PDA

View Full Version : hydrotest

ffred
02-02-2007, 10:28 AM
anyone tested hydrotest of nutrabolics?
the thing is good!

maxiderm
02-02-2007, 10:41 AM
no, but can you give us some more details so we know what it is and what the results are like?

-Max-

ffred
02-02-2007, 01:54 PM
its test.booster, containing german tribulus and 500 mg of other prop.herb.blend.
unfortunately, product is discontinuited from what i learn at supps101 and other sites...dont know why...seems that works big time!
see for yourself, if you can find it. my local dealer has it!!!!

Jon-Nutrabolics
02-02-2007, 02:13 PM
its test.booster, containing german tribulus and 500 mg of other prop.herb.blend.
unfortunately, product is discontinuited from what i learn at supps101 and other sites...dont know why...seems that works big time!
see for yourself, if you can find it. my local dealer has it!!!!

It is not discontinued. We are phasing out the liquids and pumping the liquid-gels, which are our best seller, and best value. I think the liquid-gels last you 30 days whereas the liquid only lasted you 2-3 weeks.

It is a great product and sure gets your dick hard:)

ffred
02-03-2007, 12:55 AM
great to hear that from nutrabolics! glad you ll be around cause i bought liquid caps and yes, from day one -it works!!! making my d.hard and giving harder longer workout(s):)))

Lonny
02-03-2007, 06:31 AM
8D% Trib!!

Jon-Nutrabolics
02-04-2007, 10:37 AM
great to hear that from nutrabolics! glad you ll be around cause i bought liquid caps and yes, from day one -it works!!! making my d.hard and giving harder longer workout(s):)))

Good to know!!
Your girlfriend must love us:)

solecki
05-06-2007, 08:20 PM
how much weight was gained using the Nutrabolics HydroTest?
ive heard good results from alot of people but witch would work better, the gel caps or the liquid kneedle, or are htey both discontinued?

Jon-Nutrabolics
05-07-2007, 10:04 PM
how much weight was gained using the Nutrabolics HydroTest?
ive heard good results from alot of people but witch would work better, the gel caps or the liquid kneedle, or are htey both discontinued?

The liquid is discontinued. We only have the liquid-gels right now, which is a better value then the liquid anyways because you get the same liposome technology but get a full week extra worth of servings.

solecki
05-08-2007, 06:42 PM
do your customers come in again and again to get this stuff?.. i jsut want to make sur ei get good results, do you know what results im looking at?