PDA

View Full Version : Feeling after cardio

basspro05
02-10-2011, 06:12 AM
On my cardio/core exercise days, I feel like I can conquer the world. I do them first thing in the morning, normally dragging my a$$ down there not wanting to get out of bed. I do fasted cardio, so empty stomach, do my cardio, eat a high protein healthy breakfast, hop in the shower, and watch out world cus I am high as a kite energy and mood wise!!! Today was a cardio day as you can probably see...down 20+ lbs overall 45 days into it, weightloss is slowing as expected but my mission is not complete....everyone out there fighting this same battle, kick some a$$ today, no excuses.

msm00b
02-10-2011, 06:15 AM
On my cardio/core exercise days, I feel like I can conquer the world. I do them first thing in the morning, normally dragging my a$$ down there not wanting to get out of bed. I do fasted cardio, so empty stomach, do my cardio, eat a high protein healthy breakfast, hop in the shower, and watch out world cus I am high as a kite energy and mood wise!!! Today was a cardio day as you can probably see...down 20+ lbs overall 45 days into it, weightloss is slowing as expected but my mission is not complete....everyone out there fighting this same battle, kick some a$$ today, no excuses.

I get the same feeling from a good cardio session :)

Sideburno
02-10-2011, 06:21 AM
Yup! Same.

FullTime
02-10-2011, 06:52 AM
Always used to hate it but now i can't wait to do it. Good stuff.

houndstoothgrin
02-10-2011, 07:47 AM
Some nights when I have to drag myself to the gym b/c I'm dead tired I've found some nice cardio really gets me going. To that effect, I decided a couple days ago to try to run a mile every morning since I'm 100% not a morning person to see if it'll help me start my day. It hasn't happened yet but I'm still holding out hope.

TeeDub757
02-10-2011, 07:57 AM
Before Cardio: meh :|
After cardio: Feels Good man :D

surrybee
02-10-2011, 08:06 AM
I started out idk a week and a half ago straight LISS - walking. Then I threw in a bit of running at the end when someone in even worse shape than me was doing it on the treadmill next to me. Since then I've gone from 1 minute running/2 minutes walking to 2 minutes running/1 minute walking. Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, but that kind of visible progress in a short amount of time feels good man.

Sideburno
02-10-2011, 08:23 AM
My cardio is always sport related, so I don't feel meh about it, but after it does feel amazing

Bearded_Freak
02-10-2011, 08:51 AM
My legs / Knees go out before my lungs do!

I get the same feeling and have to push through the pain in my knees / shin splints.

TelusLob
02-10-2011, 09:25 AM

Working out release Endorphins.

Makes you happy... Exercising has helped me through a very rough time in my life and I cannot thank it enough.

http://hubpages.com/hub/ExerciseandTheEndorphinRush

Adam182
02-15-2011, 07:04 AM
Always feel good after a good cardio session.

a2stud2
02-15-2011, 10:51 AM
Me too. I've always dreaded it. During it, I'm fine. But after it, walking out, and in the car ride home, I hate it. It's only after I shower at home that I'm psyched, and a few hours later, I feel like I can do it again.

NHSport
02-15-2011, 11:42 AM
LOVE the feeling of a a$$-kicking cardio session. Feeling of accomplishment, endorphines flowing, etc etc

I always feel better after a good run/bike/eliptical.

TelusLob - I agree. I actually started my cut during a solid depression and it pulled me right out of it. In a life 'out of control' I took control of the one thing I could; myself. (Side note: After I got my act together, everything else seemed to work out too. Go figure :) )

swift64
02-15-2011, 12:40 PM
LOL cardio makes me so hungry that it ruins my day LOL. But it feels good after a weight lifting workout.

euclid
02-15-2011, 12:55 PM
Not sure what kind of cardio you guys are doing, but I'm training for an upcoming Tough Mudder event and I feel like sleeping the rest of the day...