PDA

View Full Version : For any of you Vegas brahs looking to bet on SB winner for next year

nysports12
02-08-2011, 02:26 PM
im telling you, no bias, put ur money on the giants. If you watched them last year, you would see that without turnovers and bad play calling, they dominate. Im telling you, if they dont win the SB misc ban me forever and everyone can come to my house and kick the living **** out of me. IM THAT CONFIDENT

magicmatt
02-08-2011, 02:27 PM
ddct pls go

ChefPhalBignuts
02-08-2011, 02:36 PM
you would see that without turnovers and bad play calling

So how does that change next year?

nysports12
02-08-2011, 02:37 PM
So how does that change next year?

different play calling strategy, and fixing little things like ball carrying and decision making....not that hard

ChefPhalBignuts
02-08-2011, 02:40 PM
different play calling strategy, and fixing little things like ball carrying and decision making....not that hard

Haven't you guys been saying that for like 5 years?

brb_ballin
02-08-2011, 02:56 PM
lol strong reasoning...

although at 19-1 i some what agree with you just cause the odds are pretty decent`

DoiEvenLift
02-08-2011, 03:50 PM
I agree that the giants are going to be a contender. They have a great defense. Nicks is going to be a top 5 WR next year (IMO, at least top 10), and if they feature Bradshaw and he can fix the fumbling problem, they will have a great chance. Eli is good enough to get the job done, especially when Nicks can just go get whatever is lobbed to him.

JTrain306
02-08-2011, 05:48 PM
im telling you, no bias

username: new york sports

89FoxBody
02-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Lets be cereal, half of eli's picks were either off the receivers hands or tipped, not his fault. Dude threw for 30 TDs. With Nicks, Manningham, and Smith all healthy and ready to go, he will beast. Bradshaw has shown that he has the talent to succeed as a #1 back and he is ridiculously elusive. Tiki had a fumbling problem too and he fixed it over 1 offseason. Bradshaw is quicker than Tiki and he has great hands. I'd like to see them run more quick screens with him.

Negatron617
02-08-2011, 07:45 PM
Lets be cereal, half of eli's picks were either off the receivers hands or tipped, not his fault. Dude threw for 30 TDs. With Nicks, Manningham, and Smith all healthy and ready to go, he will beast. Bradshaw has shown that he has the talent to succeed as a #1 back and he is ridiculously elusive. Tiki had a fumbling problem too and he fixed it over 1 offseason. Bradshaw is quicker than Tiki and he has great hands. I'd like to see them run more quick screens with him.

Lets be cereal.....

EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES BLAH BLAH BLAH EXCUSES......

Id like to see them run more quick screens with him.

feardafronfz3
02-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Gonna put a grand on the Lions (serious)