PDA

View Full Version : Strong class act by Deron Williams

SwaggerJack
02-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Thought he was the best PG, but now that his play's down and he can't elevate his team to W's, he's just gonna run his coach outta town? D-Will, you just fukked up your career. Fans in Utah won't even root for you anymore

Now I realize that CP3 is a much better player/class act.

Fuk you D-Will, pls go

brb_ballin
02-10-2011, 10:15 PM
If he leaves he'll be hated.. force out a great coach then walk anyway..

dtbrehm
02-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Heard Sloan left, didn't know DWill had any role in it...

Any cliffs?

notoriousbeast
02-10-2011, 10:16 PM

Any cliffs?

this

CutItUp9759
02-10-2011, 10:17 PM

Any cliffs?

- Apparently been arguing for a while now or not too good of a relationship

- Got lit by D Rose last night

- Called an end-of-quarter play contrary to Sloan's call

- Falling out at half time

SwaggerJack
02-10-2011, 10:18 PM

Any cliffs?

D-Will confronted Sloan during yesterday's halftime, but this was building up for a few months now. They disagreed on how Sloan's offense was run, D-Will blaming the Coach for the team's lack of success. Apparently D-Will was really heated yesterday and didn't run Sloan's plays, so Sloan was like fukk this and he left

Luno7
02-10-2011, 10:18 PM
D Will essentially forced him out.

multiple confrontations with coach sloan, and it seems as if management sided with D Will out of fear of him leaving the organization if they did otherwise

Your Dad
02-10-2011, 10:34 PM
D Will essentially forced him out.

multiple confrontations with coach sloan, and it seems as if management sided with D Will out of fear of him leaving the organization if they did otherwise

Thats dumb as ****.

As if Jerry Sloan consistently made a team of nobodies to playoff contenders year after year. (not talking about Malone & JS years)

dankydank
02-10-2011, 11:21 PM
all you phaggots should read this article

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/features/david_aldridge/02/10/sloan-williams/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

inb4didnotread
cliffsofnovel

Daz206
02-10-2011, 11:44 PM
This has been all over the news here. Dwill is essentially hated in Utah now, he screwed up BIG time. Thing is, he's been playing like crap for about the last season and a half, I don't know if it's injury or what but he's routinely getting schooled by quicker PG's around the league. He literally can't stay in front of anybody anymore and he can't seem to be able to get by too many people either. He's still young too. Wow, this was a horrible, horrible career move for dwill. Seems everyone loved Sloan much, much more than Dwill here. Can't really disagree with that one either. Either way, it's a sad, sad day for the NBA

h0t_sAuCe
02-10-2011, 11:59 PM
It's not Jerry Sloan's fault that his team can't execute on offense. 50+ games in and Al Jefferson still can't understand how the offense is run. His teams always competed and got the best out of his players for 23 years. You could tell just by watching the sidelines in last nights game by his looks and demeanor that he was tired and disinterested. This just proves that the NBA is truly becoming a players league and they will be the one's being babied and pampered. To much off court drama than on the court. Will miss Sloan, just one of the few hard-nosed tough old school cats that the NBA lacks and needs these days. Wish you the best coach.

Masstastic
02-11-2011, 12:09 AM
This has been all over the news here. Dwill is essentially hated in Utah now, he screwed up BIG time. Thing is, he's been playing like crap for about the last season and a half, I don't know if it's injury or what but he's routinely getting schooled by quicker PG's around the league. He literally can't stay in front of anybody anymore and he can't seem to be able to get by too many people either. He's still young too. Wow, this was a horrible, horrible career move for dwill. Seems everyone loved Sloan much, much more than Dwill here. Can't really disagree with that one either. Either way, it's a sad, sad day for the NBA

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You earned my 10,000th post with that.

_Translucency
02-11-2011, 12:19 AM
He would have stayed and fought Deron Williams if he wanted to; he was a tough, hard-nosed guy. He left because he wanted to.

Daz206
02-11-2011, 12:23 AM

Cool story bro. You watch every single Utah Jazz game? The difference in his game has been gradual but very apparent

Masstastic
02-11-2011, 12:25 AM
Cool story bro. You watch every single Utah Jazz game? The difference in his game has been gradual but very apparent
ok cool

TrollDattHoe
02-11-2011, 12:29 AM
I have a hard time believing that Deron Williams could do anything short of spitting in Jerry Sloan's face to make him resign like this. I think he just realized it was his time to go.

batman15
02-11-2011, 12:33 AM

in under 2 years.

life, you have none.

Masstastic
02-11-2011, 08:14 AM
in under 2 years.

life, you have none.

http://i.imgur.com/zOy1k.jpg

ezmac31
02-11-2011, 08:18 AM
did not know dwill was a POS...but then again the jazz operate in pretty much obscurity playing in utah. maybe he will get shipped out to the knicks or something.

Masstastic
02-11-2011, 08:21 AM
did not know dwill was a POS...but then again the jazz operate in pretty much obscurity playing in utah. maybe he will get shipped out to the knicks or something.

P3ALwKeSEYs

Oh lawd make this happen.

SwaggerJack
02-16-2011, 09:41 PM
Karma's a b*tch, Deron

sups31
02-16-2011, 09:44 PM
ITT op mad as fukk d-will is better than chris paul

jaySWAG
02-16-2011, 09:51 PM

the problem with deron is that hes too heavy, he needs to lose 20 pounds