PDA

View Full Version : ITT we name countries where the average citizen has been brainwashed into thinking

dakensta
02-01-2011, 12:15 AM
their country is the best damn country in the world.
I'll start.
North Korea.

Continue.
http://estb.msn.com/i/E6/A0B2C1DBCA1674C21CEB5EB9B5A9D.jpg

HumptyBrah
02-01-2011, 12:24 AM
Sometimes I think this section is inhabited by angry, bitter people who get their rocks off on bringing others down with them

dakensta
02-01-2011, 12:33 AM
plz cite anger, bitterness or bringing others down with me in my post.
that's assuming I'm down.
which I'm not, hence the :D
also, evidence of "rocks off" would be fun.
tbh, you sound more like the angry bitter one.
want to share?

HumptyBrah
02-01-2011, 12:35 AM
plz cite anger, bitterness or bringing others down with me in my post.
that's assuming I'm down.
which I'm not, hence the :D
also, evidence of "rocks off" would be fun.
tbh, you sound more like the angry bitter one.
want to share?
Alright then, maybe I jumped the gun.

Please explain the purpose of this thread.

dakensta
02-01-2011, 12:43 AM
Alright then, maybe I jumped the gun.

Please explain the purpose of this thread.
It didn't really have any particular purpose when I made it, other than to poke fun at you overly sensitive Americans.:p
I suppose the point is, that lots of countries think they're the best county evar, and from the point of view of those inside any of those countries it's true to them, while from an external POV it's obviously nonsense. "Those people are brainwashed, while our opinion of our country is actually real and correct."
A lot like the "God is real, but only my god. those other gods are just made up, lol." attitude.
I dunno lol, just messing really.

HumptyBrah
02-01-2011, 12:46 AM
It didn't really have any particular purpose when I made it, other than to poke fun at you overly sensitive Americans.:p
I suppose the point is, that lots of countries think they're the best county evar, and from the point of view of those inside any of those countries it's true to them, while from an external POV it's obviously nonsense. Those people are brainwashed, while our opinion of our country is actually real and correct.
A lot like the "God is real, but only my god. those other gods are just made up, lol." attitude.
That's what I assumed. So you are randomly making a thread insulting the inhabitants of another country for no reason whatsoever, and you are trying to convince me that you are not angry or bitter at all towards Americans? Doesn't take Freud to poke holes in your bullshiit, brah.

Judge_Joe_Brown
02-01-2011, 12:53 AM
it didn't really have any particular purpose when i made it, other than to poke fun at you overly sensitive americans.:p
i suppose the point is, that lots of countries think they're the best county evar, and from the point of view of those inside any of those countries it's true to them, while from an external pov it's obviously nonsense. "those people are brainwashed, while our opinion of our country is actually real and correct."
a lot like the "god is real, but only my god. Those other gods are just made up, lol." attitude.

say that to my face and not online fukker

Blindead
02-01-2011, 12:54 AM
America

http://paradoxdgn.com/junk/avatars/trollface.jpg

pretty much every country is like this. i meet mo****as from **** holes that talk up their country all the time. great ghanaian nation is superior to decadent america. ok mo****a go back home and die from malaria if it's that great.

dakensta
02-01-2011, 12:55 AM
That's what I assumed. So you are randomly making a thread insulting the inhabitants of another country for no reason whatsoever, and you are trying to convince me that you are not angry or bitter at all towards Americans? Doesn't take Freud to poke holes in your bullshiit, brah.
You will note my initial post made no mention of America, and yet you, a (presumably) American took pre-emptive offence at it, as evidenced in the second post of this thread.
It's almost like you're looking for things to be offended by.
"Religion of peace", my ass.

^joke

Judge_Joe_Brown
02-01-2011, 12:55 AM
America

http://paradoxdgn.com/junk/avatars/trollface.jpg

pretty much every country is like this. i meet mo****as from **** holes that talk up their country all the time. great ghanaian nation is superior to decadent america. ok mo****a go back home and die from malaria if it's that great.

Patriotism does tend to bring out the stupid side in people quite often.

daverick89
02-01-2011, 01:03 AM
I suppose the point is, that lots of countries think they're the best county evar, and from the point of view of those inside any of those countries it's true to them, while from an external POV it's obviously nonsense. "Those people are brainwashed, while our opinion of our country is actually real and correct."

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3057543&stc=1&d=1296551020

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3057563&d=1296551191

Since we aren't calling 1st place the best anymore can I call last place Canada?

HumptyBrah
02-01-2011, 01:08 AM
You will note my initial post made no mention of America, and yet you, a (presumably) American took pre-emptive offence at it, as evidenced in the second post of this thread.
It's almost like you're looking for things to be offended by.
"Religion of peace", my ass.

^joke
You weren't making a joke. This was a legitimate post but you ended it with "joke" as a cop out for any potential negative backlash. So not only are you bitter toward Americans but you're a pussy as well. I was going to neg you but now I just feel sorry for you. Repped instead.

dakensta
02-01-2011, 01:27 AM
You weren't making a joke.
"religion of peace my ass" was a "joke".

This was a legitimate post but you ended it with "joke" as a cop out for any potential negative backlash. So not only are you bitter toward Americans but you're a pussy as well. I was going to neg you but now I just feel sorry for you. Repped instead.
The "you" in my previous post was referring to you, as in "you", not "all Americans".
You, as in you personally, seem to have some sort of persecution complex and lack of sense of humour.
Strangely like what I playfully attributed to Americans in general.
I can see why you might take it personally, and I'm sorry to have riled you up.
I forgot that internets is srs bidness.
Repped back.

dakensta
02-01-2011, 01:32 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3057543&stc=1&d=1296551020
You might be "number 1", but World beats you hands down.

Mr Beer
02-01-2011, 01:42 AM
Every country has numerous citizens who have this retarded notion that their country is objectively superior to every other country around.

Weightaholic
02-01-2011, 01:44 AM

To be fair, whilst I've always thought of American patriotism as a great thing, and something more countries would do well to inspire in their citizens, there are quite a few retards out there who think "America Fck Yeah" is the response to any commentary on America.

brighamw
02-01-2011, 05:42 AM
ITT we name countries where the average citizen has been brainwashed into thinking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

their country is the best damn country in the world.

Alot of countries "think" they're number 1. or "the best damn country in the world" but only one country "knows" it...

YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

http://rlv.zcache.com/america_number_one_poster-p228303289746284658qzz0_400.jpg

:D

kate00
02-01-2011, 06:39 AM
The US.

amtharin
02-01-2011, 06:47 AM
My country is the best damn country in the world.

Soup66
02-01-2011, 06:51 AM
Usa

mistaballoonhan
02-01-2011, 07:06 AM
You weren't making a joke. This was a legitimate post but you ended it with "joke" as a cop out for any potential negative backlash. So not only are you bitter toward Americans but you're a pussy as well. I was going to neg you but now I just feel sorry for you. Repped instead.

You've been on the r/p too long.

Deep breaths

ONtop888
02-01-2011, 07:10 AM
Canada.....oh wait.....LOL.