PDA

View Full Version : Steve Nash

ArchangelDante
01-28-2011, 08:09 PM
We need to trade steve nash, not because he is old or washed up or bad, but because the man deserves to play for a championship. as a suns fan it sucks to see them struggle but i want nash to get a ring, he's done so much for us it is the least phoenix could do. Trade him to miami or hell, trade him to L.A. idc. He's being held hostage here and it's not fair. /rant

brb_ballin
01-28-2011, 08:12 PM
We need to trade steve nash, not because he is old or washed up or bad, but because the man deserves to play for a championship. as a suns fan it sucks to see them struggle but i want nash to get a ring, he's done so much for us it is the least phoenix could do. Trade him to miami or hell, trade him to L.A. idc. He's being held hostage here and it's not fair. /rant

no contender has anything to trade for him or already has a PG other then probably LA..

Greg1983
01-28-2011, 08:13 PM
He had plenty of shots to play for championships. Not like there wasn't talent on those teams.

h0t_sAuCe
01-28-2011, 08:14 PM
i always wondered what dallas would have been had nash re-signed with the mavs instead of going back to phoenix during free agency. Of course cuban didn't wanna pay the extra dough.

SwaggerJack
01-28-2011, 08:15 PM
No 1 needs him..but Orlando would be unstoppable with him

Or NY!! Nash + Stoudemire AGAIN!

brb_ballin
01-28-2011, 08:16 PM
He had plenty of shots to play for championships. Not like there wasn't offensive talent on those teams.

fixed.

ArchangelDante
01-28-2011, 08:17 PM
No 1 needs him..but Orlando would be unstoppable with him

Or NY!! Nash + Stoudemire AGAIN!

NY would be more of what we had in phoenix before, great show, great offense, exciting, but no ships. orlando doesn't need 3 pg's but i agree nash and howard would be disturbing, so would nash and griffin, but the only teams that can win a title and could use another pg is the lakers or miami.

Greg1983
01-28-2011, 08:18 PM
fixed.

So we're supposed to feel bad for Nash that those teams didn't play defense? Yeah he wasn't one of the top contributors to that or anything.

h0t_sAuCe
01-28-2011, 08:19 PM
that was the problem with nash's teams. They were all run and gun. Great for the regular season, but once playoff b-ball starts they're worn out and hardly played any defense.

StreetSharks
01-28-2011, 08:23 PM
nash had terrible luck

that year stat was out

the year horry made his team get suspended

both years they couldve won a title

brb_ballin
01-28-2011, 08:24 PM
So we're supposed to feel bad for Nash that those teams didn't play defense? Yeah he wasn't one of the top contributors to that or anything.

no but really, they were never a true contender.. just an offensive team that can put up wins against non playoff/ low seeds... playing real team exposes them every year..

a run and gun no defensive team is very rarely going to win the title.

Ol Dirty Scrapper
01-28-2011, 08:27 PM
I am the biggest Nash fan and i believe him when HE SAYS he doesnt want to be traded.

They could get lucky next draft if they dont make the playoffs, and pull another Amare (I dont really know if they have their 1st rd pick, honestly).
Sure he might not win a championship ever with the Suns, but look at Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Ewing, sh!t, even Jordan and Olajuwon, when they changed teams at the end of their careers.

HE doesnt want to leave, PERIOD.

BeanieWells
01-28-2011, 08:27 PM

His big men were Stoudamire and Marion lol.

lol.

jumper21987
01-28-2011, 08:54 PM
he should already have a championship but that ref screwed them out of it

unleashed132
01-28-2011, 09:02 PM
i still believe.. gortat has been beasting lately

StephenCurry
01-28-2011, 09:34 PM

this

trade the man he deserves it playin out of his mind at his age? damn he needs it

SICKK
01-28-2011, 09:40 PM
Would welcome Nash to LA. You can have Luke.

Lugie
01-29-2011, 12:08 AM
in 2 years he will probably accept the minimum