PDA

View Full Version : REALGM Forum Heat Board breaking down.....

t5soul
02-27-2011, 08:03 PM
Loss to Bulls + Bulls trolls polluting our board followed by loss to Knicks + Knicks trolls polluting our board a few days later?

What an awful week. Kill me now.

F*** YOU SPO!! FIRE THIS LOSER!!

WE'RE GETTING ELIMINATED IN THE 1ST ROUND...LET'S JUST TANK FOR THE #1 PICK.

F*** THIS TEAM

That was pretty un **** believable, Pat was looking, Pat , you better do something

and for gods sake, can we get a center that CAN SHOOT THE BALL, got damn

OMG NEWSFLASH! BRON ISO, BRON ISO, BRON ISO, NO ROTATION LOL.. TAKE IT BRON, GO AGAINST THE ENTIRE NICKS TEAM.. SPO'S OFFENSIVE GENIUS! MORON!!!!!!!

I was wrong. SPO IS THE WORST COACH IN THE LEAGUE. I'd rather fire this fool and get MIKE FREAKING BROWN.

I've lost respect for coach Spo. Joel suck. Wade hasn't been Wade since Coach spo starting coach the heat.

You know what? I'm not even mad. I can't get mad, this team has me emotionally drained. Gona take a little break from Heat ball.

1stChanceToLose
02-27-2011, 08:04 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_l2VT7bYUEaY/TRo56PjuOJI/AAAAAAAAQR8/kk9ZvMKLgBs/s1600/hey-i-think-they-mad.jpg

NoS_oUtLaSt
02-27-2011, 08:09 PM
so its gone back to blaming Spo now?

SRSmiscerIZsrs
02-27-2011, 08:10 PM

yea lets not blame wade who had a terrible game

brb LeBrick choking on two 3's in back to back games.

t5soul
02-27-2011, 08:11 PM

Most of the ppl on the board blaming the coach

WheyneNewton
02-27-2011, 08:11 PM
hey hey, ho ho, coach Spo has got to go

jakobi
02-27-2011, 08:16 PM
miami's playing orlando, spurs, and the bulls in the next 3 games.... hahahha

Jess40
02-27-2011, 08:18 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/jess40404040/90wOl.jpg

t5soul
02-27-2011, 08:19 PM
miami's playing orlando, spurs, and the bulls in the next 3 games.... hahahha

I hope the Bulls can pull of a win in Miami.

Waka_Flocka
02-27-2011, 08:22 PM
Well, they are pretty much right. Just sayin. We also had opportunities to get Centers worthy of playing. Instead, we throw out Joel Anthony who is 6'9, 206 on the court. Z is decent, but nothing more than a backup at this point in his career. Dampier is pretty worthless. It would have been smarter for Miami to cut Haslem/not sign Mike Miller and used that money towards a decent C.

I'm not just saying that because they both got hurt. I'm saying that because both are backups and combined are making like $8.5mil and both have backloaded contracts.

02-27-2011, 08:26 PM
Well, they are pretty much right. Just sayin. We also had opportunities to get Centers worthy of playing. Instead, we throw out Joel Anthony who is 6'9, 206 on the court. Z is decent, but nothing more than a backup at this point in his career. Dampier is pretty worthless. It would have been smarter for Miami to cut Haslem/not sign Mike Miller and used that money towards a decent C.

I'm not just saying that because they both got hurt. I'm saying that because both are backups and combined are making like $8.5mil and both have backloaded contracts.

This is exactly what they should have done. You need a solid center to compete in the 2nd/3rd rounds of the play offs.

sups31
02-27-2011, 08:28 PM
lol they mad as fukk

BigPapiJR
02-27-2011, 08:35 PM

And where would this magical center have come from? Can't sign a player that doesn't exist. Joel Anthony does suck, but the guy held Amare to 15 or 16 points. He has dominated Amare this season.

This game was seriously an embarrassment. Wade and Lebron playing with zero sense of urgency. It's as if they expect to walk onto the court and just win. Hell, my IM team shows more passion and plays harder than these guys. I'm sure coach Spo is doing all he can to help motivate these guys, but they're obviously just not listening. I'm sure the same crap happens in practice too. If these guys aren't going to get the message, then the Riley needs to step in as coach and force feed it to them.

zFeDoR
02-27-2011, 08:43 PM
I am not a fan of the heat but I hate the way coaches are seen in the league in general.
Whoever was announcing was on point

Heat Win:Because of talent
Heat Lose: Spoelstra needs to go

Stupid RIP HAMILTON

GPx
02-27-2011, 08:43 PM
lol @ blaming Spo

_NEMESIS_
02-27-2011, 08:49 PM
lol heat fans= bandwaggon fans

brb blaming Spo when we lose yet when we win, he has nothing to do with it..

JM2412
02-27-2011, 08:51 PM
Fairweather fans.

Too reactionary.

t5soul
02-27-2011, 08:54 PM
Now they are claiming that Udonis Haslem needs to come back asap.... He's the answer to there problems.

Ephedra
02-27-2011, 09:01 PM
Like i said before the season even started: Spo is going to be their excuse for failing. They give all the credit to the players when they win, but when they lose all the blame goes to the coach. Buncha phaggots.

BigPapiJR
02-27-2011, 09:12 PM
Like i said before the season even started: Spo is going to be their excuse for failing. They give all the credit to the players when they win, but when they lose all the blame goes to the coach. Buncha phaggots.

It isn't Spo's fault. The fact that these egomaniacs don't respect him or give a crap about what he has to say really is none of his doing. Bron came to Miami and didn't respect him from day 1. A coach like Pat Riley who has won as both a player and a coach and has the personality/character to challenge these guys is what this team really needs. Riley wouldn't tolerate this lack of effort and losers mentality the Heat are showcasing.

jaySWAG
02-27-2011, 09:13 PM
they need more size

they wont win the ring this year but next year maybe

tmc.
02-28-2011, 03:41 AM
pretty much every coach in the league goes iso in end quarter situations

therawdog
02-28-2011, 05:26 AM

Heat's center versatility is what made their defense so good for the most part of the season. Joel Anthony always does good on Amare.

They're doing badly because the bench isn't producing (Mike Miller/Haslem) and it seems like one of the Superstars is always having a bad night.

jakobi
02-28-2011, 06:48 AM
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6180/sadyq.jpg

ibldcubbyblue
02-28-2011, 06:48 AM
I lost it at the Mike Brown comment. LOL LOL

anonymous123
02-28-2011, 08:04 AM
Now they are claiming that Udonis Haslem needs to come back asap.... He's the answer to there problems.

uh, he DOES need to come back

he averaged over 8 rebounds a game last season and that was without starting a single game

he's a veteran on the team that was there even before our championship run and he is one of our captains. He brings leadership to the team along with Wade. Why does Heat fans saying he needs to come back surprise you?

I miss the **** out of him lol

Tes45
02-28-2011, 08:20 AM
lol at the new basketball fans overreacting to unimportant regular season games. Heat still got a top 5 record in the league, they'll be alright.

-=Zeus=-!
02-28-2011, 08:42 AM
Wade come back to Milwaukee.

kthx