PDA

View Full Version : Palin Fear Mongering

Tha big kahoona
01-31-2011, 12:55 PM
First off, i'm not American, so i really don't give a rats ass about Democrats or Republicans.

i do go though Sarah Palin's Facebook page from time to time because damn that bish is good are striking fear into the hearts of her followers. I mean damn!

Check out the below snapshot i took as an example of one person who replied to her last blog post

Can you say paranoid?

ZenBowman
01-31-2011, 12:58 PM
Yes, people like that idiot really exist. It is quite unbelievable, in many ways the US is more backward than parts of Yemen and Saudi Arabia.

Boffothe
01-31-2011, 12:59 PM
Okay this you actually can't blame Palin for

Tha big kahoona
01-31-2011, 01:01 PM
Okay this you actually can't blame Palin for

haha

It does seem to be a trend though. From time to time i go through the comments for some lulz

amtharin
01-31-2011, 01:05 PM
OP is a retard. That is a post on her facebook page.

Also what would you consider it when the left leaning media tells everyone that Palin is partly responsible or murder??? Would that not be fear mongering??

amtharin
01-31-2011, 01:06 PM
in many ways the US is more backward than parts of Yemen and Saudi Arabia.

I what ways??

HurfDurf
01-31-2011, 01:09 PM

Also what would you consider it when the left leaning media tells everyone that Palin is partly responsible or murder??? Would that not be fear mongering??

Aren't you the one that defended O'reilly for calling the Huffington post Nazi's based on a random comment on an article?

and OP, that has nothing to do with palin, just how crazy some of her followers actually are. I look through her facebook from time to time when i need a good laugh.

brighamw
01-31-2011, 01:13 PM
Yes, people like that idiot really exist. It is quite unbelievable, in many ways the US is more backward than parts of Yemen and Saudi Arabia.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ajuhsm.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2usam51.jpg

amtharin
01-31-2011, 01:13 PM
Aren't you the one that defended O'reilly for calling the Huffington post Nazi's based on a random comment on an article?

No, I defended him comparing something evil to Nazis, by saying it was a different situation than simply saying it to someone you disagreed with.

Tha big kahoona
01-31-2011, 01:14 PM

Dude, i very clearly mentioned that it's a post on her page. Reading > You

I also don't give a crap about a vs b, also mentioned in the OP. Reading >> You

amtharin
01-31-2011, 01:16 PM
Dude, i very clearly mentioned that it's a post on her page. Reading > You

I also don't give a crap about a vs b, also mentioned in the OP. Reading >> You

None of that exonerates you from being a dumbass.

blip63
01-31-2011, 01:22 PM
Why can't we just set aside our differences and laugh at the retard who made that post on her fb page? There is no disputing that he is a moron who deserves to be ridiculed. Some of you guys on here need to stop cat fighting in every thread.

Tha big kahoona
None of that exonerates you from being a dumbass.

$20 says Palin doesn't know what exonerates means

Tha big kahoona
Why can't we just set aside our differences and laugh at the retard who made that post on her fb page? There is no disputing that he is a moron who deserves to be ridiculed. Some of you guys on here need to stop cat fighting in every thread.

THIS

stop acting to butthurt

amtharin
01-31-2011, 01:33 PM
$20 says Palin doesn't know what exonerates means

I guess you think it is just fun to say herp derp type things, huh??

"Probe Exonerated Me" - Sarah Palin

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/10/12/politics/main4516113.shtml

Tha big kahoona
01-31-2011, 01:36 PM

I refudiate!

Dude, relax. I'm just having some fun. Not trying to disrespect anybody

ZenBowman
01-31-2011, 01:37 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2ajuhsm.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2usam51.jpg

It's true. I love this place, and there are plenty of intelligent people and wonderfully creative people here. But the average person has such a narrow conception of reality and such predictable thought patterns that I cannot help but think of them as mindless drones.

ZenBowman
01-31-2011, 01:38 PM
I what ways??

Ethnocentrism is possibly the number one form of uniquely American stupidity, as displayed by Mr Johnie Pullum.

Boffothe
01-31-2011, 01:39 PM

oooooooh snap son

Tha big kahoona
01-31-2011, 01:41 PM
Ethnocentrism is possibly the number one form of uniquely American stupidity, as displayed by Mr Johnie Pullum.

i wish i could measly rep you again

nutsy54
01-31-2011, 01:43 PM
i do go though Sarah Palin's Facebook page from time to time because damn that bish is good are striking fear into the hearts of her followers. I mean damn!

Check out the below snapshot i took as an example of one person who replied to her last blog post

Can you say paranoid?I can say that moronic loons post throughout FaceBook. It's a bit silly to assume/pretend that poster is a Palin supporter, or that Palin is "fearmongering". Poke into every other politically-based FaceBook page, you'll see the same crap.

amtharin
01-31-2011, 01:44 PM

You cant be serious. You don't think other places have a superiority complex going within their own cultures?? Tell that to the people in Yemen who want to spread shera law through out the world.

Tha big kahoona
01-31-2011, 01:45 PM
I can say that moronic loons post throughout FaceBook. It's a bit silly to assume/pretend that poster is a Palin supporter, or that Palin is "fearmongering". Poke into every other politically-based FaceBook page, you'll see the same crap.

Hey as long as the lulz keep coming i'm fine

Streetbull
01-31-2011, 03:59 PM

Anything to smear Palin...

I find it constatntly amazing how far the Left will stretch to smear this person. Now its someone who posts on her FB page!

You really can't make this stuff up!

Tha big kahoona
01-31-2011, 08:29 PM
Anything to smear Palin...

I find it constatntly amazing how far the Left will stretch to smear this person. Now its someone who posts on her FB page!

You really can't make this stuff up!

It's obvious I'm "the left" right?

I went out of my way more than once to say I don't give a crap, in fact I opened up this thread by saying that.

Obv Palin supporter, and obv paranoid. Was not looking at making a point, but oh well

Mr Beer
01-31-2011, 11:08 PM
Obv Palin supporter, and obv paranoid.

Oh, you're familiar with Streetbull's posts?

Streetbull
02-01-2011, 02:16 AM
It's obvious I'm "the left" right?

I went out of my way more than once to say I don't give a crap, in fact I opened up this thread by saying that.

Obv Palin supporter, and obv paranoid. Was not looking at making a point, but oh well

You called her a 'dumb bich'. WTF am I supposed to think?

Man, the owners need to install an IQ test before someone can post in RP. Some here are so beyond fcking stupid it makes me wonder who the fck hires these people and for what? There are only so many car washes in the world.

But I am glad for one thing -- you're not an American. We have too many fcking morons here as it is.

makavelli1988
02-01-2011, 08:17 AM
You cant be serious. You don't think other places have a superiority complex going within their own cultures?? Tell that to the people in Yemen who want to spread shera law through out the world.

ROFL....As a person who is half yemeni, lived in Yemen and still has family in Yemen, I place you in the same category as the ****tard that made that FB post.

The average Yemeni has little to no income, is malnutritioned and pretty much starving to death. He spends the whole of his live chewing a narcotic to get him high and forget about his miserable life, and pretty much knows nothing outside of his clan/locality.

Due to this ignorance, deprivation, hopelessness and backwardness, Yemen is a favorite recruiting ground for AQ but support for them is based on them wanting to rid of the dictatorship in power (supported and supplied by the US), rather than any religious conviction.

To portray the general populace as even knowledgable about what sharia law even is or entails, and then assuming they even want to stop getting high and spread it, is evidence of your very uninformed view of that part of the world.

Don't talk out yo' ass son

amtharin
02-01-2011, 08:23 AM
ROFL....As a person who is half yemeni, lived in Yemen and still has family in Yemen, I place you in the same category as the ****tard that made that FB post.

The average Yemeni has little to no income, is malnutritioned and pretty much starving to death. He spends the whole of his live chewing a narcotic to get him high and forget about his miserable life, and pretty much knows nothing outside of his clan/locality.

Due to this ignorance, deprivation, hopelessness and backwardness, Yemen is a favorite recruiting ground for AQ but support for them is based on them wanting to rid of the dictatorship in power (supported and supplied by the US), rather than any religious conviction.

To portray the general populace as even knowledgable about what sharia law even is or entails, and then assuming they even want to stop getting high and spread it, is evidence of your very uninformed view of that part of the world.

Are there not segment of Islam that wish to spread their views around the world??

Answer: Yes, there are.

That makes me right, and everything you said irrelevant.

makavelli1988
02-01-2011, 09:03 AM
Are there not segment of Islam that wish to spread their views around the world??

That makes me right, and everything you said irrelevant.

"They do statistics different over there"

You're a Bill O'Reilly defender, so idiotic replies like this are expected.

Let me show why you're just saying anything to save face and not 'lose' this argument.

Are there not a segment of Christianity that wish to spread their views around the world?

So ****ing what?.....OR:

Are there not a segment of Americans that wish to see the Middle east nuked?

Answer: Yes there are.

You made your first post to imply the majority of Yemenis are crazed religious fanatics intent on taking over the world and implementing sharia law. It was only in that context, otherwise there would have been no need to reply with that to Zen. My post was relevant in showing you were talking out of your ass and basing your post on hot air and misinformation.

If the point of your first post was to show there is a segment that wants sharia law around the world in Yemen, you're dumber than i thought. What country doesn't have idiots and fundamentalists? You're clearly one of the American idiots

Tha big kahoona
02-01-2011, 09:04 AM

So much truth in that post. Yemeni's have been associated with terrorism so much in western media that it has become hard to even argue otherwise.

What you said is 100% spot on, but will fall on deaf ears

vabyss
02-01-2011, 09:06 AM
Proof that on occasion, organ donation should not have to wait until after death.

Certainly much better use will be made of them in whatever new carrier they end up in.

There is such a thing as being so ignorant that your life passes beyond meaningless to dangerous. People that believe such things are a threat to all rational beings.

JonZ
02-01-2011, 09:08 AM
Palin, Hannity, Limbaugh, Bachmann, Beck = Fearmongers

vabyss
02-01-2011, 09:12 AM

We have finally found something to rival the impossible stupidity of Amtharin's most famous statement:

"Ronald Reagan singled handedly defeated the Soviets."

Let us all take it in.

"The people in Yemen want to spread shera shera SHERA law through out (two separate words) the world."

It's Sharia, f&ckwit. Something you know nothing about so you shouldn't speak of it.

amtharin
02-01-2011, 09:33 AM
We have finally found something to rival the impossible stupidity of Amtharin's most famous statement:

"Ronald Reagan singled handedly defeated the Soviets."

Reagan did defeat the soviets. That is not debatable.

Margaret Thatcher, former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, said of Reagan, "he warned that the Soviet Union had an insatiable drive for military power... but he also sensed it was being eaten away by systemic failures impossible to reform." She later said, "Ronald Reagan had a higher claim than any other leader to have won the Cold War for liberty and he did it without a shot being fired.'

Brian Mulroney, former Prime Minister of Canada: "He enters history as a strong and dramatic player [in the Cold War]."

Former President Lech Wałęsa of Poland acknowledged, "Reagan was one of the world leaders who made a major contribution to communism's collapse."

Let us all take it in.

"The people in Yemen want to spread shera shera SHERA law through out (two separate words) the world."

It's Sharia, f&ckwit. Something you know nothing about so you shouldn't speak of it.

If you dont think people wish to spread it around the world then you probably also think Obama care is constitutional you dumb****.

amtharin
02-01-2011, 09:34 AM

Yes, or no?? are infant morality statistics done uniformly through out the world??

ZenBowman
02-01-2011, 09:36 AM
If you dont think people wish to spread it around the world then you probably also think Obama care is constitutional you dumb****.

Completely unrelated. This is like saying if you believe abortion is immoral you must be in favor of global nuclear war.

amtharin
02-01-2011, 09:36 AM

You're a Bill O'Reilly defender, so idiotic replies like this are expected.

Let me show why you're just saying anything to save face and not 'lose' this argument.

Are there not a segment of Christianity that wish to spread their views around the world?

So ****ing what?.....OR:

Are there not a segment of Americans that wish to see the Middle east nuked?

Answer: Yes there are.

You made your first post to imply the majority of Yemenis are crazed religious fanatics intent on taking over the world and implementing sharia law. It was only in that context, otherwise there would have been no need to reply with that to Zen. My post was relevant in showing you were talking out of your ass and basing your post on hot air and misinformation.

If the point of your first post was to show there is a segment that wants sharia law around the world in Yemen, you're dumber than i thought. What country doesn't have idiots and fundamentalists? You're clearly one of the American idiots

Absolute bull****. Show many anything in my post that indicates a "majority".

amtharin
02-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Completely unrelated. This is like saying if you believe abortion is immoral you must be in favor of global nuclear war.

They are both part of vabyss's f'ed up beliefs, so they are related.

ZenBowman
02-01-2011, 09:39 AM
They are both part of vabyss's f'ed up beliefs, so they are related.

That's not how you establish relations between two concepts.

amtharin
02-01-2011, 09:40 AM
That's not how you establish relations between two concepts.

Okay, but that is also not what I was trying to do. I was showing that vabyss is consistent in being completely wrong.

vabyss
02-01-2011, 12:19 PM

Margaret Thatcher, former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, said of Reagan, "he warned that the Soviet Union had an insatiable drive for military power... but he also sensed it was being eaten away by systemic failures impossible to reform." She later said, "Ronald Reagan had a higher claim than any other leader to have won the Cold War for liberty and he did it without a shot being fired.'

Brian Mulroney, former Prime Minister of Canada: "He enters history as a strong and dramatic player [in the Cold War]."

Former President Lech Wałęsa of Poland acknowledged, "Reagan was one of the world leaders who made a major contribution to communism's collapse."

You mean Margaret Thatcher, the British version of Reagan actually praised him? Surely not, no. Regardless none of those statements support the painfully asinine view that it was all Reagan's doing.

The Soviets collapsed because they could not keep up with the dreadful, obscene spending spree on ultimately useless weaponry on the basis of nothing but fear that was the Cold War. The Cold War was the ultimate wet dream of fear mongering war profiteers. They had incredible support because it was before the dawn of the information era. Something like that will never happen again. And now people who are that weak and fearful are a much smaller portion of the population. This site is a good representation. You and about ten other members of your circle jerk out of all of us.

To say Reagan single handedly defeated the Soviets is such a gross exaggeration and such a colossal suck-off of the corporate regime that was "Reagan" it turns the stomach. It sickens me to see people think exactly how they were meant to, or to give Reagan anymore credit than being the ultimate corporate puppet of all time.

No will power or questioning of authority to speak of.

Tha big kahoona
02-01-2011, 12:22 PM
You mean Margaret Thatcher, the British version of Reagan actually praised him? Surely not, no. Regardless none of those statements support the painfully asinine view that it was all Reagan's doing.

The Soviets collapsed because they could not keep up with the dreadful, obscene spending spree on ultimately useless weaponry on the basis of nothing but fear that was the Cold War. The Cold War was the ultimate wet dream of fear mongering war profiteers. They had incredible support because it was before the dawn of the information era. Something like that will never happen again. And now people who are that weak and fearful are a much smaller portion of the population. This site is a good representation. You and about ten other members of your circle jerk out of all of us.

To say Reagan single handedly defeated the Soviets is such a gross exaggeration and such a colossal suck-off of the corporate regime that was "Reagan" it turns the stomach. It sickens me to see people think exactly how they were meant to, or to give Reagan anymore credit than being the ultimate corporate puppet of all time.

This man, he speaketh the truth

The_Zodiac
02-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Build up our navel force. Navel.

http://theora.com/images/navel.jpg

amtharin
02-01-2011, 01:29 PM

You only addressed one of the comments, and you did it with hardly any substance what so ever.

The_Zodiac
02-01-2011, 01:29 PM

So, Reagan won the cold war ebcause he knew the Soviet Union would collapse and let it happen?

If there's an uprising in Iran and the government is deposed I will be responsible for it.

amtharin
02-01-2011, 01:30 PM
So, Reagan won the cold war ebcause he knew the Soviet Union would collapse and let it happen?

If there's an uprising in Iran and the government is diposed I will be responsible for it.

Read the next line.

The_Zodiac
02-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Read the next line.
Still doesn't mean he won the cold war. Sure he was smart and it was a better move to actually just them destoy themselves, but he didn't really take any action against them. The Soviet Union is just as much if not more responsible for the destruction of the Soviet Union as Reagan.

amtharin
02-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Still doesn't mean he won the cold war. Sure he was smart and it was a better move to actually just them destoy themselves, but he didn't really take any action against them. The Soviet Union is just as much if not more responsible for the destruction of the Soviet Union as Reagan.

Reagan ramped up the arms race that ultimately did them in.

Tha big kahoona
02-01-2011, 01:50 PM

I'm at the point where i'm thinking your trolling for the lulz that i just might rep you

I mean, obviously you're not srs

Mr Beer
02-01-2011, 02:27 PM

Because he marched into the Kremlin in the 20's, mastermined the next 60 years' worth of institutionalised paranoia and incompetence, personally concealed the extent of Soviet economic failure from the Politbureau and then ordered them to step up an arms race they couldn't afford. Yeah, Reagan was a busy guy alright and the free world owes him big for defeating communism. Shame he didn't have Rambo on his side as well, between them they could have sorted it all out 30 years earlier with dynamite tipped arrows.

hooked4life
02-01-2011, 02:28 PM

I thought people like you hold up Russia as an example of why "communism" doesn't work.

Tha big kahoona
02-01-2011, 02:33 PM
I thought people like you hold up Russia as an example of why "communism" doesn't work.

love it

Well what's it gonna be amtharin. Was it Reagan or communism?

amtharin
02-01-2011, 02:33 PM
I'm at the point where i'm thinking your trolling for the lulz that i just might rep you

I mean, obviously you're not srs

What about that statement do you disagree with??

amtharin
02-01-2011, 02:36 PM

Among others.

Can you point to a time where it has lead to more prosperity than America's free market democracy??

GnastyGnorc
02-01-2011, 02:36 PM
You only addressed one of the comments, and you did it with hardly any substance what so ever.
Translation:

I have no rebuttal for those facts.

amtharin
02-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Because he marched into the Kremlin in the 20's, mastermined the next 60 years' worth of institutionalised paranoia and incompetence, personally concealed the extent of Soviet economic failure from the Politbureau and then ordered them to step up an arms race they couldn't afford. Yeah, Reagan was a busy guy alright and the free world owes him big for defeating communism. Shame he didn't have Rambo on his side as well, between them they could have sorted it all out 30 years earlier with dynamite tipped arrows.

amtharin
02-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Translation:

Point out the facts in his post that are relevant to my post??

Fact: he only addressed one of the comments

Fact: he did so on nothing more than his personal opinion of Margaret Thatcher

hooked4life
02-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Among others.

Can you point to a time where it has lead to more prosperity than America's free market democracy??

Absurd question, void for vagueness.

Also, what is your point?

amtharin
02-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Absurd question, void for vagueness.

If you say so, Looks like a pretty straight forward question to me.

Also, what is your point?

It ultimately started out as, vabyss, is a complete retard.

vabyss
02-01-2011, 04:53 PM

A former president, of Poland no less...the European nation that has been buttf*cked more than any other by numerous conquerors throughout recorded history, says Reagan "was one of the world leaders who made a major contribution to communism's collapse."

And that translates into Reagan single handedly defeating the Soviets?

Not even your conservitard buddies are chiming in to save you on this one.

You have broken through the boundaries of full retard.

amtharin
02-01-2011, 05:04 PM
You have broken through the boundaries of full retard.

It's constitutional herp derp

I dont like the mandate tho, herp derp

Cinnabus
02-02-2011, 11:12 AM
First off, i'm not American, so i really don't give a rats ass about Democrats or Republicans.

Can you say paranoid?

"Remember the 1973 oil embargo that crippled this country."

Moar liek

"Remember the 2010 BP offshore drilling disaster that spewed out tens of thousands of barrels of oil into the ocean every day for several months."