reported to mods for fraud.

If only I did, I'd put the Jeebus out of business in a week.

Streetbull
"The race for a piece of the growing drone pie has begun. The latest example is the amendment proposed by Senators Charles Schmuckem (D-New York) and Ron Wyden (D-Oregon) to the “FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Act” (S.223) that would increase the number of “National Airspace System” test sites from four to ten."

WB7: Let me ask you folks, in ObamAmerika, how long do you think it will take for these things to wind up flying training missions over your back yard or favorite clothing optional beach?

Toto, I don't think this is Kandahar..."

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/get-ready-chuck-schmuckems-amerikan-drone-invasion

Soon, we will have a society of total surveillance. Own these companies and avoid being lumped in with most, who will be slaves.

The world is a very evil place. The only way to peace is one world government, with absolute power and absolute control. It is coming.

Cheezerman
wtf? since when did my ideas have any connection to communism? I never said eliminate capitalism, i simply said we should establish a much more effective UN to control/improve less civilized.

Godfrd824
03-05-2011, 01:39 PM
earth to OP

Do you know why there will NEVER be peace on earth? I will tell it to you because SATAN is not bound and because SATAN has many willing followers who carry out his plans (muslims,illuminati etc.).

You better not be serious you phag. Satan, good excuse used by weak minded people.

Cheezerman
03-05-2011, 01:40 PM
earth to OP

i guess i'll take the bait

earth to phaggot

there is no such thing as illuminati, SATAN, or some fiction character from a book written by a shepherd 2000 years ago....

Jesus can lick the cheese in my gouche

xXDMNKXx
03-05-2011, 01:42 PM
wtf? since when did my ideas have any connection to communism? I never said eliminate capitalism, i simply said we should establish a much more effective UN to control/improve less civilized.
I'm being satirical because this is hardly possible. Also, Lenin/Stalin were after global control. Pretty sure if they had succeeded there would be peace. Same with any other world power that has the means to bring about world peace. That's the limit of it's connection to communism, unless you start to drone on about a chicken in every pot etc etc

Cheezerman
03-05-2011, 01:43 PM
The world is a very evil place. The only way to peace is one world government, with absolute power and absolute control. It is coming.

i hope your predictions are false, but i cant help notice that Obama already is trying to pass crimes for googling illegal acts such as "download Beatles album". It's crazy and your article might have some truth to it, but for the sake of the world i hope not.

smarta55
03-05-2011, 01:44 PM
i guess i'll take the bait

earth to phaggot

there is no such thing as illuminati, SATAN, or some fiction character from a book written by a shepherd 2000 years ago....

Jesus can lick the cheese in my gouche

you're ignorant

xXDMNKXx
03-05-2011, 01:44 PM
If only I did, I'd put the Jeebus out of business in a week.
You'd have your time, then you'd be eliminated(srs)

Godfrd824
03-05-2011, 01:47 PM
You'd have your time, then you'd be eliminated(srs)

Nah, I'd have super powers remember, I would change my face, and put out the new rules, which would be simple, don't be a dick, immediate death penalty for corrupt politicians, and then I'd go around fixing the infrastructure with my magical powers.

GliAzzuri
03-05-2011, 01:48 PM
So you think something that has not happend in hundreds of thousands of years of human existence, can occur in the next 50?

Sure.

Cheezerman
03-05-2011, 01:51 PM
you're ignorant

well I believe Zeus will come and save us all in a couple years, there's no way you can disprove me, so you and Jesus can go lick the rancid pussi of some 70 year old Afghani transvestite

Cheezerman
03-05-2011, 01:54 PM
So you think something that has not happend in hundreds of thousands of years of human existence, can occur in the next 50?

Sure.

you fool society is peaking, "oh you think we can cure AIDS, something that has not happened in hundreds of thousands of years of human existence can occur in the next 50" GTFO b!tch

society evolves retard.

Lethalextreme
03-05-2011, 01:55 PM
No chance we hit self destruct about 10 years ago

xXDMNKXx
03-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Nah, I'd have super powers remember, I would change my face, and put out the new rules, which would be simple, don't be a dick, immediate death penalty for corrupt politicians, and then I'd go around fixing the infrastructure with my magical powers.
You say that now, but absolute power corrupts absolutely and you'd get uber bored in a world filled with peace and harems after 3 years. Then you'd lose your sense of morality, so you'd start killing random people since no one can stop you(srs)

Mr Beer
03-05-2011, 02:01 PM
anyone else believe world peace *could* be achieved in under 50 years?

Nope, not without something unprecendented in the course of human history occurring. Totalitarian governments and wackjobs claiming to be the messiah don't count.

Godfrd824
03-05-2011, 02:24 PM
You say that now, but absolute power corrupts absolutely and you'd get uber bored in a world filled with peace and harems after 3 years. Then you'd lose your sense of morality, so you'd start killing random people since no one can stop you(srs)

Nope, I wouldn't want the harems to begin with, and peace is something I like, I like being left alone, also, even with super powers It'd take generations to fix everything in this world, there are like 190 countries, so fixing up the infrastructure and education system in all those countries would take a major amount of time.

Streetbull
03-05-2011, 02:26 PM
i hope your predictions are false, but i cant help notice that Obama already is trying to pass crimes for googling illegal acts such as "download Beatles album". It's crazy and your article might have some truth to it, but for the sake of the world i hope not.

Just about every invention made by man eventually gets abused -- shortly after the airplane was invented, bombs began falling. Telephones brought about listening devices. Automobiles gave us tanks. On and on...

The choice will be between life as a slave (98%) or life as a ruler (2%). Those who implement and control the technology and those who are the super rich will be the ones with a small amount of freedom, the richer you are the more free.

Buy the drone tech companies and get educated in robotics/electronics...or be a disposable drone, kept content with a little food , mindless entertainments, and drugs/alky.

xXDMNKXx
03-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Nope, I wouldn't want the harems to begin with, and peace is something I like, I like being left alone, also, even with super powers It'd take generations to fix everything in this world, there are like 190 countries, so fixing up the infrastructure and education system in all those countries would take a major amount of time.
You apparently aren't cool like morgan freeman.

jmonty
03-05-2011, 02:58 PM
sure, all that we need to invent is a matter-replicator and perfect some manner of extremely cheap energy.

mistaballoonhan
03-05-2011, 03:06 PM
Been listening to a lot of John Lennon lately op?