PDA

View Full Version : German chancellor "Israeli PM has not made a single step towards peace"

Judge_Joe_Brown
02-25-2011, 09:44 AM
The German chancellor, Angela Merkel, has sternly rebuked the Israeli prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, in an unusually fractious telephone call, according to media reports.

Netanyahu had done nothing to advance the peace process, Merkel said in a conversation this week, reported in the Israeli daily Haaretz.

The Israeli prime minister telephoned Merkel on Monday to say he was disappointed that Germany had voted for a UN security council resolution condemning settlements that was vetoed by the US.

According to a German official quoted by Haaretz, Merkel was furious. "How dare you?" she said. "You are the one who has disappointed us. You haven't made a single step to advance peace."

A spokesman for the Israeli prime minister said he could not confirm the report.

The quoted comments reflect growing impatience in Europe with the impasse in the Israeli-Palestinian talks and a belief that Israel is stalling or impeding progress. With the exception of the US last Friday's resolution was backed by all the security council members including Britain, Germany and France.

Despite the resolution being carefully worded to reflect American policy on settlement building in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, the US wielded its veto for the first time under Barack Obama's presidency.

Reaction among Palestinians has been angry. Demonstrations have been held across the West Bank, in Ramallah, Nablus and Bethlehem.

Netanyahu told Merkel that he was planning a new initiative to be disclosed in the next few weeks. "I intend to make a new speech about the peace process in the next two to three weeks," he was quoted as saying.

An Israeli government official confirmed that a fresh statement by Netanyahu on negotiations was in preparation but declined to say when it might be delivered.

During a visit to Israel this month the German chancellor warned that "the stalemate in negotiation is dangerous. There is no room for excuses."

She dismissed the notion that Europe was becoming more hostile to Israel. "Europe will not turn its back on Israel and neither will the United States. We feel uncomfortable because things are not progressing. In an honest and straightforward manner I will tell you that you are missing an opportunity. History will not give you many more."

At a joint press conference on Thursday with the Polish prime minister, Donald Tusk, Netanyahu said he expected Poland to be robust in defending Israel when it took over the presidency of the European Union on 1 July.

"We have two expectations: upgrading Israel's standing in the EU and upgrading the truth," he said. "Israel is fighting for its right to exist, to live in security and exist at all, against ceaseless waves of attacks."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/25/merkel-rebukes-netanyahu-peace-israel

Good to see Europe still has it's balls.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 09:48 AM
Besides the constant concessions this Israeli administration has made. It appears that people who hate Israel are as uninformed about Middle East politics as it gets.

BTW, what has the "Palestinian Authority" done for peace? You know besides inciting its people to hate Israel, and glorify Jihadi terrorists who murdered Israeli civilians?

So far here is the scoreboard:

Netanyahu: discriminating against its own Jewish citizens, begging the "Palestinians" to come to the table, releasing "Palestinian" prisoners from Israeli jails, offering the "Palestinians" more control over disputed territory, offering a free gas line into the Palestinian territories which the PA can make money off of, and a free economic package to promote more peace talks.

Abbas: Rejecting all Israeli offers, continuing to teach its population via mass media, that killing Jews is an honorable thing, continue inciting its population that all of Israel is illegitimate and part of Palestine, refusing to acknowledge that Israel has the right to exist as a Jewish state.

Clearly its Israel's fault.

Judge_Joe_Brown
02-25-2011, 09:52 AM
Renegade, your posts get more and more retarded by each passing day. I'm not sure whether to respond to that, or wait for someone with a bit more patience to address you.

Blindead
02-25-2011, 09:55 AM
Yes, Netanyahu, a man who admitted he was going to do his best to ignore peace treaties signed by Israel, and a man who only recently said he'd allow a Palestinian state under massive pressure, is an advocate for peace.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 09:56 AM
Renegade, your posts get more and more retarded by each passing day. I'm not sure whether to respond to that, or wait for someone with a bit more patience to address you.

You can't respond to it, because its jam-packed with indisputable facts. The only retard is yourself, who is completely unable to process any kind of logic and reasoning when discussing the Jewish state (but fully capable when discussing other states).

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 10:00 AM
Yes, Netanyahu, a man who admitted he was going to do his best to ignore peace treaties signed by Israel, and a man who only recently said he'd allow a Palestinian state under massive pressure, is an advocate for peace.

Recently = A month after he was elected?

Mind = Blown.

How about we take a look at his actions since he was elected and compare them to the actions of the Palestinian Authority?

Netanyahu: discriminating against its own Jewish citizens, begging the "Palestinians" to come to the table, releasing "Palestinian" prisoners from Israeli jails, offering the "Palestinians" more control over disputed territory, offering a free gas line into the Palestinian territories which the PA can make money off of, and a free economic package to promote more peace talks.

Abbas: Rejecting all Israeli offers, continuing to teach its population via mass media, that killing Jews is an honorable thing, continue inciting its population that all of Israel is illegitimate and part of Palestine, refusing to acknowledge that Israel has the right to exist as a Jewish state.

Clearly, Netanyahu's fault that hawkish bastard.

makavelli1988
02-25-2011, 10:11 AM
GERMAN Chancellor. Merkel is an anti-Semite.

trololol

Dr.Z
02-25-2011, 10:11 AM
Thankfully we got Renegade here to tell us the real story...

He'll explain to us how 95% of the World Leaders are wrong...

MyAvatar
02-25-2011, 10:12 AM
Long live the Aryan Reich

Wait...what?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 10:16 AM

I listed indisputable facts. The only fact that is disputable is "discriminating against its own Jewish citizens." Everything else is thoroughly documented and indisputable.

Why don't pro-Palestine posters ever respond to facts?

You guys do realize that the rational thing to do when confronted with inconvenient facts is to have a change in viewpoint, right?

Especially to those of you who call yourselves atheists. I guess atheists become religious when it comes to the Jewish state.

WhatUpDoee
02-25-2011, 10:30 AM
Renegade, no hate, you make a lot of valid posts, but the only problem is that you act like Israel can do no wrong.

Both sides are to blame for the mess in that region, and there is no need to sugarcoat the fact that neither is gonna stop till the other one is completly gone. IMO Israel is doing what it has to do for its survival, I don't agree with the tactics but I do understand.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 10:32 AM
Renegade, no hate, you make a lot of valid posts, but the only problem is that you act like Israel can do no wrong.

Both sides are to blame for the mess in that region, and there is no need to sugarcoat the fact that neither is gonna stop till the other one is completly gone. IMO Israel is doing what it has to do for its survival, I don't agree with the tactics but I do understand.

I've condemned Israeli actions on this board.

My main concern is retarded statements such as Israel has not taken a single step toward peace (for reasons stated above), and other accusations that are being made with no context or even evidence.

If pro-Palestine and/or anti-Israel posters had a scintilla of intellectual-honesty my posts would look a lot different.

Bill.Diesel
02-25-2011, 10:57 AM

lmao this

most biased person i have ever seen on here

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 10:59 AM
lmao this

most biased person i have ever seen on here

Funny, I thought it was the people who run away when confronted with factual evidence who are biased.

Dr.Z
02-25-2011, 11:01 AM
Funny, I thought it was the people who run away when confronted with factual evidence who are biased.

What you're trying to say is that Majority of the World, and their leaders, are simply stupid, or liars?

But... you are correct...

:rolleyes:

Doesn't German Chancellor have any information/intelligence of what's going on in Israel/Palestine? She just talks out of her ass?

Come on browksi, you must think you're trying to brain-wash 10 year olds...

frank112
02-25-2011, 11:02 AM
Surprise surprise, an arab and a german neo-nazi disagree with Renegades facts. Yes, facts you retards. If Israel made no concessions, gaza and the golan heights would still be raising the Israeli flag.

They cant even get one captured soldier back even when they release hundreds of prisoners. That fact alone proves your overwhelming bias.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 11:02 AM
What you're trying to say is that Majority of the World, and their leaders, are simply stupid, or liars?

But... you are correct...

:rolleyes:

We've already discussed this logical fallacy (Argumentum Ad Populum), so you are already aware of it. Why do you insist on being illogical?

Dr.Z
02-25-2011, 11:03 AM
We've already discussed this logical fallacy (Argumentum Ad Populum), so you are already aware of it. Why do you insist on being illogical?

Ughhh... you're assuming everyone is wrong...

Derp!

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 11:05 AM
Ughhh... you're assuming everyone is wrong...

Derp!

^ Is this supposed to be an argument? WTF is this?

Dr.Z
02-25-2011, 11:11 AM
^ Is this supposed to be an argument? WTF is this?

I love when you're cornered with the fact that majority of World leaders condemn Israel and do not support their policies, you always fall back on: "Argumentum Ad Populum"

But if those same people did support Israel, you wouldn't fall back on "Argumentum Ad Populum"

Pathetic troll...

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 11:12 AM
But if those same people did support Israel, you wouldn't fall back on "Argumentum Ad Populum"

Evidence of this?

Also, I can't believe you call me a troll while you are knowingly being illogical, and refuse to address the facts I laid out in this thread. Mind=blown.

Dr.Z
02-25-2011, 11:14 AM
Evidence of this?

Stop trolling bro.

If everyone supported Israel, can I claim "Argumentum Ad Populum"? That would mean, just because everyone supports Israel, they are wrong.

In your case, it's reversed. It's actually an excuse you made up to satisfy your trolling needs when cornered... :cool:

frank112
02-25-2011, 11:14 AM
Stop trolling bro.

?? wtf are you talking about?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 11:18 AM
Stop trolling bro.

If everyone supported Israel, can I claim "Argumentum Ad Populum"?

Yes you can.

That would mean, just because everyone supports Israel, they are wrong.

That's not what Argumentum Ad Populum means, genius. It means just because everyone thinks something, it doesn't necessarily make it true.

In your case, it's reversed. It's actually an excuse you made up to satisfy your trolling needs when cornered... :cool:

This is so stupid, its actually sig-worthy. I made up Ad Argumentum Populum? Is this real life?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 11:19 AM
?? wtf are you talking about?

Dude, I made up Argumentum Ad Populum.

Dr.Z
02-25-2011, 11:21 AM
Yes you can.

That's not what Argumentum Ad Populum means, genius. It means just because everyone thinks something, it doesn't necessarily make it true.

This is so stupid, its actually sig-worthy. I made up Ad Argumentum Populum? Is this real life?

Renegade... so why do the French, British, Chinese, Mexican and Australians all condemn Israeli policies?

Who is brain-washing all kinds of people from all continents?

As I said before, to claim "Argumentum Ad Populum", you gotta first prove to us how everyone else is wrong.

Why do they think negatively about Israeli policies? - Why do these leaders speak out against Israeli policies?

Where do they get their material from...? They're just making up stuff?

It's not because they are Arabs or Muslim... so... I guess there is something else going on here.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 11:30 AM
Renegade... so why do the French, British, Chinese, Mexican and Australians all condemn Israeli policies?

As I said before, to claim "Argumentum Ad Populum", you gotta first prove to us how everyone else is wrong.

Why do they think negatively about Israeli policies? - Why do these leaders speak out against Israeli policies?

It's not because they are Arabs or Muslim... so... I guess there is something else going on here.

Apparently you don't know how to properly engage in a logical debate, so let me teach you.

There are opinions, and there are facts. Opinions can be disputed, facts cannot.

There is also something called "burden of proof." The burden of proof falls on the accuser. In other words, on the people playing offense, not on the people playing defense (unless the offense has already proved its claims, then the defense has to present evidence).

to claim "Argumentum Ad Populum", you gotta first prove to us how everyone else is wrong.

This is 100% incorrect. Stating Argumentum Ad Populum is not the same as stating that everyone else is wrong. It just means that you cannot use "the majority thinks so, so it must be true" as an argument.

The burden of proof falls on the accusers, but regardless, I already proved them wrong with my first post in this thread.

Merkel said Netanyahu has not made a single step toward peace, and I listed various steps toward peace that Netanyahu has taken. Therefore, I proved her wrong. Are you following this?

StylesOfBeyond
02-25-2011, 11:37 AM

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e131/motorhead069/AndHereWeGo.gif

Dr.Z
02-25-2011, 11:40 AM
Apparently you don't know how to properly engage in a logical debate, so let me teach you.

Merkel said Netanyahu has not made a single step toward peace, and I listed various steps toward peace that Netanyahu has taken. Therefore, I proved her wrong. Are you following this?

The steps toward peace... like few months ago, when U.S. asked Israel to at least hold on new settlements, so they could... take steps toward peace with the Palestinians.

But... we all know how that turned-out... :rolleyes:

As Mr. Netanyahu says:

"I know what America is. America is a thing you can move very easily, move it in the right direction. They won't get in their way."

:cool:

Blindead
02-25-2011, 11:44 AM
Recently = A month after he was elected?

Mind = Blown.

How about we take a look at his actions since he was elected and compare them to the actions of the Palestinian Authority?

Clearly, Netanyahu's fault that hawkish bastard.

A month? Lol. Try 13 years. Ignoring facts and history might work with all the muzzies on here because they're all ****ing ignorant, but don't insult me by trying to pull that ****. You and I both know Netanyahu wasn't elected to be PM for the first time in 2009. And you claim I try to distort facts :rolleyes:

oh and negged the phaggot who called merkel a neo-nazi.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 11:45 AM
The steps toward peace... like few months ago, when U.S. asked Israel to at least hold on new settlements, so they could... take steps toward peace with the Palestinians.

But... we all know how that turned-out... :rolleyes:

As Mr. Netanyahu says:

:cool:

1) Actually, Israel has not built a new settlement in years. Obama asked Israel to halt building in already existing settlements, and Netanyahu obliged for 10 months. That was the original plan. Netanyahu played his part. Netanyahu only rejected the idea of extending the freeze.

2) That does not even mean that Netanyahu hasn't taken steps toward peace. It only means he disagreed to extend the step he has already taken and instead, took even more steps toward peace. Specifically:

a) Begging the "Palestinians" to come to the table
b) Releasing "Palestinian" prisoners from Israeli jails
c) Offering the "Palestinians" more control over disputed territory
d) Offering a free gas line into the Palestinian territories which the PA can make money off of,
e) Offering a free economic package to promote more peace talks.

Now let's compare this behavior to that of the "Palestinians"

a) Rejecting all Israeli offers
b) Continuing to teach its population via mass media, that killing Jews is an honorable thing,
c) continue inciting its population that all of Israel is illegitimate and part of Palestine,
d) refusing to acknowledge that Israel has the right to exist as a Jewish state.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 11:47 AM
A month? Lol. Try 13 years. Ignoring facts and history might work with all the muzzies on here because they're all ****ing ignorant, but don't insult me by trying to pull that ****. You and I both know Netanyahu wasn't elected to be PM for the first time in 2009. And you claim I try to distort facts :rolleyes:

oh and negged the phaggot who called merkel a neo-nazi.

I didn't distort anything. It doesn't really matter what his past positions are, what matters is what his current positions are and the steps he has taken towards peace:

Netanyahu: begging the "Palestinians" to come to the table, releasing "Palestinian" prisoners from Israeli jails, offering the "Palestinians" more control over disputed territory, offering a free gas line into the Palestinian territories which the PA can make money off of, and a free economic package to promote more peace talks.

Dr.Z
02-25-2011, 11:49 AM
It doesn't really matter what his past positions are, what matters is what his current positions are and the steps he has taken towards peace

Excuses never end...

and lol @ you thinking anyone would believe that.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 11:51 AM
Excuses never end...

and lol @ you thinking anyone would believe that.

Believe what? This post doesn't even make sense.

You also haven't responded to this post, coward: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=635536053&postcount=32

Dr.Z
02-25-2011, 11:54 AM
Believe what? This post doesn't even make sense.

You also haven't responded to this post, coward: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=635536053&postcount=32

Uhhh... the list you made with your own wording, which of course paints a half-ass, 1-sided story.

Ooooh... free gas line? Free economic packages? How nice.

That's why majority of Palestinians are food-insecure and don't have clean water. STFU phaggot.

lol @ you calling anyone a Coward. Hahaha

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 11:57 AM
Uhhh... the list you made with your own wording, which of course paints a half-ass, 1-sided story.

Feel free to present the other side, Einstein.

Ooooh... free gas line? Free economic packages? How nice.

That's why majority of Palestinians are food-insecure and don't have clean water. STFU phaggot.

lol @ you calling anyone a Coward. Hahaha

That's cause those offers were rejected by the Palestinian Authority, as I wrote in that very list. Holy sh*t you're retarded.

This is my favorite thread. Every time the intelligence of pro-palestine posters come up, I can just link people here.

catmando
02-25-2011, 11:59 AM
GERMAN Chancellor. Merkel is an anti-Semite.

trolololSo since she's German she's automatically an anti-Semite?? Does that kind of specious reasoning apply(in your mind) to ALL German politicians? Niga plz.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 12:00 PM
So since she's German she's automatically an anti-Semite?? Does that kind of specious reasoning apply(in your mind) to ALL German politicians? Niga plz.

He was joking. Hence the trololol.

StylesOfBeyond
02-25-2011, 12:00 PM
Dr.Z, I really don't see a good way out. For the most part, his argument is sound.

catmando
02-25-2011, 12:02 PM
He was joking. Hence the trololol.Oh ok, sorry Mak.

Dr.Z
02-25-2011, 12:12 PM
Dr.Z, I really don't see a good way out. For the most part, his argument is sound.

It takes 10 seconds to Google the Gaza situation, and you can see what Israeli Officials say about the Palestinians... behind closed doors.

If you thought I came to "win Online debates", you were mistaken. Renegade is only good at sugarcoating, but some people are allergic to that bull$hit...

1devil
02-25-2011, 12:30 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/25/merkel-rebukes-netanyahu-peace-israel

If she said both parties need to step up and do somthing I would accept her comments. Simply saying Israeli PM has not made a single step is just........simple, not to mention false.

Judge_Joe_Brown
02-25-2011, 12:31 PM
If she said both parties need to step up and do somthing I would accept her comments. Simply saying Israeli PM has not made a single step is just........simple, not to mention false.

Did you read the article brah? Netanyahu called her telling her off for voting in favor of the Security Council resolution condemning settlements, to which this was her (IMO justified) reply.

1devil
02-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Did you read the article brah? Netanyahu called her telling her off for voting in favor of the Security Council resolution condemning settlements, to which this was her (IMO justified) reply.

And? Her response was emotionally based and not based in reality. It's true that Netanyahu has not done much, but that's still different than nothing. Additionally, what have the Palestinians done that's so earth shattering. I have little respect for Netanyahu, but that does not suddenly divorce me from reality.

Regret
02-25-2011, 12:36 PM
H7UcWhNVgWE
you have to watch the whole thing! gets way better in the middle to the end
this guy explains a lot of the stuff israel does. he has alottt of other videos that are good

Blindead
02-25-2011, 12:36 PM
I didn't distort anything. It doesn't really matter what his past positions are, what matters is what his current positions are and the steps he has taken towards peace:

Netanyahu: begging the "Palestinians" to come to the table, releasing "Palestinian" prisoners from Israeli jails, offering the "Palestinians" more control over disputed territory, offering a free gas line into the Palestinian territories which the PA can make money off of, and a free economic package to promote more peace talks.

Lol. Netanyahu's positions on peace are even less believable than Spetsnazos' on gun control. He was anti-peace and anti-Palestinian in just about every way possible until 2009 simply because he finally realized the world wouldn't allow him to continue down that path. Tzipi Livi also thinks Netanyahu is full of **** on stating he'd support a Palestinian state. You always state that he supports peace because he'll make a loaded offer that he knows no one in their right mind would accept and then says they're the ones refusing to negotiate. It's one of the oldest tactics in the book.

One thing I will say is that the Arabs and Palestinians refuse to recognize Israel as a Jewish state. I]/b] think it's an absurd position but considering they have countries such as the [b]Arab Republic of Egypt and the Syrian Arab Republic they're full of it.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 12:37 PM
It takes 10 seconds to Google the Gaza situation, and you can see what Israeli Officials say about the Palestinians... behind closed doors.

If you thought I came to "win Online debates", you were mistaken. Renegade is only good at sugarcoating, but some people are allergic to that bull$hit...

You have not responded to a single point I have made.

Lol. Netanyahu's positions on peace are even less believable than Spetsnazos' on gun control. He was anti-peace and anti-Palestinian in just about every way possible until 2009 simply because he finally realized the world wouldn't allow him to continue down that path. Tzipi Livi also thinks Netanyahu is full of **** on stating he'd support a Palestinian state. You always state that he supports peace because he'll make a loaded offer that he knows no one in their right mind would accept and then says they're the ones refusing to negotiate. It's one of the oldest tactics in the book.

One thing I will say is that the Arabs and Palestinians refuse to recognize Israel as a Jewish state. I]/b] think it's an absurd position but considering they have countries such as the [b]Arab Republic of Egypt and the Syrian Arab Republic they're full of it.

You have not responded to the main point that Netanyahu has taken several steps toward peace, while Palestinians have taken several steps toward radicalizing their people even more and inciting them against Israel.

The rest of your post is opinion only. "He made a loaded offer" (lol).

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 12:39 PM
And? Her response was emotionally based and not based in reality. It's true that Netanyahu has not done much, but that's still different than nothing. Additionally, what have the Palestinians done that's so earth shattering. I have little respect for Netanyahu, but that does not suddenly divorce me from reality.

Don't expect a rational response from Judge Joe Brown.

Despite being proven wrong in virtually every post he makes regarding Israel, he still never has a change in view point.

Judge_Joe_Brown
02-25-2011, 12:42 PM
Don't expect a rational response from Judge Joe Brown.

Despite being proven wrong in virtually every post he makes regarding Israel, he still never has a change in view point.

Where have you proven me wrong any claims I make?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 12:44 PM

I think this thread is a perfect example. You are supporting Merkel's statement.

1devil
02-25-2011, 12:44 PM

Care to addres the points I made

Dr.Z
02-25-2011, 12:47 PM

This

Dr.Z
02-25-2011, 12:48 PM
You have not responded to a single point I have made.

You have not responded to the main point that Netanyahu has taken several steps toward peace, while Palestinians have taken several steps toward radicalizing their people even more and inciting them against Israel.

The rest of your post is opinion only. "He made a loaded offer" (lol).

You have not responded to why the World disagrees with Israeli policy.

What is the source of their opinion?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 12:49 PM
This

The fukk? You've been defending her this entire time, and now you admit she's wrong?

You have not responded to why the World disagrees with Israeli policy.

What is the source of their opinion?

Do I look like a fukkin mind reader? How the hell am I supposed to know?

You have yet to respond with an appropriate response which is in concordant with proper debating.

Dr.Z
02-25-2011, 12:52 PM
Do I look like a fukkin mind reader? How the hell am I supposed to know?

I'm glad to see you're out of words, and excuses.

Thanks man... there is still hope for you... :)

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 12:53 PM
I'm glad to see you're out of words, and excuses.

Thanks man... there is still hope for you... :)

Anyone impartial who has been reading our exchanges since the beginning of the thread would conclude that you are either a retard, or a troll, or both.

Dr.Z
02-25-2011, 12:54 PM
Anyone impartial who has been reading our exchanges since the beginning of the thread would conclude that you are either a retard, or a troll, or both.

Hahaha...

As a guy who knows everything there is to know about Israel, you wouldn't know why people disagree with Israeli policy?

So easy to play stupid eh? ;)

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 01:01 PM
Hahaha...

As a guy who knows everything there is to know about Israel, you wouldn't know why people disagree with Israeli policy?

So easy to play stupid eh? ;)

I don't see the point in derailing the thread. I can give theories as to their intentions, you can argue, and then we have a whole debate about something that doesn't even matter. If you want to start a new thread to discuss it, we can. This thread should discuss how Merkel was blatantly false, point blank.

Fanatik
02-25-2011, 01:10 PM
stopped reading after Germans

Dr.Z
02-25-2011, 01:14 PM
H7UcWhNVgWE
you have to watch the whole thing! gets way better in the middle to the end
this guy explains a lot of the stuff israel does. he has alottt of other videos that are good

Some crazy stuff there...

Talks about Flotilla from 3:30... so true. I knew there were others who were questioning the entire thing... the points he brings up are great...

Regret
02-25-2011, 01:21 PM
Some crazy stuff there...

Talks about Flotilla from 3:30... so true. I knew there were others who were questioning the entire thing... the points he brings up are great...

yeah if you watch his other videos he talks about EVERYTHING in the world pretty much
the thing i laugh at is when he talks about the US and israel faking stuff. thats so funny how they try to do that

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 01:23 PM
The indisputable facts are so upsetting to the pro-palestime side that they rely on random people on youtube as a source of information.

lmao

HEAT-34
02-25-2011, 01:24 PM

they dont, the only reason Merkel made that statement is because she is afraid that the 7 million turks in her country will start rioting if she doesn't find some way to appease muslims.

Regret
02-25-2011, 01:36 PM
The indisputable facts are so upsetting to the pro-palestime side that they rely on random people on youtube as a source of information.

lmao

This is not my source. Israels actions are my source. I watch him because he knows his ****. You saying "random people on youtube as a source of information" does not change the fact that he knows his stuff and just all of a sudden degrades him.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1971/preventanotherholocaust.jpg (http://img29.imageshack.us/i/preventanotherholocaust.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

This is the game Israel plays so whatever you post will never make me believe anything the bull**** PM's say when they talk of "peace".

Dr.Z
02-25-2011, 01:39 PM
This is not my source. Israels actions are my source. I watch him because he knows his ****. You saying "random people on youtube as a source of information" does not change the fact that he knows his stuff and just all of a sudden degrades him.

He knows that, he's just trying to discredit you... ;)

Anyone can research whatever he says on the videos, they may be true or not. He is obviously biased, but he does make some points.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 02:43 PM

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1971/preventanotherholocaust.jpg (http://img29.imageshack.us/i/preventanotherholocaust.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

This is the game Israel plays so whatever you post will never make me believe anything the bull**** PM's say when they talk of "peace".

How the hell would someone like you, who needs to be constantly educated on the conflict, know who does and doesn't know what they're talking about?

All he does it make baseless accusations and provide no evidence what so ever for his claims. One of his sources was Robert Fisk...... LMAO.

slimjim7012
02-25-2011, 05:38 PM
First this **** opposes multiculturalism and now she says stupid things like Netanyahu being against peace treaties lol.

Germans really need to start electing people who aren't stupid and are not ignorant bigots because that just continues to paint the negative image of Germans being neo-Nazis.

kratosbrah
02-25-2011, 06:17 PM
First this **** opposes multiculturalism and now she says stupid things like Netanyahu being against peace treaties lol.

Germans really need to start electing people who aren't stupid and are not ignorant bigots because that just continues to paint the negative image of Germans being neo-Nazis.

You and Engineer Mike graduate from the same social engineering school or somethin?

Blindead
02-25-2011, 06:48 PM
How the hell would someone like you, who needs to be constantly educated on the conflict, know who does and doesn't know what they're talking about?

All he does it make baseless accusations and provide no evidence what so ever for his claims. One of his sources was Robert Fisk...... LMAO.

I honestly think you don't accept any source unless it's directly from the Israeli government. Even then you will criticize it.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 06:54 PM
I honestly think you don't accept any source unless it's directly from the Israeli government. Even then you will criticize it.

Robert Fisk is credible and impartial? Really brah?

LostInTheKHole
02-25-2011, 07:33 PM
they dont, the only reason Merkel made that statement is because she is afraid that the 7 million turks in her country will start rioting if she doesn't find some way to appease muslims.

When have German Turks rioted over Palestine?
Get a clue Russki. Plenty of Muslims live in your country, I don't see them rioting over Palestine or Chechnya.

LostInTheKHole
02-25-2011, 07:35 PM
Robert Fisk is credible and impartial? Really brah?

Actually, he is credible. He has not shied away from criticizing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for his denial of the Holocaust, and he has no qualms criticizing the Turkish denial of the Armenian genocide.
It really appears that you are unable to stomach anything the Israelis commit, because then it would require a form of self-criticism that is absent among Israelis and their supporters.

Shagrath
02-25-2011, 07:57 PM
Surprise surprise, an arab and a german neo-nazi disagree with Renegades facts. Yes, facts you retards. If Israel made no concessions, gaza and the golan heights would still be raising the Israeli flag.

They cant even get one captured soldier back even when they release hundreds of prisoners. That fact alone proves your overwhelming bias.

negged

Shagrath
02-25-2011, 07:57 PM

piss off Mike

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 08:11 PM
Actually, he is credible. He has not shied away from criticizing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for his denial of the Holocaust, and he has no qualms criticizing the Turkish denial of the Armenian genocide.
It really appears that you are unable to stomach anything the Israelis commit, because then it would require a form of self-criticism that is absent among Israelis and their supporters.

Wow! He has a problem with holocaust denial?! Clearly, this shows that he is credible and unbiased when it comes to Israel! But wait...

Robert Fisk also thinks that Israel is less moral than Hamas.

It really appears that you are unable to process the fact that Fisk and many other sources are borderline-retarded with their blatant and overt anti-Israel bias, because then it would require you to form a more critical approach in analyzing the Israeli-Arab conflict, a form of thinking absent amongst Muslims, neonazis, and anti-Israel advocates.

Dr.Z
02-25-2011, 08:17 PM
He also thinks that Israel is less moral than the Hamas.

It really appears that you are unable to process the fact that Fisk and many other sources are borderline-retarded with their blatant and overt anti-Israel bias, because then it would require you to form a more critical approach in analyzing the Israeli-Arab conflict, a form of thinking absent amongst Muslims, neonazis, and anti-Israel advocates.

You defend every action of Israel. Nobody is perfect.

When you add two of these together, your mind will blow at what you just discovered...

And no, I don't have a source or way of proving this... :rolleyes:

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-25-2011, 08:24 PM
You defend every action of Israel.

No I do not. Please stop trolling.

PwnDealer
02-25-2011, 10:01 PM
Apperantly:

All he does it make baseless accusations and provide no evidence what so ever for his claims.
But you also keep copying/pasting this everytime you run out of **** to say:

if i quoted every stupid thing you said in this thread it would take me years, and double that time to even reply to them, but the lulz were definitely had, thanks.

PwnDealer
02-25-2011, 10:05 PM

lmao

and we should believe you because you're a more dependent source than random people on youtube, amirite? pls go

GermanBB
02-25-2011, 10:10 PM
All I know is if I had a family in Palestine that frequently became in use by the Israeli military because it was a prime location........ I'd be pretty pissed too.

Buying up neighborhoods is fine and legal, but when they begin harassing and forcing people to sell it becomes very messed up.

.horizons.
02-25-2011, 10:29 PM
http://www.papermarc.com.au/images/met-sd_jupiter_red-lg.jpg

red

Blindead
02-25-2011, 10:37 PM
All I know is if I had a family in Palestine that frequently became in use by the Israeli military because it was a prime location........ I'd be pretty pissed too.

Buying up neighborhoods is fine and legal, but when they begin harassing and forcing people to sell it becomes very messed up.

They don't harass people, the IDF can confiscate any land it wants to for "security reasons."

catmando
02-25-2011, 10:47 PM
No I do not. Please stop trolling.Which of Israel's actions do you criticize?

LostInTheKHole
02-25-2011, 11:32 PM
Which of Israel's actions do you criticize?

Possibly anything that has to do with giving concessions to Palestinians?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-26-2011, 05:53 AM
Apperantly:

But you also keep copying/pasting this everytime you run out of **** to say:

No, I copy and paste it because no one has responded to it.

if i quoted every stupid thing you said in this thread it would take me years,

You couldn't quote and respond to one. All you can do is say "well that's wrong! Haha!" like the typical retarded anti-Israel poster.

and we should believe you because you're a more dependent source than random people on youtube, amirite? pls go

Uh no? If you're really that uneducated on the conflict, that you aren't even aware of everything I listed, you can ask for a source.

On the other hand, location:Egypt. I don't expect your media to tell you facts from both sides of the conflict. So go ahead, out of the part you quoted from me, tell me which you are not aware of, and I'll gladly link you.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-26-2011, 05:59 AM
Which of Israel's actions do you criticize?

I've condemned the two IDF soldiers convicted of using "Palestinians" as human shields, the IDF soldier dancing by the "Palestinian" woman who was handcuffed, the girl who took a picture smiling next to "Palestinian" prisoners. I was also randomly asked to condemn the Deir Yassin Massacre, which I gladly condemned as well.

These dudes making accusations against me are clowns.

Possibly anything that has to do with giving concessions to Palestinians?

Care to actually respond to my post? Specifically, how on Earth can Robert Fisk be considered impartial (or rational for that matter) when he considers Israel to be less moral than Hamas.

Thanks.

NuggzTheNinja
02-26-2011, 07:10 AM

Hardly. What the f-ck are they going to do about it? :rolleyes:

channelcat
02-26-2011, 07:43 AM
I've condemned the two IDF soldiers convicted of using "Palestinians" as human shields, the IDF soldier dancing by the "Palestinian" woman who was handcuffed, the girl who took a picture smiling next to "Palestinian" massacres. I was also randomly asked to condemn the Deir Yassin Massacre, which I gladly condemned as well.
Thanks.

LOL, I figured it would something like that. strong condemnation, really going out on a limb there.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-26-2011, 07:58 AM
LOL, I figured it would something like that. strong condemnation, really going out on a limb there.

So I should not think independently and only condemn the things that you want me to. Gotcha.

PwnDealer
02-26-2011, 10:40 AM
No, I copy and paste it because no one has responded to it.

maybe someone would respond to it if you had any proof

You couldn't quote and respond to one. All you can do is say "well that's wrong! Haha!" like the typical retarded anti-Israel poster.

It's just a waste of time responding to someone who gets his information about wars from entertainment tonight

Uh no? If you're really that uneducated on the conflict, that you aren't even aware of everything I listed, you can ask for a source.

Judging by the crap that comes out of your mouth your sources are probably some 1-sided israel apologists, but hell, just post it for teh lulz.

On the other hand, location:Egypt. I don't expect your media to tell you facts from both sides of the conflict. So go ahead, out of the part you quoted from me, tell me which you are not aware of, and I'll gladly link you.

oh give me a break, if you really think because someone lives in country X means his opinion is Y and he only gets his information from X's media then you need to gtfo of here and figure out a way to go back in time where the only source of news was the local newspaper

So I should not think independently and only condemn the things that you want me to. Gotcha.

talk about bombing yourself with your own words.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-26-2011, 10:48 AM

The people on this board already know it happened. They don't ask for proof for sh*t that everyone knows. Its like me asking you for proof that Egyptians had a revolution. Dur.

It's just a waste of time responding to someone who gets his information about wars from entertainment tonight

You're apparently not familiar with my posting history. I browse all sources, including Arabic ones using google translate and present them here as well as Jewish sources.

Judging by the crap that comes out of your mouth your sources are probably some 1-sided israel apologists, but hell, just post it for teh lulz.

Choose a claim you want backed up.

oh give me a break, if you really think because someone lives in country X means his opinion is Y and he only gets his information from X's media then you need to gtfo of here and figure out a way to go back in time where the only source of news was the local newspaper

You're asking for sources for obvious things that everyone knows. Since you are not a retard yourself, I can only assume its because your country's media has not reported what needs to be reported to get the whole story.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-26-2011, 10:57 AM
Netanyahu: begging the "Palestinians" to come to the table,

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=netanyahu+calls+for+direct+talks&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.1,or.&fp=18e4c0cc530c3619

releasing "Palestinian" prisoners from Israeli jails,

In 2009 there were 7,000 prisoners: http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110210/wl_mideast_afp/israelpalestiniansconflictgazaun
Here is a list (anti-Israel source) showing the amount of prisoners has been steadily decreasing with each month: http://www.btselem.org/english/statistics/detainees_and_prisoners.asp

Just like Netanyahu promised: http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/netanyahu-to-u-s-i-ll-free-fatah-prisoners-to-boost-abbas-1.262376

offering the "Palestinians" more control over disputed territory, offering a free gas line into the Palestinian territories which the PA can make money off of, and a free economic package to promote more peace talks.

Abbas: Rejecting all Israeli offers,

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/05/world/middleeast/05mideast.html?_r=1

continuing to teach its population via mass media, that killing Jews is an honorable thing, continue inciting its population that all of Israel is illegitimate and part of Palestine,

FATAH controlled TV:

8KDOnYgbMfE

AYTN2VApbiA

0bRFX3yUuoo

And there are many many more that that came from.

refusing to acknowledge that Israel has the right to exist as a Jewish state.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/28/world/middleeast/28mideast.html

That was exhausting. But if it now means you are more educated than you were before then it was worth it.

PwnDealer
02-26-2011, 05:09 PM
removed for making the quote smaller

cool, say all of this is true, why would the palestinian government refuse peace talks and offers with an obvious advantage for them, peace talks for a war they're not winning by the way.
it doesn't make sense.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
02-26-2011, 05:25 PM
cool, say all of this is true, why would the palestinian government refuse peace talks and offers with an obvious advantage for them, peace talks for a war they're not winning by the way.
it doesn't make sense.

They say they want Israel to stop building in the settlements. This was the reason they said they rejected the offers.

The PA also is getting a lot of pressure from its population to be harder on Israel. The PA has been indoctrinating them for years with videos (like the ones above) and now its coming back to bite them. They have not prepared their people for peace at all, so now they're kind of stuck with demanding all or nothing.