PDA

View Full Version : worst cheat in my life!!

wax9
02-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Worst cheat ever!

tesco white chocolate cake- half of this- 2700kcal

1hour later

2 whole cheese nan breads- 600kcal each
2 deep fried chicken breasts- about 2-300 calories each
2 deep fried chicken samosas- 100cal each

3 hours later

4 large pizza slices, meat lovers from pizza hut- i think their about 350kcal each
1 cookie dough from pizza hut- 900cal
chicken curry- dont know how much calories but overloaded with oil

before bed

4 choclate biscuits with a cup of tea- 350cal

total intake- over 7500kcal!!

doesnt include breakfast, which was around 500cal

im trying to lose fat- how much will this screw me up??????, btw yesterday i screwed up but only in the evening with only 1000 calories over my recommended

Startinup
02-27-2011, 12:15 PM
lol im gonna take a stab at this and say your Indian, mainly from your correct spelling of Naan =P,

Anyway, youll be fine, think of it as a re-feed day, just take into account on why you ate so much? Was it because your diet normally makes you feel empty/hungary? Or was it emotional eating? Just add a little bit of extra cardio tommrow, just buckle down and get to work man!

wax9
02-27-2011, 12:19 PM
lol im gonna take a stab at this and say your Indian, mainly from your correct spelling of Naan =P,

Anyway, youll be fine, think of it as a re-feed day, just take into account on why you ate so much? Was it because your diet normally makes you feel empty/hungary? Or was it emotional eating? Just add a little bit of extra cardio tommrow, just buckle down and get to work man!

lol, no im not indian haha.

i dont know why i eat so much!, just..... i regret it now! how much is a little about an hour extra entire week?

thanks

wax9
02-27-2011, 12:23 PM
how much fat will i have to put up with and try losing again??

fatinNYC
02-27-2011, 01:16 PM
how much fat will i have to put up with and try losing again??

if you ate 8500 calories, and your maintenance is 2000 calories, you ate 6500 over maintenance or a little under 2lbs of fat. Hopefully for your sake your body will use a bit of it to build some muscle if you are lifting hard, and also hopefully your body isn't as efficient as possible in terms of storing fat.

Max is 2lbs of fat. Probably closer to 1lb. Your "weight" may balloon from any salt or sugar being stored as glycogen with water.

Might be 4-5lbs "heavier" tomorrow but will deflate over the next few days and you could be back on track and still post a loss for the week.

wax9
02-27-2011, 01:21 PM
if you ate 8500 calories, and your maintenance is 2000 calories, you ate 6500 over maintenance or a little under 2lbs of fat. Hopefully for your sake your body will use a bit of it to build some muscle if you are lifting hard, and also hopefully your body isn't as efficient as possible in terms of storing fat.

Max is 2lbs of fat. Probably closer to 1lb. Your "weight" may balloon from any salt or sugar being stored as glycogen with water.

Might be 4-5lbs "heavier" tomorrow but will deflate over the next few days and you could be back on track and still post a loss for the week.

that bit were you said "still post a loss for the week" got a smile on my face lol! And i will not weigh my self 2mro till next friday! (repped thanks)

ppardee
02-27-2011, 01:29 PM
The body is a strange thing. I've heard of people taking in massive amounts of calories in one day and not gaining any weight (or a small portion when you take the total calorie surplus into account).

Did you not at any point in the day think to yourself, "Self, I shouldn't be eating all of this"? Was it a lack of willpower or were you not paying attention?

This might set you back a week or two, depending on your deficit. It might not set you back at all. In the big picture, though, it is insignificant by itself. You just need to make sure that you know WHY you did it, and then you can prevent it from happening again and again.

Paul

wax9
02-27-2011, 01:31 PM
The body is a strange thing. I've heard of people taking in massive amounts of calories in one day and not gaining any weight (or a small portion when you take the total calorie surplus into account).

Did you not at any point in the day think to yourself, "Self, I shouldn't be eating all of this"? Was it a lack of willpower or were you not paying attention?

This might set you back a week or two, depending on your deficit. It might not set you back at all. In the big picture, though, it is insignificant by itself. You just need to make sure that you know WHY you did it, and then you can prevent it from happening again and again.

Paul

yh i need to make sure it doesnt happen again!. I had less sleep, was giving up, couldnt see my brother eat junk and get away with it, so i though Fu*ck it! im going for it, but now i regret it!!!!!!

bigollie2006
02-27-2011, 01:33 PM
That sucks lol Keep you head up and stay on the grind

wax9
02-27-2011, 01:36 PM
That sucks lol Keep you head up and stay on the grind

lol its hard whilst hanging around with junk eat people!

pacificd
02-27-2011, 02:13 PM
in my wrestling days I had some gnarly binges. I don't even like thinking about it. Entire pizza (NJ STYLE!), footlong sub, half box of goldfish and ice cream in one night. brutal

Bwestmuscle
02-27-2011, 02:34 PM
Lol that's it?... Just try to stay at a -1000 kcal deficit a day for a week. If your truly worried

wax9
02-27-2011, 02:36 PM
Lol that's it?... Just try to stay at a -1000 kcal deficit a day for a week. If your truly worried

yh im going to do that, the thing is i actually work very very hard this week. I also so some result on my body, on friday morning.

thanks

fatinNYC
02-27-2011, 02:38 PM
in my wrestling days I had some gnarly binges. I don't even like thinking about it. Entire pizza (NJ STYLE!), footlong sub, half box of goldfish and ice cream in one night. brutal

i didnt get fat slowly eating junk food over long periods of time - i put on weight 5-10lbs at a time within a week.

In my worst upward swing about 2 years ago, I went from 227 - 255 in about less than a month --- having some days where I ate 10k+ cals. I remember one night I finished off an entire pappa johns pizza and breadsticks... just for dinner.... and an entire container of icecream for dessert. (my mind was in a very bad place)

I have gone a few years without having days like that. I also realize that I do have some tendencies to overeat and binge at times. I have not been able to get rid of these tendencies, however, I keep better foods around that way when I do eat a large -volume- of food its of things that aren't so bad calorie-wise.

I still have had bad days in the past 2 years but the calories are only in the 3-4k range.