PDA

View Full Version : LOL UNLESS THE NETS GET MORE PLAYERS DERON WILLIAMS WILL NOT RESIGN AFTeR NEXT SEASON

notoriousbeast
02-23-2011, 09:39 AM
POLL!!

theyre taking a big risk here but if they do get more good players i think he'll resign. also the CANT offer him an extension until july of this year

atleast the knicks have melo locked down but overall a good move for the nets. even though im a knicks fan i think the nets owner and front office are very smart

sups31
02-23-2011, 09:46 AM
true

Be_Easy_25
02-23-2011, 09:46 AM
Ur remindin me of this guy....
I forget his name....he's a captain though.

Otaman
02-23-2011, 09:48 AM
true

i agree, it prob wasn't even his decision to come to Nets in the first place

notoriousbeast
02-23-2011, 09:50 AM
i agree, it prob wasn't even his decision to come to Nets in the first place

it was the jazz they didnt want this whole melo situation to happen to them next year...smart move

sups31
02-23-2011, 09:50 AM
I feel like utah could've gotten a lot more if DWill would sign an extension. favors/harris/picks makes sense for a 1.5 year rental.

Otaman
02-23-2011, 09:52 AM
it was the jazz they didnt want this whole melo situation to happen to them next year...smart move

it is, Jazz got some solid pieces back. Nets got what they wanted

But you gotta admit, Deron downgraded big time. Hes probably crying in the corner now

notoriousbeast
02-23-2011, 09:53 AM
I feel like utah could've gotten a lot more if DWill would sign an extension. favors/harris/picks makes sense for a 1.5 year rental.
if they waited until next year they couldve got more because teams would try to get him to lock him down before free agency but this is still a good deal for both teams

notoriousbeast
02-23-2011, 09:54 AM

But you gotta admit, Deron downgraded big time. Hes probably crying in the corner now

deron is ****ting bricks now knowing hes not making the playoffs anytime soon

porcupinetree
02-23-2011, 09:56 AM

Deron got what he deserved. He's been a crybaby since he got in the league. His first year he was giving Sloan headaches.
He always whined if the jazz didn't trade for great players. He cried when the jazz traded away his frieds who were crappy players.
then he forces Sloan to retire. The jazz have a talented team this year but since Dec, Deron has tanked. He has been getting beat by other crappy pg's.

Now Deron goes to NJ, a lottery team. You can't be the best pg in the league if you team sucks.

notoriousbeast
02-23-2011, 09:59 AM
lol everybody always votes OP is a phaggot it always brings the lolz

Otaman
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Deron got what he deserved. He's been a crybaby since he got in the league. His first year he was giving Sloan headaches.
He always whined if the jazz didn't trade for great players. He cried when the jazz traded away his frieds who were crappy players.
then he forces Sloan to retire. The jazz have a talented team this year but since Dec, Deron has tanked. He has been getting beat by other crappy pg's.

Now Deron goes to NJ, a lottery team. You can't be the best pg in the league if you team sucks.

wow I didn't even know he was such a douche. Seemed like a quiet hard working guy. I guess the Sloan-Williams conflict sealed his fate in Utah

notoriousbeast
02-23-2011, 10:05 AM
wow I didn't even know he was such a douche. Seemed like a quiet hard working guy. I guess the Sloan-Williams conflict sealed his fate in Utah

yea hes a douche

MikeLowry7
02-23-2011, 10:35 AM
Lol @ the poll results.

notoriousbeast
02-23-2011, 11:13 AM
Lol @ the poll results.

yea i just put OP is a phaggot in for the lolz

Masstastic
02-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Nets dont really need another superstar. Having an Elite PG elevates the play of good starters.

They wont win a title, but they should be a good contender.

jumper21987
02-23-2011, 12:38 PM
once the nba throws in the franchise tag next year he will have no choice

bking10
02-23-2011, 12:46 PM
once the nba throws in the franchise tag next year he will have no choice

the NBA's franchise tag will be less, how do i say it, less binding than in the NFL. in the NFL you tag a player, no team wants to sign them because it would cost a 1st and 2nd round pick to do. picks are extremely more valuable in the NFL than the NBA.

if given the option, an NBA team would definitely be willing to part with those draft picks if it meant getting a star. that is why it wont work as well in the NBA. but it does give teams more compensation than just a trade exemption.

FryDude
02-23-2011, 12:50 PM
They have a year and a half, cap space, and an owner willing to spend money so wouldn't you say these talks are somewhat premature?

Marshstomp
02-23-2011, 01:37 PM
Calling it now.

D-Will gets traded once again in the same style that Melo did and the Nets come away laughing like the Nuggets did.

Mikhail confirmed for boss.

notoriousbeast
02-23-2011, 03:30 PM
Calling it now.

D-Will gets traded once again in the same style that Melo did and the Nets come away laughing like the Nuggets did.

Mikhail confirmed for boss.

lolzzzz

notoriousbeast
02-24-2011, 11:09 AM
bump

FourKicks
02-24-2011, 11:13 AM
obvious statement is obvious

notoriousbeast
02-24-2011, 11:16 AM
obvious statement is obvious

kthanksbye