PDA

View Full Version : Clinton - We need money for propoganda cus we're losing the info war

Stizzel
03-03-2011, 07:45 PM
L6sYB5d1Bu4

:)

Blindead
03-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Lol at RT calling anything else propaganda. It's the mouthpiece for anti-American conspiracy theories funded by the Russian government.

ZenBowman
03-03-2011, 08:28 PM
I'm glad Stizzel has accepted RT as a good source of news, I will now have tons of anti-capitalist material posted by RT on a regular basis.

Stizzel
03-03-2011, 08:46 PM
Lol at RT calling anything else propaganda. It's the mouthpiece for anti-American conspiracy theories funded by the Russian government.

I'm glad Stizzel has accepted RT as a good source of news, I will now have tons of anti-capitalist material posted by RT on a regular basis.

The source is irrelevant, what matters is the content. At the moment, I don't see any American sources calling Clinton out for her bull****.

ZenBowman
03-03-2011, 08:53 PM
The source is irrelevant, what matters is the content. At the moment, I don't see any American sources calling Clinton out for her bull****.

Agreed, they should call her out, she is out and out trolling. But RT also calls out a lot of other people for their bullcrap, which is why I like the source as well.

RipedRX
03-04-2011, 03:49 AM

Thats cause your main stream media is lying pretty much about everything. Gotta love RT.

ek3
03-04-2011, 05:35 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/03/hillary-clinton-calls-al-_n_830890.html

Well, at least Hillary is telling the truth here^^

Al Jazzera is actually offering real news (and thus viewership of its programing is rising even in the US, and tops around the globe).

US media is flooded with commercials and fights between talking heads. (O'reilly vs. Chris Matthews, Glenn Beck vs. Rachel Maddow, former Rick Sanchez vs. Jon Stewart, etc.)

Can't argue there. Plus you add in the daily book plugs on MSNBC (particularly Morning Joe who also has an entire section called news you can't use), obvious lies/fear mongering from FOX, any reporting on Sarah Palin or what Michelle Obama wore last night, celebrity gossip, red carpet fashion, obsession we have against verbal gaffes no matter how trivial, etc.

Yeah, our media sucks and it's showing.

nardostyle102
03-04-2011, 06:47 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/03/hillary-clinton-calls-al-_n_830890.html

Well, at least Hillary is telling the truth here^^

Al Jazzera is actually offering real news (and thus viewership of its programing is rising even in the US, and tops around the globe).

US media is flooded with commercials and fights between talking heads. (O'reilly vs. Chris Matthews, Glenn Beck vs. Rachel Maddow, former Rick Sanchez vs. Jon Stewart, etc.)

Can't argue there. Plus you add in the daily book plugs on MSNBC (particularly Morning Joe who also has an entire section called news you can't use), obvious lies/fear mongering from FOX, any reporting on Sarah Palin or what Michelle Obama wore last night, celebrity gossip, red carpet fashion, obsession we have against verbal gaffes no matter how trivial, etc.

Yeah, our media sucks and it's showing.

In that 57 second clip she really summed up all the problems of American media outlets. Good job butch lady.

NRKF84
03-04-2011, 06:48 AM

I've never seen anything like that from RT. Their clips that are posted on here are usually much more unbiased than any American network coverage.