PDA

View Full Version : I need some help here a little confused...

SurfDan5
01-29-2011, 02:38 PM
So I'm putting together an order here in the next few minutes and I'm a little bit confused so if someone could quickly clear this up for me that would be great.

Is it better to just take either fish oil or flaxseed oil or should I take both at the same time? I've seen a few posts about people saying that you shouldn't take fish oil because of mercury contamination. I'm lost can someone please explain the difference between the two products and if I should buy both fish oil and flaxseed?

SwissMuscle
01-29-2011, 02:41 PM
So I'm putting together an order here in the next few minutes and I'm a little bit confused so if someone could quickly clear this up for me that would be great.

Is it better to just take either fish oil or flaxseed oil or should I take both at the same time? I've seen a few posts about people saying that you shouldn't take fish oil because of mercury contamination. I'm lost can someone please explain the difference between the two products and if I should buy both fish oil and flaxseed?

Definitely fish oil bro.

Take a look at these.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/source/arcticpureomega3fishoil.html

Highly concentrated EPA 430mg, DHA 290mg

powerpressure
01-29-2011, 02:43 PM
Definitely fish oil bro.

All is Omega. No mercury in Ultimate Nutrition Omega-3!

SwissMuscle
01-29-2011, 02:48 PM
All is Omega. No mercury in Ultimate Nutrition Omega-3!

Fish oil = Eicosapentaenoic and Docosahexaenoic acid
Flaxseed oil = α-Linolenic acid

Hansolo261
01-29-2011, 02:50 PM
just take fish oil. you can get omega six from diet or sprinkling flax SEEDS on you salad. I eat quite a few nuts( no homo). I get alot from there as well

powerpressure
01-29-2011, 02:52 PM
Yup all is Omega but,

Fish oil = EPA, DHA
Flaxseed oil = ALA

yeah .. zats it!

SurfDan5
01-30-2011, 09:40 AM
Thanks everyone for the help. Fish Oil it is.