PDA

View Full Version : Cardo - Getting Cut

NoviceHardbody
02-08-2002, 02:31 PM
Hey,
I am in my 2nd week of a cutting phase. Right now I do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach, I start out walking, than jog for while than sprint for a min, than back to a jog for a while and back to a sprint for a min, ect.... I than wait 1 hour after my cardio before I eat. When I eat I consume a protein shake and a banana or apple and than wait 2.5 hours before my next meal and than eat every 2.5 hours throuh out the day. My questions are these, should I wait 1 hour before eating? What should I be eating post cardio? And should I be waiting 2.5 hours after my post cardio shake to eat again? Thank you for the help, I'm really trying to get cut. ~J

Tim
02-08-2002, 04:04 PM
You should be drinking a whey protein/dextrose (30g each) drink immediately after doing cardio. You should not wait an hour. You should eat some solid food about an hour after finishing the drink.

NoviceHardbody
02-08-2002, 06:09 PM
after my cardio session? I always thought that you should only consume simple carbs with protein after a weight session and just protein after a cardio session???? ~J

Blindfaith
02-10-2002, 03:26 PM
how much cardio are u doing??....how old are u??....how much do u weigh??.....and what is your goal???