PDA

View Full Version : My foodplan, any advice or thumbs up is welcome!

Wouter1
02-22-2011, 05:26 PM
Hey guys,

I'm Wouter, I'm 21 years old and I've been working out for a couple of years now. My fat % seems to stay around 12-14% when I take around 3400 kcals a day. My goal is to bulk, I currently work out 4 times a week. I've just updated an old diet because I was not happy with the results. Could any one give me some advice or if you agree, would you please say so?

Some other stats that might be useful to you (in lbs):
Weight: 179
Fat: 12.8%
Bench: 276
Squat: 331
Deadlift: 419
OHP: 193

I've added the plan, I'm not sure if I translated everything the right way. Let me know if there's anything you can't figure out.

Thanks in advance!
Wouter

determined4000
02-22-2011, 05:35 PM
Hey guys,

I'm Wouter, I'm 21 years old and I've been working out for a couple of years now. My fat % seems to stay around 12-14% when I take around 3400 kcals a day. My goal is to bulk, I currently work out 4 times a week. I've just updated an old diet because I was not happy with the results. Could any one give me some advice or if you agree, would you please say so?

Some other stats that might be useful to you (in lbs):
Weight: 179
Fat: 12.8%
Bench: 276
Squat: 331
Deadlift: 419
OHP: 193

I've added the plan, I'm not sure if I translated everything the right way. Let me know if there's anything you can't figure out.

Thanks in advance!
Wouter

macros are good
Food choices: Id vary the carb source and add better nutrient-dense veggies

Wouter1
02-22-2011, 05:39 PM
macros are good
Food choices: Id vary the carb source and add better nutrient-dense veggies

thanks!

what other carb sources do u suggest? i cant think of any that have the quality of wheat flour, oatmeal or brown rice :(

i forgot to add that i use vitamin tabs as well, would you still recommand more nutrient-dense veggies? i could probably add/replace some at the second meal. do u have any suggestions for these veggies? ill check the web meanwhile.

Wouter1
02-22-2011, 06:19 PM
bump, looking for more opinions

determined4000
02-22-2011, 06:23 PM
thanks!

what other carb sources do u suggest? i cant think of any that have the quality of wheat flour, oatmeal or brown rice :(

i forgot to add that i use vitamin tabs as well, would you still recommand more nutrient-dense veggies? i could probably add/replace some at the second meal. do u have any suggestions for these veggies? ill check the web meanwhile.

sorry just seemed like rice 3x a day was repititve
oats and ww flour are good, as is sweet potato, beans
veggies-->broccoli, cauliflower, spinach

Wouter1
02-22-2011, 06:37 PM
sorry just seemed like rice 3x a day was repititve
oats and ww flour are good, as is sweet potato, beans
veggies-->broccoli, cauliflower, spinach

meh, no sweet potatoes available in the store i usually visit. ill replace the veggies im taking in the afternoon with cauliflower.

thanks for your advice!