PDA

View Full Version : Hemo-rage UC vs MP Assault

flyingtrickster
03-02-2011, 10:00 AM
I've never used a PWO before. I want to start on either Hemo-Rage UC or MP Assault but Assault seems quite a bit more expensive. So I wanna know which one is worth it the most? Compared to price, servings, effectiveness and so on. Which should I get? Maybe some of you have tried both and can tell me your experience with 'em?

swiftyman
03-02-2011, 10:16 AM
[QUOTE=flyingtrickster;638309603]I've never used a PWO before. I want to start on either Hemo-Rage UC or MP Assault but Assault seems quite a bit more expensive. So I wanna know which one is worth it the most? Compared to price, servings, effectiveness and so on. Which should I get? Maybe some of you have tried both and can tell me your experience with 'em?

try c4 or jacked bro..they both on the cheaper side and they work!!!! stims tho

Cubsfan123
03-02-2011, 10:20 AM
I personally would not touch hemo rage uc. The amount of stims in one scoop is insane and it is just one giant propblend.

flyingtrickster
03-02-2011, 10:20 AM
[QUOTE=flyingtrickster;638309603]I've never used a PWO before. I want to start on either Hemo-Rage UC or MP Assault but Assault seems quite a bit more expensive. So I wanna know which one is worth it the most? Compared to price, servings, effectiveness and so on. Which should I get? Maybe some of you have tried both and can tell me your experience with 'em?

try c4 or jacked bro..they both on the cheaper side and they work!!!! stims tho

Why? I mean are they better than the two I mentioned? Do mine have stims too?

cyprus33
03-02-2011, 10:21 AM
Get assault it's way more properly dosed then all the other recommendations

sloop
03-02-2011, 10:25 AM
I've never used a PWO before. I want to start on either Hemo-Rage UC or MP Assault but Assault seems quite a bit more expensive. So I wanna know which one is worth it the most? Compared to price, servings, effectiveness and so on. Which should I get? Maybe some of you have tried both and can tell me your experience with 'em?

http://i55.tinypic.com/1621jbn.jpg

Nutrex has lost their mind.

They list the serving as 1/3 of a scoop, but you "should never need more than 1 scoop."
This means you should never need more than 3 servings of HemoRage UC.

3 servings? :eek:

That would mean the tub of UC only contains 30 servings (not 90) and the price would be $1.07 per serving.

Assault = 0.87 cents per serving (or 0.62 cents per serving if you use the $10 off coupon code)

You do the math..

gymrat53
03-02-2011, 10:30 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/1621jbn.jpg

Nutrex has lost their mind.

They list the serving as 1/3 of a scoop, but you "should never need more than 1 scoop."
This means you should never need more than 3 servings of HemoRage UC.

3 servings? :eek:

That would mean the tub of UC only contains 30 servings (not 90) and the price would be $1.07 per serving.

Assault = 0.87 cents per serving (or 0.62 cents per serving if you use the $10 off coupon code)

You do the math..

While I agree the 1/2 scoop serving for Assault is equally retarded. Just make it 1-2 scoops.

flyingtrickster
03-02-2011, 10:33 AM
I'm thinking assault or jack3d now. The price difference is huge though. I'm gonna have to think about it. I have to order from predatornutrition.com since I live in Denmark and don't wanna pay customs from the US.

sloop
03-02-2011, 10:33 AM

Give HemoRage ultra concentrated a try first.

Contact this guy for samples. (CLICK ME) (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=111734433)

PaintPir
03-02-2011, 10:35 AM
Stay away from Hemo Rage, its on of the worst pre workouts I have ever used.

suffer4me
03-02-2011, 10:35 AM
dude i have tried everything under the sun white flood, muscle marinade, assault, presurge unleashed, u name it i have tried it..only one im on now is assault...its been 3 weeks now and im still getting f'd up off of 1 scoop, and its crazy i still feel awesome 4 hours even after im done...and the taste..you ever have a red white and blue popsickle from ice cream man?well thats it but melted

JBurnisky
03-02-2011, 10:37 AM
Assault

soopamyko
03-02-2011, 10:42 AM
get animal rage.

if not then you cant go wrong with both, just boils down the personal preference.

flyingtrickster
03-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Give HemoRage ultra concentrated a try first.

Contact this guy for samples. (CLICK ME) (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=111734433)

I live in Denmark, you don't send samples to here do you? Or whoever gives them.

soopamyko
03-02-2011, 10:43 AM
Stay away from Hemo Rage, its on of the worst pre workouts I have ever used.

hemo rage version 1 was crap.
hemo rage UC is just another story. lol

PaintPir
03-02-2011, 10:53 AM
hemo rage version 1 was crap.
hemo rage UC is just another story. lol

I found UC to taste and work even worse

sloop
03-02-2011, 12:53 PM
dude i have tried everything under the sun white flood, muscle marinade, assault, presurge unleashed, u name it i have tried it..only one im on now is assault...its been 3 weeks now and im still getting f'd up off of 1 scoop, and its crazy i still feel awesome 4 hours even after im done...and the taste..you ever have a red white and blue popsickle from ice cream man?well thats it but melted

What?

A couple hours later in a Universal thread you say you "wasted" your money on Assault?!

**** and i just wasted my money on assault..ahhh..next time around im picking this up, your products have not failed me yet..lol

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131369093&page=4

gymrat53
03-02-2011, 12:54 PM
what?

A couple hours later in a universal thread you say you "wasted" your money on assault?!

busted