PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Braves TOTD (Thread of the Day): Kawakami late for Spring Training.

bbacn123
02-17-2011, 10:57 AM
Supposedly because his visa is yet to clear. I say we just pay someone off so it never clears and he can never come back.

Would we still be on the hook for his contract if it doesn't clear?

anonymous123
02-17-2011, 11:00 AM
lmao I love when the Marlins play against him. fun times....

We have one dude in the Fish Tank (outfield) that heckles the living **** out of him

bbacn123
02-17-2011, 11:04 AM
lmao I love when the Marlins play against him. fun times....

We have one dude in the Fish Tank (outfield) that heckles the living **** out of him

Sucks that those days are over for you brah. My condolences. We've shipped him to Mississippi to live in some sh*thole hotel because he refuses to be sent back to Japan where he belongs. No more trips to Marlins games for him.

anonymous123
02-17-2011, 11:08 AM
Sucks that those days are over for you brah. My condolences. We've shipped him to Mississippi to live in some sh*thole hotel because he refuses to be sent back to Japan where he belongs. No more trips to Marlins games for him.

damn it I will miss those times. I remember when Josh Johnson his a 3-run homerun off him lol. At least I think that was him. IDK I went to a bunch of Braves games the past few years.